Page 405 of 417 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

I just searched for a solution for my problem , and I found a previous post saying there was an "update that fixed the tiles disappearing when you switch apps through multitasking" but for some reason my apps still disappear . Anyone have an idea for this fix ? Thanks !

Any way to change or mod the lockscreen?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshman458 View Post
    I just searched for a solution for my problem , and I found a previous post saying there was an "update that fixed the tiles disappearing when you switch apps through multitasking" but for some reason my apps still disappear . Anyone have an idea for this fix ? Thanks !
    I dont quite understand what you are saying. Could you clarify or post a link to the page that you read about this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny rolls View Post
    Any way to change or mod the lockscreen?
    End released this theme but without the lockscreen. If you mean to change the lockscreen wallpaper, then you just do that through the normal settings app.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I dont quite understand what you are saying. Could you clarify or post a link to the page that you read about this problem?
    It's on page 240, 11th post down by EndInfinity and he mentions an update . In simpler terms , for some reason a few of my tiles just like disappear for some reason . I'm not sure what I'm doing but they keep disappearing and I have to respring to get them back

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions if you aren't informed. I told the people who asked for the source code, and it's also stated a few pages back, that I don't release the source code because I wrote it when I had little idea about programming, it's a mess and absolutely not worth building on. It's easier to just start from scratch, if there's someone that knows enough Objective-C to modify OS7:Revive they could also build it themselves, better, as what I added was very basic.
    If nothing else, I'm glad my comment, said out of frustration, got the conversation going again and the Paragon information out there.

To clarify, the only reason I was frustrated is because you were doing such great work and then, seemingly out of nowhere, dropped everything. It was a big blow. I'm capable enough to make icon packages and even HTML icons, but nowhere near as capable as you are making these themes. We all appreciate your hard work and I'm glad that your leaving this theme behind allowed you to focus your effort on what appears to be an awesome new theme.

#endrant #endapology #tailbetweenlegs

My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

I 've been searching for a while, but can't find a ( transparent ) Inst*llous Tile.
    anybody ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lacsap65 View Post
    I 've been searching for a while, but can't find a ( transparent ) Inst*llous Tile.
    anybody ?
    Edit. Already find it.

someone help. i followed the instructions but i still am not able to change my home screen music player to being wide and having pause and go foward. help
    ps sorry if this is a reply. im very new and i dont even see a post comment button

Hallo mates - pls I'm using a gold TOLES and would need to change color of BADGE number in corner.
    Pls what and in which file ( plist, html .. ) I must plugin to change this colour. Thx Petr

hey there !

i'm from germany and i have a problem with the os7:revive theme.

if i am installing an app from the app store, it's not shown in the "app list" of the os7:revive theme.

so if i am installing an app, i have to switch to default theme in dreamboard and then i have to switch back to os7:revive theme to see the installed app in the "app list".

do you have any solution for me to fix that!?
    it's very annoying that i have to switch to default mode first to see the app under the os7:revive theme.

tia

unfor .

edit:

spotted another bug:

if i am starting an app, for example "facebook" in the "app list" of os7:revive, not the facebook app starts but the settings page, hum .

and i i want to start the dreamboard app, doodlejump opens, aaaah .
    Last edited by unfor86; 2012-08-30 at 07:26 PM.

For downloading an app. No there is no fix for that. You just have to get out and go back in

For opening the Facebook app and will show settings app. That's a bug. All you have to do is just Respring. It will happen randomly. Usually when downloading apps

thx so far but now i have another problem.

the photo tile shows slideshow-photos which i have already deleted.

is there any fix for that problem?

tia .

Quote Originally Posted by unfor86 View Post
    thx so far but now i have another problem.

the photo tile shows slideshow-photos which i have already deleted.

is there any fix for that problem?

tia .
    Hmm. A little Respring should fix that

Pretty much every bug is fixed with a respring

i did several resprings and 1-2 restarts but the issue is the same :/.

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unfor86 View Post
    i did several resprings and 1-2 restarts but the issue is the same :/.
    Did you delete them from photo stream too, as it looks at those too.

solved the problem.

there were some hidden photo files in the /var/mobile/media/DCIM folder. i deleted them and everything was fine.

thx anyway .

Hey guys i installed from cydia nd got an "no running plist" error??

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Hey guys i installed from cydia nd got an "no running plist" error??
    Respring the phone

Quote Originally Posted by gx470 View Post
    Hey I looked through this thread over and over but I don't seem to be able to find the answer.
    The current stock theme font for OS7:Revive doesn't support Korean nor Chinese. Currently its an amazing theme! Its just if I play a foreign song, it shows up on the lock screen as [][][][][]
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No... No it doesn't support any language except english (as far as I know). It uses the .ttf files in your OS7/images folder. I don't know how foreign fonts are stored or read, but if you have a font that DOES support foreign languages (maybe the original segoe WP from WP7? xD) then maybe you could try replacing the ones in your images folder with the new one.

This is, of course, assuming that foreign languages work the same as the .ttf files provided in the OS7/images folder.
    Just in case someone comes across this problem in the future... I renamed a korean font (Malgun Gothic) to "Segoe WP.ttf" and overwrote the original and it works great! Korean displays perfectly for the lockscreen song titles

Don't forget to back up the original font though.

Page 405 of 417 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast