Page 56 of 417 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Default Simply Amazing
    Amazing work you've done, had to donate something
    At first i thought the iPod tile was just for looks but seeing the forward & backward buttons working is great!!!
    Had might have thought of it already but if not how about a tile like the iPod one but for photos, so you can scroll though the on the tile?? just an idea

oh n ps if you won't any more testers ill be more then happy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elskin View Post
    Amazing work you've done, had to donate something
    At first i thought the iPod tile was just for looks but seeing the forward & backward buttons working is great!!!
    Had might have thought of it already but if not how about a tile like the iPod one but for photos, so you can scroll though the on the tile?? just an idea

oh n ps if you won't any more testers ill be more then happy

Thank you, I really appreciate it! Yes, I thought about the photo tile because the html one eats RAM for breakfast. I'll see what I can do.

And I'll keep you in mind for testing

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Alright, might have overlooked something. Does it only crash when choosing playlists or every time you open the app?
    Not too sure if it's when I press playlist or if it's if I don't press anything straight away once inside the iPod.app. Because if I press artists or songs it works as it should

Also noticed that when I use the background/wallpaper changer, my phone.app disappears :P

Apparently I can't fix the Music Tile on my iPhone 4 running iOS 5 Someone help me? Plus, the is there an icon to replace the messages app?

What would you like to fix? About the messages app, do a reboot, that should do the job
    Well I was looking for the Messages(not bitsms) tile and can't find one. I like the bitsms tiles but how do i change the icon if theres no messages tile folder?
    EDIT: And i want to change the old music icon iOS 5 has now to the icon you have in your update.
    Last edited by alphonse3344; 2011-10-13 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alphonse3344 View Post
    Well I was looking for the Messages(not bitsms) tile and can't find one. I like the bitsms tiles but how do i change the icon if theres no messages tile folder?
    Oh, I thought your messages app disappeared from the app list, that's why I said reboot. Simply hold your SMS app (has to be on the app list, if it's already pinned you'll have to unpin it) when the menu comes up you'll see something like com.apple.xxxxxx. That's what you name your folder. Put the tile image in there and be sure to copy an info.plist from already existing (static) tiles over

Oh, I thought your messages app disappeared from the app list, that's why I said reboot. Simply hold your SMS app (has to be on the app list, if it's already pinned you'll have to unpin it) when the menu comes up you'll see something like com.apple.xxxxxx. That's what you name your folder. Put the tile image in there and be sure to copy an info.plist from already existing (static) tiles over
    Ahh thanks

Hey Endfinity I found a bug. The messages app disappears when you turn on transparency.
    Nevermind, the app is there, just needs a respring. But it wont turn transparent. lol
    EDIT: There's a bug where the weather animation goes through HALF the the tile. I'm still looking for more
    Last edited by alphonse3344; 2011-10-14 at 03:27 AM.

Perfect now thank you so much is there a way to use winterboard on iOS 5? I read about a fix months ago

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Found this on tiny umbrellas website, thought I'd pass it on:

iOS 5 is out - Be patient
    With the release of iOS 5 many of you are excited to make the jump from 4.x -> 5.0. There are a couple important things to keep in mind:

There is no untethered jailbreak... yet.
    The tethered jailbreak works but Cydia/MobileSubstrate and the tweaks that use MobileSubstrate still have some moderate bugs. (Being worked on now)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Perfect now thank you so much is there a way to use winterboard on iOS 5? I read about a fix months ago
    I have a beta release from Saurik. Not sure when the official one is being released yet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Found this on tiny umbrellas website, thought I'd pass it on:

iOS 5 is out - Be patient
    With the release of iOS 5 many of you are excited to make the jump from 4.x -> 5.0. There are a couple important things to keep in mind:

There is no untethered jailbreak... yet.
    The tethered jailbreak works but Cydia/MobileSubstrate and the tweaks that use MobileSubstrate still have some moderate bugs. (Being worked on now)
    Actually, that is nice to know. Thanks for that

While i commend you for making this and its pretty well designed, Why would you do this.. i think many can agree that zune/windows phone UI design was probably the worst decision ever made.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JStraitiff View Post
    While i commend you for making this and its pretty well designed, Why would you do this.. i think many can agree that zune/windows phone UI design was probably the worst decision ever made.
    I think that many beg to differ.

Thanks

Disagreed

That's your opinion. I think we all here disagree though.
    I can't stand the plain look of the iOS.. So boring

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

So what are you basing your opinion on? Have you even tried the theme? Not every theme is for everybody, we all have different tastes. Personally I like the simplicity of the OS7 UI. Many themes out there are the same, different style icons, a weather widget, but they all are similar. OS7 is a different and refreshing style in the land of IOS themes. Its nice to have a little variety from the IOS and INAV style themes once in a while. If you dont like OS7 then dont install it, thats the freedom of choice jailbreaking gives you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So I guess the 3 thread dedicated to os7 and the few themes inspired by it on this forum are useless?

Thanks

I gotta say this the first time I'm happy to have a 3GS (old boot rom) everything works perfectly and all with an untethered jailbreak. I will definitely be giving you some money. Can't wait of the animations to make my new windows phone complete

Page 56 of 417 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast