Page 64 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Ok thanks man! Hope next release will use less ram because now i'm on 160 mb on iphone 4 ios 5 with only weather live tile

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Ok thanks man! Hope next release will use less ram because now i'm on 160 mb on iphone 4 ios 5 with only weather live tile
    232MB i4 clock, calendar, photos, safari and wether all live 0_o
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 2011-10-18 at 04:28 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    is this for 2.01 the latest .deb? I have 2.0 installed working smoothly, any reason to reinstall 2.1?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    is this for 2.01 the latest .deb? I have 2.0 installed working smoothly, any reason to reinstall 2.1?
    I could not tell you. I get mines from end himself.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    as End stated to me the other day 2.0 crashes when you close the settings page and 2.0.1 fixed this I found out the hard way that it does in fact crash

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    Is there an app to see which things eat ram?

Can't get the deb to work. I get a code 256.
    Wasn't the original OS7 theme supposed to be installed?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    as End stated to me the other day 2.0 crashes when you close the settings page and 2.0.1 fixed this I found out the hard way that it does in fact crash
    I'm not getting this error so I'm staying on 2.0.. waiting for animations
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Using i-file you will get a code 256 when you are trying to install a package that is already there (namely your previous version of OS7). See, i-file cannot overwrite files that are already there, thus the error. That's a i-file limitation error. I can't fix that.

So Im Sorry folks but the OS7v2.0.1.deb is for a fresh install of OS7v2.0.1.
    (meaning that no previous OS7 version should be installed on your device, its not needed.)

I overlooked the fact that many users already have OS7 installed when I gave End the .deb to post.
    So to help clarify the new install procedure here goes:

For a Fresh install :
    1. You must have DreamBoard 1.1.4 installed BEFORE you attempt the install. The OS7v2.0.1.deb will not install it for you (Sorry)
    2. After you ssh the .deb file into a directory, use I-file to install it.
    3. After that, just REBOOT and your good to go <--- (This is critical, OS7 will not work correctly and you will get errors and safe mode issues.)

For users that are upgrading and not fresh installing using the OS7v2.0.1.deb file, I recommend the following:
    1. Backup your tiles folder to another directory
    2. Delete your old OS7 from within Cydia (this will automatically clear the OS7 from the dreamboard folder, delete the OS7 Folder and the OS7.dylib)
    3. RESPRING
    4. Now, Install the OS7v2.0.1.deb
    5. REBOOT <--- (This is critical OS7 will not work correctly and you will get safe mode issues.)
    6. Copy your favorite old tiles back into the new tile folder.
    Remember that I installed the music tiles for you so if you like them dont replace the 'com.apple.mobileipod' folders.
    7. Respring and your good to go

Note: For the tethered jailbreaks, when you reboot you actually have to power off with the slide and just boot tethered with redsnow.

Now Enjoy the theme folks, I sure do
    Hope this help anybody with install issues.
    If you need any assistance, just PM me and I will be happy to help you through the process.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-10-25 at 06:06 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

kakadua (2011-10-19)

can anyone show me a place to get a lot of OS7 tiles to download. i already know about the mods one any other one thanks.

Thanks
    Oh, Endy you wonderful...finity. Well, they can't all be zingers. First, thanks for continuing work on the best theme ever. How much can 5 euros buy these days? (That's a subtle hint I just donated. First iOS thing I've ever donated for)

A few suggestions...

• Once the app is pinned to start, I think it should be removed from the all programs menu. Kinda redundant to have it two places.
    • Have more buttons on the side at the start menu, such as configuration for OS7, etc. Maybe make it customizable. Pin to start or side bar..?
    • I'm sure someone else mentioned this but folders (via buttons on side) would be a nice touch, too.

Keep up the sexy work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to yumetoinori For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-10-19)

Thanks

Hi guys, greeting from VietNam
    I'm a newbie and i did spend lots time reading all your saying...but I'm not really good at these stuffs so now I get stuck a bit.

Pls help me.

i download the .deb file and do as instructed in post #1, however the weird thing about OS7 is that i can only see the info.plist and preview.png in the OS7 folder ( via iFile) ( while other theme from dreamboard i can access the whole directory). Now I cant customize the app icon to make it fit OS7 themes, and cant make and the live tiles work..

Again I'm know i'm really noob about this, i really wish someone can help me indetail, i love this theme so much....

Many thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Attachment 544001Attachment 544002Attachment 544003Attachment 544004Attachment 544005Attachment 544006Attachment 544007Attachment 544008

if you see any blured imades from my modded os7 screen shots and are a noob and dont know why? its bc they are live tiles. I love this theme and want to keep it alive.
    Iwant to customize it like this, pls help me, i download your file but what to do next, im so sorry to bother ! mine is iphone4 5.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hieu Mckenzie View Post
    I'm a newbie and i did spend lots time reading all your saying...but I'm not really good at these stuffs so now I get stuck a bit.

Pls help me.

i download the .deb file and do as instructed in post #1, however the weird thing about OS7 is that i can only see the info.plist and preview.png in the OS7 folder ( via iFile) ( while other theme from dreamboard i can access the whole directory). Now I cant customize the app icon to make it fit OS7 themes, and cant make and the live tiles work..

Again I'm know i'm really noob about this, i really wish someone can help me indetail, i love this theme so much....

Many thanks guys!

Iwant to customize it like this, pls help me, i download your file but what to do next, im so sorry to bother ! mine is iphone4 5.0

You're looking in the wrong folder there are two OS7 folders one located in var/mobile/library/dreamboard that's the one with the plist and preview file the other is located in var/mobile/library just scroll down past the dreamboard folder and you should find the OS7 folder you're looking for.
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-10-19 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    You're looking in the wrong folder there are two OS7 folders one located in var/mobile/library/dreamboard that's the one with the plist and preview file the other is located in var/mobile/library just scroll down past the dreamboard folder and you should find the OS7 folder you're looking for.
    Thanks Zombian, still struggling on changing the native app icons to other ones that fit OS7 theme. Did some of help on this post since August and get safe mode.

My bigest concern right now is to change phone icon, whatsapp icon, message icon,weather, cydia, iFile, camera and some other live tiles, pls show me how guys thank u all !!!

Thanks

Thanks Zombian, still struggling on changing the native app icons to other ones that fit OS7 theme. Did some of help on this post since August and get safe mode.

My bigest concern right now is to change phone icon, whatsapp icon, message icon,weather, cydia, iFile, camera and some other live tiles, pls show me how guys thank u all !!!
    Have you looked in the OS7 Mods thread? There are a ton of app tiles created and all you have to do is create the folder for the application for example the phone folder would be named com.apple.mobilephone name the tile [email protected] (assuming you have an iPhone 4) include the plist respring and your done. The other option is to just search some have been nice enough to upload their entire OS7 folder.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Pls help me.

Many thanks guys!

I'm at work right now but I'll post my tiles later on today an ill include the instructions I'm also on ios5.o so it should work. I'll include the ui to use with winterboard the uisettings I modded to match the theme and the color keyboard themes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Have you looked in the OS7 Mods thread? There are a ton of app tiles created and all you have to do is create the folder for the application for example the phone folder would be named com.apple.mobilephone name the tile [email protected] (assuming you have an iPhone 4) include the plist respring and your done. The other option is to just search some have been nice enough to upload their entire OS7 folder.
    The os7 mods thread is definitely the place to go. Copy any app tile folders you download from there to OS7/Tiles and your good to go

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Hieu Mckenzie (2011-10-19)

Thanks

@Jdot1224 and zombian: U mean this one: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html ???

@ilovemyiphone4: im at work too buddy, making vfx ...thank u mil for that
    Last edited by Hieu Mckenzie; 2011-10-19 at 12:05 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hieu Mckenzie For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2011-10-19)

Page 64 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast