Page 77 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Can't seem to get large tiles eorking besides the photo tile. I'm replacing the tile.plist code with the large tile code from the original os7 thread

Tremendous work happening here!

Thank you!
    Pii

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmobbin View Post
    Sorry. I mean for example the status bar icons are not changing. Ui sounds are fine. But most ui images have not changed. Thanks
    The winterboard status bar has changed I think it's something like colorgreyshade_0_bars or something like that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

Blackmobbin (2011-10-27)

This theme is on page 2???

Lol jk it's on page 1 now

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    This theme is on page 2???

Lol jk it's on page 1 now

Sorry... Im confused by what you mean?

Hey guys,

Any idea how to fix the icons becoming all small and 'normal' inside of a large blue one? Kind of hard to explain haha. Check out the way my messaging tile is for example.

And is there a winterboard theme that could accompany this theme? Currently have the standard iPhone lock screen and UI elements.

Thanks!-photo-26-10-11-20-17-59.png

To get rid of the small icons you have to have proper tile images...as for winterboard ui, look back a few pages

Green Apple
    Thanks

my ipod crashed and for restarted inside os7, it won't even turn on now -_- even if i try to tether boot it, it won't let me press the next button.

EDIT: got it i just held the buttons for a while.
    Last edited by buelercuber; 2011-10-26 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    my ipod crashed and for restarted inside os7, it won't even turn on now -_- even if i try to tether boot it, it won't let me press the next button.

EDIT: got it i just held the buttons for a while.
    What buttons did you hold? :/ Mine is stuck on the boot logo atm cause of the music app crashing as well.

Nvn fixed it with tinyumbrella.
    Last edited by Antrak; 2011-10-26 at 11:08 PM.

yeah so siri shouldnt interfere with DB

Quote Originally Posted by Antrak View Post
    Hey guys,

Any idea how to fix the icons becoming all small and 'normal' inside of a large blue one? Kind of hard to explain haha. Check out the way my messaging tile is for example.

And is there a winterboard theme that could accompany this theme? Currently have the standard iPhone lock screen and UI elements.

Thanks!-photo-26-10-11-20-17-59.png
    icons w/o tiles in the Tiles folder use the original icons.
    apple apps come with just the icons, where as app store apps are required to have 512x512 iTunesArtwork, thats what its using.
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-10-27 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    The winterboard status bar has changed I think it's something like colorgreyshade_0_bars or something like that.
    Do you by any chance have an iOS 5 updated ui??

Thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

after installing the ibooks fix, trying to select the theme causes safemode, even after fresh install.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

before i upgraded to iOS5 i was on 4.1 and backed up all my themes. Now, for some reason the only 2 tiles not working for me are the weather and calendar. Is anyone else on OS5 having the same issues? I am using a theme created by Petros, GOLD PREMIUM, and have given up in trying to see what the issue might be. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. From what i can see, i do not think its reading anything as i do not even see a question mark.

If anyone can help, TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    before i upgraded to iOS5 i was on 4.1 and backed up all my themes. Now, for some reason the only 2 tiles not working for me are the weather and calendar. Is anyone else on OS5 having the same issues? I am using a theme created by Petros, GOLD PREMIUM, and have given up in trying to see what the issue might be. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. From what i can see, i do not think its reading anything as i do not even see a question mark.

If anyone can help, TIA
    I would assume they're covered up, or not even loading

Check ur plists, make sure HTML is enabled

Thanks

Default :(
    its enabled as you can see in the screenshot -- perhaps if there is someone out there that can upload or attach the weather tile folder to this theme along with the calendar that would be great -- thank you for trying -- i'm thinking now, perhaps some files for these 2 particular tile folders were not backed up all the way and i might be missing some images or something because i can go into the "web viewer " mode in ifile and the question mark is there haha. Thank you PK for your responce.

its enabled as you can see in the screenshot -- perhaps if there is someone out there that can upload or attach the weather tile folder to this theme along with the calendar that would be great -- thank you for trying -- i'm thinking now, perhaps some files for these 2 particular tile folders were not backed up all the way and i might be missing some images or something because i can go into the "web viewer " mode in ifile and the question mark is there haha. Thank you PK for your responce.
    Sorry
    I can't do much. Maybe try getting the tile again
    I can ask Siri for ya?

Thanks

Lol that's funny... Kinda needed the laugh too since I was feeling down bc of this

Lol that's funny... Kinda needed the laugh too since I was feeling down bc of this
    Glad I could do so

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmobbin View Post
    Do you by any chance have an iOS 5 updated ui??

Thanks in advance
    no

Have you checked out the UI And animations in the theme metro 8? Awesome

Page 77 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast