Page 90 of 417 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #1781
    Lol I'm pretty sure that's not
    possible

  2. #1782
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    hey can someone please convert these tiles to retina for the iphone4
    os7 tiles.zip
    I would but those images are already poor quality..enlarging it would only make it worse.

  3. #1783
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I would but those images are already poor quality..enlarging it would only make it worse.
    Well I got those off a windows phone 7 site and I was looking for a eBay and Craigslist as well but can't find one nor do I have a psd to make my own tiles that would work with gimp plus I'm still trying to figure out how to use it.

  4. #1784
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Well I got those off a windows phone 7 site and I was looking for a eBay and Craigslist as well but can't find one nor do I have a psd to make my own tiles that would work with gimp plus I'm still trying to figure out how to use it.
    I do not doubt that you got them from a good source. Windows phones have a lower resolution than our iPhones. When I get home from work tomorrow I can make them. I don't mind making them it only takes a few minutes.

  5. #1785
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I do not doubt that you got them from a good source. Windows phones have a lower resolution than our iPhones. When I get home from work tomorrow I can make them. I don't mind making them it only takes a few minutes.
    Bro that's ****** what's up! Can I request an Espn and vevo with the eBay and Craigslist Oh and huge thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-14 at 04:33 AM.

  6. #1786
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Bro that's ****** what's up! Can I request an Espn and vevo with the eBay and Craigslist Oh and huge thanks in advance!
    No problem I'll see if I can find high res images for those included in the
    zip file.

  7. #1787
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    No problem I'll see if I can find high res images for those included in the
    zip file.
    Good lookin out I apreciate it.

  8. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    hey can someone please convert these tiles to retina for the iphone4
    os7 tiles.zip
    -android-2x.png-firefox-2x.png-home-2x.png-marvel-2x.png

    Let me know if they work for you, or if you need them smaller or bigger or without the circle.

  9. #1789
    It would be freaking awesome if there was an option to change the symbols in the middle of tiles black instead of them being white so we could use the white tile background...(if this has been done or asked already sorry)

  10. #1790
    Hi again... Tried this on my touch 2g and it caused a SpringBoard crash every time. Is this a known problem or is there no support for non-Retina devices? I can upload a syslog if it helps.

  11. #1791
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    -android-2x.png-firefox-2x.png-home-2x.png-marvel-2x.png

    Let me know if they work for you, or if you need them smaller or bigger or without the circle.
    Good Lookin out ima try when I get home.

  12. #1792
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    -android-2x.png-firefox-2x.png-home-2x.png-marvel-2x.png

    Let me know if they work for you, or if you need them smaller or bigger or without the circle.
    Awesome! They worked!!! And i redid them without the circles? And to the guy what's your name byteart who laughed and said I'm sure that's not possible! Well I knew it was and ramese09 proved it so thanks ramese09 heres proof!!!
    -img_1339.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-14 at 03:13 PM.

  13. #1793
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Awesome! They worked!!! And i redid them without the circles? And to the guy what's your name byteart who laughed and said I'm sure that's not possible! Well I knew it was and ramese09 proved it so thanks ramese09 heres proof!!!
    -img_1339.png
    What font are you using?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  14. #1794
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    That's the font that comes with the latest os7 dylib

  15. #1795
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    OK, Thanks. iOS4 doesn't change the font from the dylib, i guess, as mine is just whatever the system font is. I was just wondering if you could tell me the name of it. Thanks anyway. And, BTW, your theme looks suh......weet!
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  16. #1796
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    OK, Thanks. iOS4 doesn't change the font from the dylib, i guess, as mine is just whatever the system font is. I was just wondering if you could tell me the name of it. Thanks anyway. And, BTW, your theme looks suh......weet!
    thanks and im not sure whats the name of the font bc its integrated into the os7 dylib but im going to post a screen shot of my tiles

    screen shot of my setup and UI
    -img_1340.png-img_1341.png-img_1342.png-img_1343.png-img_1345.png-img_1346.png-img_1347.png-img_1348.png-img_1349.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-15 at 12:15 AM.

  17. #1797
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    The font used in the latest beta for testers and being included in the next release is the Segoe WP font.

    I'll have your tiles when I get up from work around 2pm. Like you I work overnight. I had some other things to do today.my bad.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-11-15 at 01:57 AM.

  18. #1798
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    The font used in the latest beta for testers and being included in the next release is the Segoe WP font.

    I'll have your tiles when I get up from work around 2pm. Like you I work overnight. I had some other things to do today.my bad.
    no problem. i started making my own tiles as you see in my screen shots i put up but still learning to use gimp.

  19. #1799
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    -android-2x.png-firefox-2x.png-home-2x.png-marvel-2x.png

    Let me know if they work for you, or if you need them smaller or bigger or without the circle.
    Hey good job on these tiles... I'm curious did you use photoshop to scale the images or?

  20. #1800
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    The font used in the latest beta for testers and being included in the next release is the Segoe WP font.
    That's what I thought it was.....but looking at the large clock tile and the calendar tile in his screens, now I notice they appear different than the others and that's the font i'm after. Sorry for the confusion....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Page 90 of 417 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •