Page 46 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    No, not possible. A lock screen is on my list, of course, but not right now. Wynd made a lock screen method for non-dylib themes, doing that with a dylib is a completely different thing, so even if I wanted to do it right now, it'd be far from easy. You have to understand that my focus isn't on lock screens right now, especially since there's move2unlock, which functions exactly as the windows phone 7 lock screen.
    oh what a pity thank you though! I love your work on OS7!

Nah, that's not the problem. The thing is this is no app, so it doesn't adjust to the screen size. Meaning that on the iPhone 5 there would be a gap on the bottom and on the right side of the screen. No big deal if I had a testing device, but without one this would be a total pain, especially because of the (soon to come) different scrolling effects etc on the settings page
    Not really. I think the iPhone 5 would still have the same resolution as the iPhone 4 even with a larger screen. That way your OS7 would still work perfectly.

yay iPhone... 4S

All the waiting for this -.-
    Yup its ********.

Now I'm eagerly awaiting the Nokia event. Might switch to wp7.
    Actually yeah me too. Was thinking the same thing. So sad

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Actually yeah me too. Was thinking the same thing. So sad
    It's just incredible what they did, in a bad way of course. After 16 months or so you would expect something big but no. A better chip and a better camera, that's all. I'm not really happy with iOS 5 either, the bad things start to add up and wp7 is starting to look more interesting every day

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

It's just incredible what they did, in a bad way of course. After 16 months or so you would expect something big but no. A better chip and a better camera, that's all. I'm not really happy with iOS 5 either, the bad things start to add up and wp7 is starting to look more interesting every day
    I disagree. Although I agree to a point it lacks some things I hoped for specifically a wider/longer screen & status light, the ultimate deciding factor for me is speed. the A5 will destroy the WP7 Mango and by the time they put out their new phone the iPhone 5 will be readily into development. That I can promise you will have a lot of the missed features today. iOS is still the most user friendly phone on the market, and with the ability to create these dreamboard themes now on the 4S, you can emulate any OS you wish ever WP7 as you know
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I disagree. Although I agree to a point it lacks some things I hoped for specifically a wider/longer screen & status light, the ultimate deciding factor for me is speed. the A5 will destroy the WP7 Mango and by the time they put out their new phone the iPhone 5 will be readily into development. That I can promise you will have a lot of the missed features today. iOS is still the most user friendly phone on the market, and with the ability to create these dreamboard themes now on the 4S, you can emulate any OS you wish ever WP7 as you know
    Well... you know, the fanboy in me is screaming for the 4S, while my voice of reason is punching the fanboy in the face. Really depends now, especially because I'd like to know how much RAM it has. I am definitely going to wait For Nokia World in 3 weeks or so. If they blow me away (Nokia Ace sounds promising), I'll switch and OS7 will be discontinued, obviously. If not, maybe I'll take a second look at the 4S

EndFinity, since GM is out, and there's no UDID registration, and also there might not be even a single change in the final version, are you going to release something new soon??? pleaase
    thank you

What next update will have?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just 7 more days, mate
    wait is the untethered version going to come out the same day ios5 comes out?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    ...a wider/longer screen & status light
    I'm pretty sure iOS 5 has an option to use the cameras LED flah as a notification light. I'm running the gm right now but have an iPod not iPhone so can't check..

Thanks

hi all. i remember someone saying the animated weather tile was not working right
    for IOS 5 Beta 7,
    so i have fixed it for IOS 5 GM enjoy

-302317_269783409722597_100000728192442_885223_1396667641_n.jpg

com.apple.weather
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

Does anyone know how to make the Facebook RSS tile scroll?

Page 46 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast