Page 67 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #1321
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    This looks great, thanks! One more question. Apps that you pin to the main page that don't have a folder already created for them use the iTunes.artwork file I believe. It appears you have an overlay of the current color option over whatever picture that is unless one designates an image for the tile. What is the file name of the overlay so that I could perhaps remove it? It makes it somewhat annoying to have all my apps without custom tiles to have blue overlays on them :P
    No problem mate. You could try to remove the IconMask.png or something like that from the images folder, don't know what would happen though, it would either crash you into safe mode or work. The overlay is created from this image through code, and I agree, it looks stupid, and I'm probably going to remove that soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    Where can i get icons/tiles? It's bugging me that some have a small icon in a tile.
    Here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html

  2. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    No problem mate. You could try to remove the IconMask.png or something like that from the images folder, don't know what would happen though, it would either crash you into safe mode or work. The overlay is created from this image through code, and I agree, it looks stupid, and I'm probably going to remove that soon.
    Hmm, I might give it shot, I'm pretty familiar with safe mode by this point :P

    EDIT: Ok, so it would seem that the overlay is linked to "BigIconMask.png". Unfortunately, when I remove this file the entire image is also removed. All that shows is the color of the tile selected.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-10-20 at 12:24 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  3. #1323
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Hmm, I might give it shot, I'm pretty familiar with safe mode by this point :P

    EDIT: Ok, so it would seem that the overlay is linked to "BigIconMask.png". Unfortunately, when I remove this file the entire image is also removed. All that shows is the color of the tile selected.
    Thought something like this would happen. Oh well, seems like I have to take care of that

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    ColdPi (2011-10-20)

  5. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Thought something like this would happen. Oh well, seems like I have to take care of that
    Take your time man, can't wait for that and the animations!
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (2011-10-20)

  7. #1325
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Take your time man, can't wait for that and the animations!
    Its worth the wait I'm still amazed.. I had donate no less than 15 €

  8. #1326
    What I meant to say is that any apps from cydia or the ones that came with the ipod/iphone just show up as a small icon in a tile. And could you make the ipod tile except for the music tile on the ipod? like the how on the ipod it's music not ipod.

  9. #1327
    Green Apple Hieu Mckenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    lol sorry its 333pm here and i just got up alittle while ago bc i work 3rd shift but im zip filling it right now as we speak so check back in about 15 minutes. oh and if you use colorkeyboard like me gom to page 23 and download the os7 ck zip file and use it it looks nice with the theme.

    OS7 IOS5.zip

    OS7-UI.zip
    Yeahhhh...downloading now mate

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    os7 ~ CK (1).zip

    there you go buddy

    i got a question for you? does your clock tile have the numbers and date showing in black too or is it just on mine? im still using the ios5.0 gm bc i really dont feel like restoring again just waiting for the untehtered version bc everything works perfectly on the gm.
    Attachment 551077
    What is CK?

  10. #1328
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hieu Mckenzie View Post
    Yeahhhh...downloading now mate



    What is CK?
    Color Keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    What I meant to say is that any apps from cydia or the ones that came with the ipod/iphone just show up as a small icon in a tile. And could you make the ipod tile except for the music tile on the ipod? like the how on the ipod it's music not ipod.
    ?? You lost me at the end.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-10-20 at 04:55 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    Hieu Mckenzie (2011-10-20)

  12. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Color Keyboard



    ?? You lost me at the end.
    So I am using in iPod... right? And there is no "iPod" application on the iPod, just music.

  13. #1330
    Green Apple Hieu Mckenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Really love this theme right now!
    Last edited by Hieu Mckenzie; 2011-10-20 at 10:17 AM.

  14. #1331
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    So I am using in iPod... right? And there is no "iPod" application on the iPod, just music.
    Right it has been re-named to music not iPod on iOS 5. The folder name should be the same com.apple.mobileipod.

  15. #1332
    Um... how do i edit the tile. lol?

    EDIT: Shoot, should i be on ios 5? i'm on 4.3.3
    Last edited by ColdPi; 2011-10-20 at 06:19 AM.

  16. #1333
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    Um... how do i edit the tile. lol?

    EDIT: Shoot, should i be on ios 5? i'm on 4.3.3
    No you should still be able to edit it. Download the zip file posted by ilovemyiphone 4 up there ^ look for the iPod tile in the tiles folder. Ssh it into your OS7/Tiles folder and respring.

  17. #1334
    Um... Can you give me the exact location of the place to ssh to? I suck at finding things. And do I un-Zip it first?

  18. #1335
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    Um... Can you give me the exact location of the place to ssh to? I suck at finding things. And do I un-Zip it first?
    Yes you unzip it first then ssh the com.apple.mobileipod folder to Var/mobile/library/OS7/tiles.

  19. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Right it has been re-named to music not iPod on iOS 5. The folder name should be the same com.apple.mobileipod.
    Wait. So rename to com.apple.music?

  20. #1337
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    Wait. So rename to com.apple.music?
    No no disregard that post. That's on iOS 5 there is an music icon and video icon.

  21. #1338
    It's com.apple.mobileipod~MediaPlayer or something along those lines

  22. #1339
    Green Apple Hieu Mckenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Hi Jdot, ya have a tile for Video ?

  23. #1340
    Dang so how can I get teh music icon for ipod touch?

Page 67 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •