Page 44 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #861
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    Ok inf, another one, hopefully this time it can be done!


    Go to 1:30

    hopefully you can make it so we can change icons also, not just the wallpaper and accent colour. and i love that wooshing animation
    Yep, that animation is definitely on my list, really love it myself. Although that will be a big chapter, as I'm totally new to animations, so that might take a while. But as always, I won't promise anything, it's just one of the things I'd like to try to get done.

    And about the icons... are you talking about the tile icons? If yes, you would have to get the icons into the iPhone's file system anyways, so it would make more sense just to put them directly in the tile's directory, not put them in the settings' directory and change the icons from within the app. Or am I getting something wrong here?

  2. #862
    Ok I install this the way u said I had no image folder so I made one... But I get sent to safe mode now theme won't work what did I do wrong

  3. #863

  4. #864
    Ok got it just wish this theme had a lockscreen

  5. #865

  6. #866
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Yep, that animation is definitely on my list, really love it myself. Although that will be a big chapter, as I'm totally new to animations, so that might take a while. But as always, I won't promise anything, it's just one of the things I'd like to try to get done.

    And about the icons... are you talking about the tile icons? If yes, you would have to get the icons into the iPhone's file system anyways, so it would make more sense just to put them directly in the tile's directory, not put them in the settings' directory and change the icons from within the app. Or am I getting something wrong here?

    For this I kinda meant that instead of going into ifile, you have a list of icons for that one tile to choose from in the settings tab, just like in the future updates, you can change the wallpaper easily without going into ifile.

  7. #867
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    dreamboard tile

    -303123_266676883366583_100000728192442_874718_1957336470_n.jpg
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  8. #868
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Safari tiles that has a light that goes round it, it is alot smother but is hard to get a screenshot

    -img_0001.png-img_0002.png-img_0003.png-img_0004.png-img_0005.png
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  9. #869
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I like that pig very good job

  10. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    Safari tiles that has a light that goes round it, it is alot smother but is hard to get a screenshot

    -img_0001.png-img_0002.png-img_0003.png-img_0004.png-img_0005.png
    Nice. Very simple…I want it

  11. #871

  12. #872
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  13. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    That's looks awesome. Great work

  14. #874
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jupp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Valleyfield
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 180 Times in 76 Posts

    Does someone have a facebook tile (no animate) to share i try to find one but unsuccess

  15. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupp View Post
    Does someone have a facebook tile (no animate) to share i try to find one but unsuccess
    I have a large one?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317475182.222670.jpg  

  16. #876
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    New Safari Tile


    -img_0011.png-img_0012.png-img_0013.png-img_0014.png
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  17. #877
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Looking good pig

  18. #878
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I have a large one?!
    Your just braggin.

  19. #879
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Messages Live Tile. when you get a message you will not get a "badge" on the tile, but the tile on the phone image will get one and the tiles on the phone will wiggle. but will be still when you have no messages.

    -img_0020.png
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  20. #880
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    All this gonna be released when iOS 5 comes out eh?

Page 44 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •