Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Idea/Request

Default Theme Idea/Request
    Hello Fellow Dreamboard Enthusiasts & Themers,

I've been really enjoying all the themes out there, great work everyone!

I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and I was wondering if any themers out there would be willing to build a DB theme based on the show (not for free obviously).

Thanks

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, i might be able to make this possible. You can PM the details on your idea! We can make this possible

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Hmmm, i might be able to make this possible. You can PM the details on your idea! We can make this possible
    Thanks Fright. I'll work on drafting some preliminary ideas and send them to you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Thanks Fright. I'll work on drafting some preliminary ideas and send them to you.
    . Np man. I will make it as soon as i release the Dreamboard port of DARKSTAR. Gonna be released very very soon. Then, i will work on this theme. I will be waiting for your draft man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I had a cool idea for this if you want some help with the images let me know I think this could be pretty cool

Ill make a mock up later of my idea if you want

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noelbob For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-26), FrightDealer (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    Well I had a cool idea for this if you want some help with the images let me know I think this could be pretty cool

That'll be great. Thanks noelbob.

Thanks

i would say the more the merrier!! . I suck at making Images on Photoshop. LOL. im better in making the .plist myself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-26)

That's awesome, the best of both worlds Images expertise+Plist knowledge oohoo

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2011-08-27), noelbob (2011-08-27)

Thanks

ok well I dont really have a mock up but I found some pics to represent it
    So here is my idea the home page is outside a phone booth like this or there is a large phone booth with dr.who stuff around it that you can enter by clicking on it like a button that takes you inside (FrightDealer I dont think is possible to float inside so just entering the booth like your entering a folder you understand)or we could use the blue booth

Then inside the booth there are options on the wall like the calender and all apps and stuff like that on the back wall of the booth. The hanging phone book goes to your phone book the phone to your phone (obviously) maybe mail on the ledge or a camera stuff like that
    Note no bad adversts in the theme this is the best I could find for now I will be removing them or finding a better image for the theme

What do you guys think I want some feed back even if its "trash the whole thing" it was just my idea

Default Simpsons
    I am a big fan of the Simpsons' but i dont know why to make theme...anyone can help????

Quote Originally Posted by mirandawong View Post
    I am a big fan of the Simpsons' but i dont know why to make theme...anyone can help????
    You may want to start another thread, this is for the Doctor Who theme.

Thanks

Thanks

So here is my idea the home page is outside a phone booth like this or there is a large phone booth with dr.who stuff around it that you can enter by clicking on it like a button that takes you inside (FrightDealer I dont think is possible to float inside so just entering the booth like your entering a folder you understand)or we could use the blue booth

Then inside the booth there are options on the wall like the calender and all apps and stuff like that on the back wall of the booth. The hanging phone book goes to your phone book the phone to your phone (obviously) maybe mail on the ledge or a camera stuff like that
    Note no bad adversts in the theme this is the best I could find for now I will be removing them or finding a better image for the theme

What do you guys think I want some feed back even if its "trash the whole thing" it was just my idea
    Ur idea sounds goo! Lik instead of the booth being in the theme, i was thinking, making the lockscreen the booth! They unlock, and it take them to the inside of the booth! With all the stuff beig in there. For te lockscreen, they can lik pull a door open to the side or something. But ur idea seems good

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

noelbob (2011-08-27)

Hey noelbob,

I like your concept but I would really like to keep all Doctor Who (ie the blue Tardis, that's his "blue box") and the inside should look like the inside of the phone booth in the show, which basically a spaceship (yeah, its much bigger on the inside ).

I'll upload some pics so you can get a sense of what I'm talking about but overall I like the concept.

Here are some images from the show:

This is the Tardis (aka blue box), note that this is the front (where the doors open)

This is the inside

Another version of the inside

Another angle with the Doctor and his assistant

The Tardis in space

This is the Doctor's only tool/weapon, the Sonic Screwdriver

That is all for now.

Like I said, I really keep this 100% Doctor Who.

I think that we could make it work this way:

- I hunt for images and provide them to noelbob
    - noelbob works his PS magic
    - FD makes a plist magically appear

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by aauspitz; 2011-08-27 at 05:30 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

noelbob (2011-08-27)

Thanks

dang i thought the old ones used the red booth but idk

Ok well give me another day and Ill revamp my idea I was looking of images and the red booth were all that came up and I couldnt find any of the inside but now I see I have another idea as Im typing lol
    I will get pics and a mock up soon and I think you will really like this one

Ur idea sounds goo! Lik instead of the booth being in the theme, i was thinking, making the lockscreen the booth! They unlock, and it take them to the inside of the booth! With all the stuff beig in there. For te lockscreen, they can lik pull a door open to the side or something. But ur idea seems good
    hey Fright i still like this idea and the lockscreen so we could also double team this after the Dr.Who theme if you would want

22. The Following User Says Thank You to noelbob For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-27)

Thanks

dang i thought the old ones used the red booth but idk

Ok well give me another day and Ill revamp my idea I was looking of images and the red booth were all that came up and I couldnt find any of the inside but now I see I have another idea as Im typing lol
    I will get pics and a mock up soon and I think you will really like this one

hey Fright i still like this idea and the lockscreen so we could also double team this after the Dr.Who theme if you would want
    Sure! Got a bright future ahead in DB now! Lots of themes i gotta port and some friends to mak new ones! ! So yea, we can team up!

@aauspitz

Ok, well u guys gotta tell me what u want and how u want it! U guys are lik the planning team and im construction! ! U tell me what to do and i will mak it so!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-27)

Sure! Got a bright future ahead in DB now! Lots of themes i gotta port and some friends to mak new ones! ! So yea, we can team up!

@aauspitz

Ok, well u guys gotta tell me what u want and how u want it! U guys are lik the planning team and im construction! ! U tell me what to do and i will mak it so!
    Awesome! Let's see what noelbob has in mind and take it from there.

Thanks

Sorry my dad just got home and havent seen him in a few weeks I am making some things now ill have them up soon

Thanks

Sorry my dad just got home and havent seen him in a few weeks I am making some things now ill have them up soon
    Cool! Lik i said, i am construction. Ima be watching this thread! Tell me wheun u got anything sturdy! Ima help with some randomness in odeas. Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Hey noelbob,

This is the inside

What do you guys think?
    Ok im not happy with the way it turned out so dont judge my skills off of this (its 3am and im tired) but i wanted give you an idea of what im going for here
    so the idea is to have it look like center time sphere thing which has a monitor a keyboard phone and more on it so you scroll through the pages and it like walking around it in a sense

29. The Following User Says Thank You to noelbob For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-27)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast