Page 75 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by verdisQUO View Post
    So is this theme still being worked on? I'm very interested at trying my hand and creating widgets etc.. for this theme. Is the coding all html based?
    The actual OS7 program is a .dylib and is coded as such. The tiles on the otherhand can be coded in html, but man do they eat ram up like candy Read EndFinity's posts a few pages back, hes got some videos posted of some animations, a few dyib coded tiles, a lockscreen, all awsome stuff comming up. Your gonna like it

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The actual OS7 program is a .dylib and is coded as such. The tiles on the otherhand can be coded in html, but man do they eat ram up like candy Read EndFinity's posts a few pages back, hes got some videos posted of some animations, a few dyib coded tiles, a lockscreen, all awsome stuff comming up. Your gonna like it
    Yeah saw some of the vids just now. Really good stuff. Hopefully there will also be an ability to move the different tiles from the main screen via ipod style (press and hold app, app is then becomes drag-able). Really looking good. Excited for the new update.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-10-24), buelercuber (2011-10-25), Jdot1224 (2011-10-24), kakadua (2011-10-24), zinjen (2011-10-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Another teaser, LS with custom media controls to fit the theme:

And good news for everyone who wanted a play/pause button on the music tile, I fixed the bug that caused me not to implement it and it will be included in the next release:

Now that is just plain AWSOME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-10-24)

Next update is going to be intense!!
    Awsum!

Thanks

And good news for everyone who wanted a play/pause button on the music tile, I fixed the bug that caused me not to implement it and it will be included in the next release:

Nice

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful.. love the simplicity. What happens when you push the email or sms notification on the lockscreen? Does it launch the app or show you a preview?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Beautiful.. love the simplicity. What happens when you push the email or sms notification on the lockscreen? Does it launch the app or show you a preview?
    Right now they only show you how many notifications you've got, obviously, and I'm not sure if they do anything on wp7. But I guess I can make it so that the app opens when you press the icon

Thanks

Right now they only show you how many notifications you've got, obviously, and I'm not sure if they do anything on wp7. But I guess I can make it so that the app opens when you press the icon
    WP7 actually opens up a little embedded matte window underneath showing the preview of the email or sms (Similar to Lockinfo). Do you use Lockinfo or the default Notification Center?

Ehi man i restored and installed dreamboard, sbsettings and your theme but ram stays on 250 and less, i'm on iphone 4, is it normal?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Ehi man i restored and installed dreamboard, sbsettings and your theme but ram stays on 250 and less, i'm on iphone 4, is it normal?
    This is typical if you are running live tiles, although its much better than it was before thanks to End. I wish someone would create a tweak that would allow you to set a respring timer every 1-2 hours.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn end! You always come out with better stuff for this theme in my honest opinion I dont think there's another dreamboard theme that tops this one. And I paid for all of them. Can't wait for this new lock screen and media buttons update! Come on iPhone 4s jailbrake so we can see the new update. Oh yeah endfinity by the way my boss went and got an iPhone 4s lol he wants me to do the same to his but I told him I can't bc there isn't a jail brake for it yet lol he said you kidding me!? I told him no I'm not so you should've got an iPhone 4 instead lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I know someone has solved this, but i can't find it... it's a problem with the time tile, it is black, when before it was white. how do i fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    I know someone has solved this, but i can't find it... it's a problem with the time tile, it is black, when before it was white. how do i fix this?
    Go to your com.apple.mobiletimer/Library/CSS/ folder and edit the Styles.css file. Now find your color and take the ' # ' out before the word 'white' and that should do it. Change all instances you find like that.

So it should look like this when your done:

color: white;
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-10-25 at 01:32 AM.

Any ETA on the animation thing? I'm just in love with it I keep watching the vid on youtube lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MagikShotty View Post
    Any ETA on the animation thing? I'm just in love with it I keep watching the vid on youtube lmao
    Not for awhile. End was saying he isn't releasing anything till a jailbreak comes out for the 4S, I recommend reading through the thread a little bit if you want all the details (its only the past couple of pages).
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Not for awhile. End was saying he isn't releasing anything till a jailbreak comes out for the 4S, I recommend reading through the thread a little bit if you want all the details (its only the past couple of pages).
    I read pretty much every single pages yesterday (yea had a lot of fun) and i dont remember reading this but thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

fyi

pinning winterboard causes safe mode

Page 75 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast