Page 48 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Why can't I use it on 4.3.5?
    You can, it's just not certain that it'll function correctly

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Well what have u gotten up to? I've even got an animation going on launch, but the apps launch to fast, and it'll take a lot of work to get the transforms working the right way
    I've got the flip animations ready, that the app launches after the animation finished is a piece of cake. Right now I'm screwing with the order in which the tiles flip. Here's a small preview:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (2011-10-08), anja31 (2011-10-08), buelercuber (2011-10-08), Jdot1224 (2011-10-19), Mkokolis (2011-10-08)

Ur testing in the simulator correct?
    So that'd just a mini app right now yes?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Ur testing in the simulator correct?
    So that'd just a mini app right now yes?
    It is, but I'd only have to copy the code of that app over to OS7 and it would work. The code I wrote detects which tiles are visible on screen and animates them, as I said, only thing that I have to work on right now is the animation order. It's just easier to do stuff like this in the simulator, it'd take too much time to reboot your phone every time to make some small changes.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    It is, but I'd only have to copy the code of that app over to OS7 and it would work. The code I wrote detects which tiles are visible on screen and animates them, as I said, only thing that I have to work on right now is the animation order. It's just easier to do stuff like this in the simulator, it'd take too much time to reboot your phone every time to make some small changes.
    This is very very hot I just can't wait !!
    Are the animation a little bit to fast ?? Or its just me ??
    Are you gonna make 1 animation standard for all the tile or you gonna make like wp7 and the last tile that have to flip is the tile you push ???

I have is 5 now but it's not jail-breakable yet and since is my main phone I can't tether it
    Thx for everything end !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    This is very very hot I just can't wait !!
    Are the animation a little bit to fast ?? Or its just me ??
    Are you gonna make 1 animation standard for all the tile or you gonna make like wp7 and the last tile that have to flip is the tile you push ???

I have is 5 now but it's not jail-breakable yet and since is my main phone I can't tether it
    Thx for everything end !!
    In the end, the tile you pressed should flip last, just like wp7. Yes, the animations are fast, but not really faster than the real ones. I just have to be careful with the duration, you don't want to wait 5 seconds before your app opens, right?

Well you don't really need to do a Full reboot, just a respring

Yeah, but still
    U get used to it after a while..

getting used to wasting time? If you say so... :P
    Yep

I'm on 4.3.3 on 3GS, updated to V2.0.0 and can't choose a tile or a wallpaper. Phone always goes into safe mode and nothing changes... I'm stuck on an ugly white background with ugly green tiles. Can I change it via SSH for the few days til iOS 5 comes?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

That version only works on 5.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by underachiever View Post
    I'm on 4.3.3 on 3GS, updated to V2.0.0 and can't choose a tile or a wallpaper. Phone always goes into safe mode and nothing changes... I'm stuck on an ugly white background with ugly green tiles. Can I change it via SSH for the few days til iOS 5 comes?
    Sure.. go to the OS7Settings.plist in your images folder, where it says "pathToWallpaper" and "pathToBackground" put "/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Backgrounds/background4.png" or whichever wallpaper/background it is you want to use

I can confirm that I doesn't work pre-IOS5, but then again, mr End never said it would
    Can't wait for IOS5!

Amazing work EndFinity, sir!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kakadua For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-10-08)

^^ Thanks. Works fine. I can live with it now

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Default help
    Sure.. go to the OS7Settings.plist in your images folder, where it says "pathToWallpaper" and "pathToBackground" put "/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Backgrounds/background4.png" or whichever wallpaper/background it is you want to use
    hey why does my iphone respring after i choose a background or tile color then goes to safe mode? im on ios5.0 gm and i put evrything where it goes and evrytime i try to choose a tile or background or wallpaper it resprings then puts me into safe mode. could it be bc i have winterboard and winterboard fix and winterfix??? let me know i really want this updated version...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    hey why does my iphone respring after i choose a background or tile color then goes to safe mode? im on ios5.0 gm and i put evrything where it goes and evrytime i try to choose a tile or background or wallpaper it resprings then puts me into safe mode. could it be bc i have winterboard and winterboard fix and winterfix??? let me know i really want this updated version...
    Winterfix shouldn't cause this... AngryPIG and I both tested this version and it worked, I'm looking into it right now

Winterfix shouldn't cause this... AngryPIG and I both tested this version and it worked, I'm looking into it right now
    i get the same thing too on ios5beta7 also how do i get the live weather location to change i changed it to London UKXX0085 but it still got Aberdeen on it any help please guys thanks

That music tile is well impressive still can't believe that you go school 0

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ss4adib For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-10-08)

Page 48 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast