Page 8 of 417 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

It's called muzik for iPhone orange icon with a play icon in the middle.

Well I feel slightly retarded. Apparently searching "Muzik" brings no results, but adding "for iPhone" changes everything. Thanks for the help.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Glad I could help

Anyone have a really good marketplace app store icon for my tile. The one that came stock is all blurred out

I can't get this to work. When i run the theme, everything is black and when i go to the apps list, it's just text. no icons. Permissions are set and such. Done everything i can think to do.

(Off Topic) If anyone can help, i downloaded Muzik v3.5.1 like CCoops11 did in ********** and it doesnt run. I searched for it on apps.su, but still nothing...

(On Topic) I replaced the os7.dylib and nothing changed (i rebooted twice.) It seems all the files are in the /var/mobile/library/OS7 folder... Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Anyone have a really good marketplace app store icon for my tile. The one that came stock is all blurred out
    Try AppStore

No credit on this, drag and drop all files into com.apple.AppStore under var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles

Also try Large Muzik Tile if you use the Muzik App

This one is mine. Create a new folder named com.cocotutch.Muzik under var/mobile/Library/OS7/tiles and copy paste all items there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric323 View Post
    (Off Topic) If anyone can help, i downloaded Muzik v3.5.1 like CCoops11 did in ********** and it doesnt run. I searched for it on apps.su, but still nothing...
    Search the app store for "Muzik for iPhone"

(On Topic) I replaced the os7.dylib and nothing changed (i rebooted twice.) It seems all the files are in the /var/mobile/library/OS7 folder... Any help?
    Run through Dreamboard ( which is free now FYI). That'll correct your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I can't get this to work. When i run the theme, everything is black and when i go to the apps list, it's just text. no icons. Permissions are set and such. Done everything i can think to do.
    Same for you... Run through Dreamboard
    Last edited by CCoops11; 2011-08-24 at 05:17 AM.

What else is there to run it through? I'm not stupid. This IS a DB theme and thread.

@CCoops11 I am running through dreamboard, i've had it since it was paid and i've been tweaking with the file system, but nothing seems to work. I have an iphone 4 on 4.3.2.

Also, Muzik is $1, so i'll have to buy it i guess...

@CCoops11 I am running through dreamboard, i've had it since it was paid and i've been tweaking with the file system, but nothing seems to work. I have an iphone 4 on 4.3.2.

Also, Muzik is $1, so i'll have to buy it i guess...
    Yeah I'm with you on this one. Can't believe they said that to me. And I bought Muzik and it was totally worth it. It's awesome.

You don't have to be stupid to make a mistake. I never implied that you were stupid. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

@aenima133 Thanks, i'll try it out. Only every time i buy something that people say is "uncrackable", it usually comes out cracked within a day. -_- I bought DreamBoard 2 days before it became free.

Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    You don't have to be stupid to make a mistake. I never implied that you were stupid. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
    The only reason i felt that my intelligence was being insulted was because you told me to use dreamboard for a dreamboard theme.....Only someone stupid wouldn't know that. Granted yes, I could've responded in a different way. I just felt gravely insulted. Sorry.

@aenima133 Thanks, i'll try it out. Only every time i buy something that people say is "uncrackable", it usually comes out cracked within a day. -_- I bought DreamBoard 2 days before it became free.
    No idea if it's crackable or not. But for only a dollar, it seemed worth it. And yeah, I feel you on that Dreamboard thing.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Quick question, did you download the original os7 dreamboard theme from cydia then replace the os7.dylib in mobile substrate with the one from this thread? Did you reboot after installing?

Thanks

Lmao I soo love getting emails on thread drama if you guys use twitter give maha twitter client it goes great with the OS7 theme.. Not everyone is aware of it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1314157271.532879.jpg  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

UofMBob (2011-08-24)

Although the tile says "dreamboard: OS7 revive" I was under the initial impression that it was a mod of the original OS7. It wasnt until I actually read the original post that I realized that it was actually for Dreamboard and not justan error by the O.P. I was thinking about your problem and think that you should try checking your mobile substrates( while in Default in dreamboard) and make sure that OS7 is turned off. I think I had this problem orginally and that this fixed it

Thanks

[QUOTE=Aenima133;6205185]The only reason i felt that my intelligence was being insulted was because you told me to use dreamboard for a dreamboard theme.....Only someone stupid wouldn't know that. Granted yes, I could've responded in a different way. I just felt gravely insulted. Sorry.

When OS7 came out it was originally it wasnt for dreamboard. We had to turn it off with sbsettings when we wanted to. Then came backboard to make life easier, then dreamboard. I think he was only trying to clarify that you were running on dreamboard. That help us trying to debug your issues. I dont think he was trying to insult you. When we are trying to debug issues for you we sometimes ask what version of dreamboard your using and so on...Both OS7 and Dreamboard are free on cydia, I would recommend that you remove both versions and redownload the newest versions from cydia, then apply this this os7.dylib and reboot. That has helped may people with similar issues. Hope this helps...
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-08-24 at 05:57 AM.

To my above post, this is if you ran OS7 before dreamboard....

So since i have SBSettings, DISABLE os7 in mobile substrate addons?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    Although the tile says "dreamboard: OS7 revive" I was under the initial impression that it was a mod of the original OS7. It wasnt until I actually read the original post that I realized that it was actually for Dreamboard and not justan error by the O.P. I was thinking about your problem and think that you should try checking your mobile substrates( while in Default in dreamboard) and make sure that OS7 is turned off. I think I had this problem orginally and that this fixed it

Im sure that you meant "ON" instead of "off" in Mobile substrate.

Page 8 of 417 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast