Page 403 of 417 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

After installing this theme, all my apps suddenly crash. Apps like chrome, gmail, drawsomething, team chelsea, uefa.com, nike+ running, ibooks, flipboard etc which were working fine on the default iOS now seem to crash in both (they work for like 1 minute max). What might be the problem?

Even though this theme gives me so many problems, I just don't want to let it go. I just love minus all the problems that come with it. Please help.

I have a iPod Touch 4g (8gb) running on iOS 5.1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by (!)guiman(!) View Post
    After installing this theme, all my apps suddenly crash. Apps like chrome, gmail, drawsomething, team chelsea, uefa.com, nike+ running, ibooks, flipboard etc which were working fine on the default iOS now seem to crash in both (they work for like 1 minute max). What might be the problem?

Even though this theme gives me so many problems, I just don't want to let it go. I just love minus all the problems that come with it. Please help.

I have a iPod Touch 4g (8gb) running on iOS 5.1.1.
    If you have a lot of live tiles , they are eating up ram. My apps used to crash when I was using this theme but I the scaled back to about 3-4 live tiles and scale back my amount of tiles to 20-25

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    If you have a lot of live tiles , they are eating up ram. My apps used to crash when I was using this theme but I the scaled back to about 3-4 live tiles and scale back my amount of tiles to 20-25
    I have only these tiles on start screen - chrome, gmail, calender, live music tile and whatsapp. Still they crash!

And even when I switch back to normal iOS, the apps crash.

Quote Originally Posted by (!)guiman(!) View Post
    I have only these tiles on start screen - chrome, gmail, calender, live music tile and whatsapp. Still they crash!

And even when I switch back to normal iOS, the apps crash.
    Do you have alot of tweaks running?

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Do you have alot of tweaks running?
    Nope. Just 2 or 3 of 'em

Can someone tell me why my status bar is not showing up in Revive or Metroon? I do not have any winterboard themes active.

I feel like it's pretty sad that the only reason End was able to create OS7:Revive was because wynd gave him the source code for the original OS7, but now no one is able to continue with OS7:Revive because End won't release the source code for it. It seems pretty counterintuitive and a kind of slap in the face to the community who helped make this theme what it was. SMH

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by throwback22 View Post
    I feel like it's pretty sad that the only reason End was able to create OS7:Revive was because wynd gave him the source code for the original OS7, but now no one is able to continue with OS7:Revive because End won't release the source code for it. It seems pretty counterintuitive and a kind of slap in the face to the community who helped make this theme what it was. SMH
    Don't jump to conclusions if you aren't informed. I told the people who asked for the source code, and it's also stated a few pages back, that I don't release the source code because I wrote it when I had little idea about programming, it's a mess and absolutely not worth building on. It's easier to just start from scratch, if there's someone that knows enough Objective-C to modify OS7:Revive they could also build it themselves, better, as what I added was very basic.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (2012-08-17), The.Drifter (2012-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions if you aren't informed. I told the people who asked for the source code, and it's also stated a few pages back, that I don't release the source code because I wrote it when I had little idea about programming, it's a mess and absolutely not worth building on. It's easier to just start from scratch, if there's someone that knows enough Objective-C to modify OS7:Revive they could also build it themselves, better, as what I added was very basic.
    I know you said you were burnt out but is there any chance at all you would come back and finish 3.0? Metroon was awesome but think I prefer the vertical scrolling of revive. It would be awesome if you would bring some of the cool features over to revive as well, specifically the "desktop" mode and resizing and turning on live tiles on the fly. That's probably asking for too much though

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I know you said you were burnt out but is there any chance at all you would come back and finish 3.0? Metroon was awesome but think I prefer the vertical scrolling of revive. It would be awesome if you would bring some of the cool features over to revive as well, specifically the "desktop" mode and resizing and turning on live tiles on the fly. That's probably asking for too much though
    Paragon - YouTube
    All I'm going to say

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (2012-08-17), DannyZ83 (2012-08-17), Jdot1224 (2012-08-17), jjoklong (2012-09-27), The.Drifter (2012-08-17), UofMBob (2012-08-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 631 Posts

Paragon - YouTube
    All I'm going to say

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-08-17)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (2012-08-17), DannyZ83 (2012-08-17), UofMBob (2012-08-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Omg I'm in love. Take my check book

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg! Thank you END!!!!

Paragon - YouTube
    All I'm going to say
    And... That's why I never said anything out of frustration , is this a new one you're doing or is this someone else's project? But before you answer let me go change my underwear, I made a bit of a mess.

Paragon - YouTube
    All I'm going to say
    Nice work EndFinity, looks great, you said enough

Thanks

This is my project. And sorry about your pants, I wasn't really going for that reaction..
    Is the status bar rearrangement part of the dylib?

Thanks

Yes. I've been working on that WP7/8 style hiding status bar. I'm getting mixed results, so whether this makes it into the release or not isn't clear yet
    Awesomeness overload.

If i can ask (this will be my last question for you); is there an app list when you swipe to the right?

Page 403 of 417 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413 ... LastLast