Page 89 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leekaiwei View Post
    How do I uninstall apps?
    If they are Cydia apps, you can manage them through the Cydia app. Otherwise, yeah, you gotta get out of DreamBoard and then uninstall. At least, that's the only way I know of.....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

That is the only way...unless you restore your phone

[QUOTE=ilovemyiPhone4;6296834]Lol I'm using VIP ckboard which you can get in cydia and I took a screen shot of all black and added it to the background images in ckboard I'm using it as a background in ckboard simple as that.QUOTE]

I couldn't find this in cydia...

Thanks

[QUOTE=Jevangel;6299731]
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Lol I'm using VIP ckboard which you can get in cydia and I took a screen shot of all black and added it to the background images in ckboard I'm using it as a background in ckboard simple as that.QUOTE]

I couldn't find this in cydia...
    Try: VIP.HD.ColorKeyboard

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey endfinity! It's my birthday today so.......you think I can get a new update lol. Anything new you have been working on?

Thanks

Hey endfinity! It's my birthday today so.......you think I can get a new update lol. Anything new you have been working on?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Did you get a chance to try out these image names for the landscape problem with Safari?

UINavigationBarMiniDefaultBackground.png = 1 x 32 px
    [email protected] = 2 x 64 px (this is landscape navigation button bar in Safari, Mail and other apps)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy Birthday but a lot of people have forgotten here he said there would not be a release till the iPhone 4S Jailbreak (Which clearly isn't availabe yet). He already came through with pushing out animations ahead of time. Be patient, it will be here soon.

As a developer, I can assure you the multiple requests are going to frustrate him to complete the theme none the less rush him into putting out something that is incomplete.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Happy Birthday!

hopefully you'll get a special BDay-Beta with new things he is working on (of course, only if they're good enough to beta-test, so you won't get an crashed device for Birthday from end ^^ ) would be really kind of him

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Well, first of all happy bday! And I would give you a new beta, but sadly I don't have one. I have no testing device right now and that means I can't develop anything. Hope you can consider the fact that the apps on the LS are changeable now some kind of gift

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Well, first of all happy bday! And I would give you a new beta, but sadly I don't have one. I have no testing device right now and that means I can't develop anything. Hope you can consider the fact that the apps on the LS are changeable now some kind of gift
    That's cool man don't worry about it and thanks to you and everybody that wished me a happy birthday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Happy Birthday but a lot of people have forgotten here he said there would not be a release till the iPhone 4S Jailbreak (Which clearly isn't availabe yet). He already came through with pushing out animations ahead of time. Be patient, it will be here soon.

As a developer, I can assure you the multiple requests are going to frustrate him to complete the theme none the less rush him into putting out something that is incomplete.
    Bro I'm one of his beta testers! I have the latest version with animated tiles and the lockscreen! I was joking with him and trying to see if he's come up with something new!

Thanks

@jonkjon i cant use the uinavbar you posted bc its not in a zip file form. so when i try to open it in a new tab it tries to open windows live so if you zip file it i might be able to use it lol.

-img_1331.png
    heres a preview to a black transparent background tile i made with gimp and a zip file like allways i share.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?avzstwyb4gwksba
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-12 at 06:41 PM.

This theme has come so so far from where it was picked up. Thank you Endfinity!

Thanks

@jonkjon i cant use the uinavbar you posted bc its not in a zip file form. so when i try to open it in a new tab it tries to open windows live so if you zip file it i might be able to use it lol.

-img_1331.png
    heres a preview to a black transparent background tile i made with gimp and a zip file like allways i share.
    black transparent tile.zip
    They weren't actual images. They were in reference to your post a while back about what the name of the landscaped image should be for safari etc,... They are only the new file names for iOS5. At least, that is my best guess....i.e

UIButtonBarDefaultBackgroundSmall.png should now be named [email protected]

Thanks

Hey End, just noticed because of some wb LS-Themes: is you're "native" LS 24h or 12am/pm? will there be an toggle or something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    Hey End, just noticed because of some wb LS-Themes: is you're "native" LS 24h or 12am/pm? will there be an toggle or something?
    It's a 24-hour clock. I wasn't planning on making any toggles unless they are strongly requested

Thanks

Since your taking requests? Lol....how about the settings button be below the arrow button on the first page.

Thanks

Since your taking requests? Lol....how about the settings button be below the arrow button on the first page.
    I listen to suggestions, if I like them or they don't take longer than 10 minutes to implement (like a toggle to switch from am/pm to a 24h clock), I don't see why I shouldn't do it. As for the settings button being on the first page, no, I'd like to maintain the WP7 look as much as possible, especially the home screen, and hiding the button on the second page (like the real WP7 Mango does it with the search button) is the best option in my opinion

Thanks

fixed it bro. figured it out it was i had to color uinavbartranslucent black but i will post a zip file with the bottom bar fixed so for those who use this ui and had the same problem just drop it in var/stash/themes/os7 ui and respring.
    -img_1337.png
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/cvd81s...UI%20fixed.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-13 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks

hey can someone please convert these tiles to retina for the iphone4
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y7jyd431czp6rq2
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-13 at 10:47 PM.

Page 89 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast