Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iconHTML

  1. #61
    Not really a fun tweak...
    I think some would actually label it "useful"

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Not really a fun tweak...
    I think some would actually label it "useful"
    Go on......

  3. #63
    I just wanna say KickLock is a very useful tweak for me! The only bug I got on iP4 4.3.3 is as follows

    with app password enabled, after entering pswrd n hitting launch, the app doesn't launch. Other functions seem to be fine. Now just finish iconhtml n we'll be ok! Jk thanks PK now my daughter can touch my phone n I don't have to worry bout her erasing something just booted out the phone entirely lol

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    I just wanna say KickLock is a very useful tweak for me! The only bug I got on iP4 4.3.3 is as follows

    with app password enabled, after entering pswrd n hitting launch, the app doesn't launch. Other functions seem to be fine. Now just finish iconhtml n we'll be ok! Jk thanks PK now my daughter can touch my phone n I don't have to worry bout her erasing something just booted out the phone entirely lol


    And I had seen the bug (only applies while already in an app)

    Sorry for the late reply

    Glad u find it useful

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

    iZangetsu (2011-10-24)

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post

    And I had seen the bug (only applies while already in an app)

    Sorry for the late reply

    Glad u find it useful
    I don't know if mine's the only report on it so far,

    but on 5.0, KickLock seems mostly useful for turning my iPod into an iBrick.
    Tried twice, otherwise clean 5.0 install, and rebooting after KL put me in an unrecoverable bootloop.

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    I don't know if mine's the only report on it so far,

    but on 5.0, KickLock seems mostly useful for turning my iPod into an iBrick.
    Tried twice, otherwise clean 5.0 install, and rebooting after KL put me in an unrecoverable bootloop.
    First and only to report it.

  8. #67
    Project suspended

  9. #68
    It was suspended a long time ago now it's laid off

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    It was suspended a long time ago now it's laid off
    It's was in a coma...
    Now I can't even work on it...
    There's a difference

  11. #70
    oh wow what happened

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    oh wow what happened
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319743040.863006.jpg

  13. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319743040.863006.jpg
    Nuff said

  14. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    Nuff said
    Yeah I thought it would be

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •