Page 83 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

You could just use a zegoelight font. Its one of the ones that WP7 uses just without the boldness of segoe. I have it somewhere. If I find it I'll upload it

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ok i see now hold on ima find a fix now
    I think they're called the same thing. Did you try searching for it in system/library/privateframeworks/ipodui.framework

damn i cant seem to figure it out??? i tried everything and it stays that same image. i need to know what its named in ios 5 bc it was from a ios 4 version

Attachment 552135
    can someone with photoshop make the background on this image transparent. and just be a white f for facebook like the os7 tiles i would but dont have photoshop
    Is that what you wanted? Since the f was in a pretty bad quality i just remade it
    Look carefully, the image is hard to see cause of this bright background

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for the next update!!!! So far i use this theme everyday and I'm happy to see it's progress.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    I think they're called the same thing. Did you try searching for it in system/library/privateframeworks/ipodui.framework
    didnt think to search there but i will now thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagikShotty View Post
    Is that what you wanted? Since the f was in a pretty bad quality i just remade it
    Look carefully, the image is hard to see cause of this bright background
    thanks but endfinity already on top of it here check out the new lockscreen -img_1273.png-img_1274.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-05 at 11:33 PM.

thanks but endfinity already on top of it here check out the new lockscreen -img_1273.png-img_1274.png
    ****, cant wait to try that.. I made my own with some tweaks and a winterboard lockscreen theme that i edited myself but its nothing compared to this + i dont like having hundreds of tweaks on my phone to make it looks better lmao

Thanks

-img_1275.png-img_1276.png-img_1277.png-img_1278.png-img_1279.png
    here it is good lookin out rameses09 ill post a zip file for those who want this to complete the os7 ui i updated yesterday for winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by MagikShotty View Post
    ****, cant wait to try that.. I made my own with some tweaks and a winterboard lockscreen theme that i edited myself but its nothing compared to this + i dont like having hundreds of tweaks on my phone to make it looks better lmao
    this is what endfinity is working on its an integrated lockscreen so no tweaks just a new os7 dylib

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

hey how do i fix the icons not showing on the lockscreen? dont mean to bug you but its just diplaying the number now. i dont know if its bc i didnt name them right but no image but the numbers showing now.

Did you rename them to LockIcon.png and place the image in your tiles individual folder? Did you change anything in the os7settings.plist? I just copied the png's from the images folder and renamed them to LockIcon.png and placed them into the tiles folder and it worked for me. I didn't add the @2x to the name just left it at LockIcon.png. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Did you rename them to LockIcon.png and place the image in your tiles individual folder? Did you change anything in the os7settings.plist? I just copied the png's from the images folder and renamed them to LockIcon.png and placed them into the tiles folder and it worked for me. I didn't add the @2x to the name just left it at LockIcon.png. Hope this helps.
    Well you should still add the [email protected]' to the retina icons

Thanks

endfinity already helped me with that its fixed see the pics i just posted i made a fb one and endfinity made it transparent for me now it works im lovin it!!! Thanks END your the isssshhhhh!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Well you should still add the [email protected]' to the retina icons
    I just renamed them to what you had originally specified, I wasn't sure if the dylib was looking for just LockIcon.png so I left it at that and they worked. Cool, I will add the @2x to mine now also. Thanks for clearing it up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Yeah, sorry for not making that clear
    It's ok End thanks, they still worked either way for me

Thanks

[QUOTE=FringeMän;6292438]

thanks man! but i have a little problem with my Music app, nothing too bad, but the NowPlayingButton is still the default one, same goes for the NowPlayingAlbumInfo...
    heres the fix for that thanks to rameses09 for directing me to the right place to find them
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ne314fb4ibvjvde

ok to everybody using the os7 ui for winterboard to go with this theme. heres the latest update i just changed a few things especially in the ipod app hope yous like.
    OS7-UI v2.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-06 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks

Whoa a Facebook LS notification.... I stay away one day and I'm missing out lol!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Whoa a Facebook LS notification.... I stay away one day and I'm missing out lol!
    lmao yeah i asked endfinity if it was possible and bam!!!! he updated the dylib!!! heres some new wallpapers i fitted to go with the theme if anyone wants.-wallpaper1.png-wallpaper2.png-wallpaper5.png-wallpaper8.png-wallpaper9.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-06 at 04:03 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

End , I know you did a lot to this theme already and I just can't thx you enough for all of what you did up to now , But it is hoping to much that after you've finish the LS , the animation ,and take off the color shade on the pinned apps , will you be able to do the folders or hubs for apps and games ?? . It is in your planning
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2011-11-06 at 05:17 AM.

+1 for the folders. BTW, is it possible to remake the icon switcher, instead of moving icons around with the up/down button in menu, we can move icons around by dragging them?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

i install os7.dylib beta 2 and there's no lockscreen that end mention, am i missing something?

Lockscreen is not included in beta version. Lockscreen might be included in next beta

Page 83 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast