Page 59 of 417 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailedhero View Post
    my dreamboard wont start up, just flashes black then goes back to homescreen.
    Uninstall and re-install it works perfect for many of us.

thanks theme works fine now on iOS 5, oh and how can i install the large intergrated music tile? I have a Music icon,not an ipod.Running on iphone 4.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailedhero View Post
    thanks theme works fine now on iOS 5, oh and how can i install the large intergrated music tile? I have a Music icon,not an ipod.Running on iphone 4.
    Have you already used the original theme before? If not, I explained it a few pages back

Seems like the background tile is over the icon... Is that a me-specific problem or did that happen to someone else?
    -img_0373.png

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Finally updated to ios 5 now to wait till untethered comes out or a more stable jailbreak for tethered on windows

Quote Originally Posted by underachiever View Post
    Seems like the background tile is over the icon... Is that a me-specific problem or did that happen to someone else?
    -img_0373.png
    I guess the tile is transparent, that's why it's gray

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Finally updated to ios 5 now to wait till untethered comes out or a more stable jailbreak for tethered on windows
    Still waiting for a stable untethered jailbreak for iOS5
    I can't wait any longer

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i found a big bug and I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced it but when i download a new app from the app store and i'm on the os7 theme my phone resprings and goes into safe mode in order for the theme to work i have to uninstall the app this only happens when I try and load the os7 theme all the other dreamboard themes work fine

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    i found a big bug and I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced it but when i download a new app from the app store and i'm on the os7 theme my phone resprings and goes into safe mode in order for the theme to work i have to uninstall the app this only happens when I try and load the os7 theme all the other dreamboard themes work fine
    I noticed in your profile that you are on IOS 4.3.1. Did you update to IOS 5 yet? You can also try this.
    Using i-file, Look to see if your os7 folders ownerships are both set to mobile and that your permissions are set to Read, Write, Execute. If not try changing them then press the apply hierarchically button. Then press done. That might help you.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-10-16 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I noticed in your profile that you are on IOS 4.3.1. Did you update to IOS 5 yet? You can also try this.
    Using i-file, Look to see if your os7 folders ownerships are both set to mobile and that your permissions are set to Read, Write, Execute. If not try changing them then press the apply hierarchically button. Then press done. That might help you.
    sorry I never changed that on my profile i am on ios5 and I tried to redo the permisions with hierarchically on and that didnt work still the same problems

Thanks

sorry I never changed that on my profile i am on ios5 and I tried to redo the permisions with hierarchically on and that didnt work still the same problems
    If other people have this problem too I'll take a look at it

Also, here's a preview of the integrated and live slideshow tile. Uses the pictures of your camera roll and animates them:

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (2011-10-17), anja31 (2011-10-16), ByteArt (2011-10-16), coconutxyz (2011-10-17), kakadua (2011-10-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Wow end that's awesome man love your work!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-10-16)

Thanks

See its kind of weird because unless you disabled the os7.dylib it's still running even when your in default mode or any other dream board theme. Switching themes don't turn that dylib off. So I'm thinking you have a different issue not related to OS7.

See its kind of weird because unless you disabled the os7.dylib it's still running even when your in default mode or any other dream board theme. Switching themes don't turn that dylib off. So I'm thinking you have a different issue not related to OS7.
    i really like this theme but i cant seam to get it to work on my iPhone am on ios5 gm and i downloaded the theme os7 from cydia then replace the dylib with the the v.2.0.1 version that i downloaded from here but when i select the theme in dreamboard i get respring after respring and safemode been doing it for the whole day only way to get out of it is to uninstall dreamboard or delete the theme any help please i really want to use this theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    i really like this theme but i cant seam to get it to work on my iPhone am on ios5 gm and i downloaded the theme os7 from cydia then replace the dylib with the the v.2.0.1 version that i downloaded from here but when i select the theme in dreamboard i get respring after respring and safemode been doing it for the whole day only way to get out of it is to uninstall dreamboard or delete the theme any help please i really want to use this theme
    Firstly, why are you still on iOS 5 gm? And secondly, have you also replaced the images folder?

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Firstly, why are you still on iOS 5 gm? And secondly, have you also replaced the images folder?
    am still on gm cause i reading that lots of people was having problems jail breaking the official firmware and since i was on the gm and already jail-broken i thought i would just stay on it till the full jailbreak comes out i guess since i have had to restore like 5 times before on beta7 also i didn't replace the images folder just the new os7 dylib should i replace that also? one more thing it was working for a bit but when i tried to pin some apps to the main page that's when it started to respring it let me add about ten apps then when i tried to add the rest it just froze and went to safe mode

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    am still on gm cause i reading that lots of people was having problems jail breaking the official firmware and since i was on the gm and already jail-broken i thought i would just stay on it till the full jailbreak comes out i guess since i have had to restore like 5 times before on beta7 also i didn't replace the images folder just the new os7 dylib should i replace that also? one more thing it was working for a bit but when i tried to pin some apps to the main page that's when it started to respring it let me add about ten apps then when i tried to add the rest it just froze and went to safe mode
    I put that folder in there for a reason, and I also wrote in the readme file that it's necessary replace it and you should be good to go

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I put that folder in there for a reason, and I also wrote in the readme file that it's necessary replace it and you should be good to go
    thanks bro ill give it a go will up date thanks again

Thanks

That's what I'm trying to figure out because I have 10 different dream board themes that I bounce back from and it's the only one that does it

Green Apple
    Thanks

-10671682.jpg

22. The Following User Says Thank You to buelercuber For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-10-17)

Thanks

That's what I'm trying to figure out because I have 10 different dream board themes that I bounce back from and it's the only one that does it
    Only other thing I can think of is to uninstall and reinstall os7 from scratch. Maybe you accidentally missed a step the first time around. Other than that I'm not sure.

Page 59 of 417 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast