Page 77 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #1521
    Can't seem to get large tiles eorking besides the photo tile. I'm replacing the tile.plist code with the large tile code from the original os7 thread

  2. #1522
    Tremendous work happening here!

    Thank you!
    Pii

  3. #1523
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmobbin View Post
    Sorry. I mean for example the status bar icons are not changing. Ui sounds are fine. But most ui images have not changed. Thanks
    The winterboard status bar has changed I think it's something like colorgreyshade_0_bars or something like that.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    Blackmobbin (2011-10-27)

  5. #1524
    This theme is on page 2???

    Lol jk it's on page 1 now

  6. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    This theme is on page 2???

    Lol jk it's on page 1 now

    Sorry... Im confused by what you mean?

  7. #1526
    Hey guys,

    Any idea how to fix the icons becoming all small and 'normal' inside of a large blue one? Kind of hard to explain haha. Check out the way my messaging tile is for example.

    And is there a winterboard theme that could accompany this theme? Currently have the standard iPhone lock screen and UI elements.

    Thanks!-photo-26-10-11-20-17-59.png

  8. #1527
    To get rid of the small icons you have to have proper tile images...as for winterboard ui, look back a few pages

  9. #1528
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    my ipod crashed and for restarted inside os7, it won't even turn on now -_- even if i try to tether boot it, it won't let me press the next button.

    EDIT: got it i just held the buttons for a while.
    Last edited by buelercuber; 2011-10-26 at 10:55 PM.

  10. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    my ipod crashed and for restarted inside os7, it won't even turn on now -_- even if i try to tether boot it, it won't let me press the next button.

    EDIT: got it i just held the buttons for a while.
    What buttons did you hold? :/ Mine is stuck on the boot logo atm cause of the music app crashing as well.

    Nvn fixed it with tinyumbrella.
    Last edited by Antrak; 2011-10-26 at 11:08 PM.

  11. #1530
    yeah so siri shouldnt interfere with DB

    Quote Originally Posted by Antrak View Post
    Hey guys,

    Any idea how to fix the icons becoming all small and 'normal' inside of a large blue one? Kind of hard to explain haha. Check out the way my messaging tile is for example.

    And is there a winterboard theme that could accompany this theme? Currently have the standard iPhone lock screen and UI elements.

    Thanks!-photo-26-10-11-20-17-59.png
    icons w/o tiles in the Tiles folder use the original icons.
    apple apps come with just the icons, where as app store apps are required to have 512x512 iTunesArtwork, thats what its using.
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-10-27 at 03:05 AM.

  12. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    The winterboard status bar has changed I think it's something like colorgreyshade_0_bars or something like that.
    Do you by any chance have an iOS 5 updated ui??

    Thanks in advance

  13. #1532
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    after installing the ibooks fix, trying to select the theme causes safemode, even after fresh install.

  14. #1533
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    before i upgraded to iOS5 i was on 4.1 and backed up all my themes. Now, for some reason the only 2 tiles not working for me are the weather and calendar. Is anyone else on OS5 having the same issues? I am using a theme created by Petros, GOLD PREMIUM, and have given up in trying to see what the issue might be. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. From what i can see, i do not think its reading anything as i do not even see a question mark.

    If anyone can help, TIA

  15. #1534
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    before i upgraded to iOS5 i was on 4.1 and backed up all my themes. Now, for some reason the only 2 tiles not working for me are the weather and calendar. Is anyone else on OS5 having the same issues? I am using a theme created by Petros, GOLD PREMIUM, and have given up in trying to see what the issue might be. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. From what i can see, i do not think its reading anything as i do not even see a question mark.

    If anyone can help, TIA
    I would assume they're covered up, or not even loading

    Check ur plists, make sure HTML is enabled

  16. #1535
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Default :(
    its enabled as you can see in the screenshot -- perhaps if there is someone out there that can upload or attach the weather tile folder to this theme along with the calendar that would be great -- thank you for trying -- i'm thinking now, perhaps some files for these 2 particular tile folders were not backed up all the way and i might be missing some images or something because i can go into the "web viewer " mode in ifile and the question mark is there haha. Thank you PK for your responce.

  17. #1536
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    its enabled as you can see in the screenshot -- perhaps if there is someone out there that can upload or attach the weather tile folder to this theme along with the calendar that would be great -- thank you for trying -- i'm thinking now, perhaps some files for these 2 particular tile folders were not backed up all the way and i might be missing some images or something because i can go into the "web viewer " mode in ifile and the question mark is there haha. Thank you PK for your responce.
    Sorry
    I can't do much. Maybe try getting the tile again
    I can ask Siri for ya?

  18. #1537
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Lol that's funny... Kinda needed the laugh too since I was feeling down bc of this

  19. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    Lol that's funny... Kinda needed the laugh too since I was feeling down bc of this
    Glad I could do so

  20. #1539
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmobbin View Post
    Do you by any chance have an iOS 5 updated ui??

    Thanks in advance
    no

  21. #1540
    Have you checked out the UI And animations in the theme metro 8? Awesome

Page 77 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •