Page 80 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Hey is the music control tile a mobile substrate thing or is it something else?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zuxicovp View Post
    Hey is the music control tile a mobile substrate thing or is it something else?
    The whole OS7 is basically a normal app that's activated through MobileSubstrate. So the music controls themselves are not a MS thing, I made them using the media player API that's provided by apple

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    I Know ils been post before but is there a fix to erase the color shade in the app pinned ??
    Not yet, sorry

Ohh.. Hmm. Now to try and figure out how to add it to my dreamboard theme... How long did it take you to code that in?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zuxicovp View Post
    Ohh.. Hmm. Now to try and figure out how to add it to my dreamboard theme... How long did it take you to code that in?
    Not that long, but if you want to make a play/pause button you'll have to be able to hook into SpringBoard and get the information if the music player is playing from there instead of using the API, because the API freezes the device if you check the playback state through it. I never really looked at another (non .dylib) DB theme, so I don't know if that is possible for yours

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Not that long, but if you want to make a play/pause button you'll have to be able to hook into SpringBoard and get the information if the music player is playing from there instead of using the API, because the API freezes the device if you check the playback state through it. I never really looked at another (non .dylib) DB theme, so I don't know if that is possible for yours
    Hmm, ok. I'm not thinking play/pause, maybe just fast forward/ rw. How did you hook into API?

Infinity Blade keeps crashing when I'm using this theme in DreamBoard.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    Infinity Blade keeps crashing when I'm using this theme in DreamBoard.
    If you have SBsettings installed go to default mode in dreamboard, then open SBsettings, goto more, then go to mobile substrate addons and turn off OS7 and/or DreamBoard, that should give you enough free memory to run that game. Hope that helps you
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-10-31 at 02:07 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

OS7 2.1.0 BETA Preview

This is a preview of the upcoming launch animations for OS7. It is in it's beta stages, so if you use this, you might experience safe mode crashes, lags etc.. If you want to stay on the safe side, I advise you NOT to use this beta.

Video preview:

How to install:
    Install the .deb file from the first page if you haven't already. Then, download the new .dylib and put it in /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/. Replace the old one and reboot.

Download here:
    OS7 2.1.0 BETA 2.zip
    Thanks in advance I know you didn't have to push these out to us just yet. You are a very creative developer. Love your thinking and how far you have come Andrew's initial build for BB/Dreamboard. Looking forward to the animations and your next beta!

EDIT: Heads up though, this does not play nice with IntelliScreenX BETA. I think the lockscreen (if possible) should be an option to have on or off if you could? Screws up Lockinfo & Intelliscreen builds.
    Last edited by zinjen; 2011-10-31 at 02:56 AM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

The animations are slick End. Just want to report that on my 3GS the free mem. decreases by around 15-20 between the versions.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Please keep in mind that EndFinity was a little reluctant to release the animations preview because it was not totally finished or optimized. The animations preview is just that, a beta and not a finished product. Although this preview version is quite stable, there are known issues with this release. End just wanted everybody to have a little taste of what's to come since he will be out of coding for a few weeks until his new 4S comes in and is jailbreakable. He really didnt have to release anything just yet, he just felt bad and wanted to tide us over for awhile. Any issues you have with this preview beta will most definitely be ironed out in the final release.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-10-31 at 02:29 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

kakadua (2011-10-31)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, no need for you to upgrade. But you beta testers will get a different version on tuesday or wednesday
    Hey am I still included in that beta test release!

Heyo, been running this theme since Wynd released it. Kinda sad you're not going to keep it 4.x compatible, ill upgrade once an untethered 5.0 comes out. Anyway, I'm running 2.1.0 Beta on 4.3.3. and im not having any problems at all. You've done a great job.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2011-11-01)

Thanks

If you'd clean up your mailbox, you would
    Lol! New beta is great thanks End!

Thanks

Lol I will now

Have to say I am quite impressed that being an iOS 5 'only' theme if you take it minus the integrated tiles it works perfectly on an iPod Touch 4G on iOS 4.3 animations and all

Thanks

If you'd clean up your mailbox, you would
    i dont know whats going on but i sent you a message twice. but it doesnt show that i sent you anything but i cleared out my inbox so you can send it now.

Can't access mediafire here at work. Anyone have a direct link the don't mind hosting?

Thanks

Hey for eveybody that's using the os7 ui theme from winterboard to go with this I've update the ui and status bar images for ios5 but I only did it for the iPhone 4 I'm at work till 730 in the am so when I get out and wake up it'll be around 2 pm for me I'll post it up for everyone Oh and to endfinity.. I couldn't download the new beta you sent me. its a dead link. Can you send another one?

Page 80 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast