Page 401 of 417 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Wow, some of you make it sound like I'm dead. Just to clear that up, I'm not, I'm perfectly fine, but I'm completely burned out
    Understandable..

Wow, some of you make it sound like I'm dead. Just to clear that up, I'm not, I'm perfectly fine, but I'm completely burned out
    Glad to see you're alive and well (and occasionally checking on the kids, lol) I can understand being burnt out. When you decide to come back , I'm sure you'll be even better than before!

Nice to hear that your fine.

Hey End have you seen a bunch of famous youtube channels are promoting your Metroon theme man i don't know if its just me but i think its a sing.

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried a couple different calendar live tiles for this theme, but they won't go to the next day at midnight unless I respring or restart my phone. How do I fix this? Is there some code that I need to tweak?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342479834.384304.jpg  

How can I change the status bar with the one posted on the first page of the Mods

someone should make a windows phone 8 dreamboard theme. Like this one... but with the new start screen. Plus a nice app to compliment these windows themes is tune 8(I think that it is what it is called). Metro styled music player that works just like the current music app does.

The creator of this theme should come back for one last theme =-). I have been searching all over the internet for a WP8 theme, and plus a lot of money is to be made by releasing a new windows theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ravxtreme View Post
    someone should make a windows phone 8 dreamboard theme. Like this one... but with the new start screen. Plus a nice app to compliment these windows themes is tune 8(I think that it is what it is called). Metro styled music player that works just like the current music app does.

The creator of this theme should come back for one last theme =-). I have been searching all over the internet for a WP8 theme, and plus a lot of money is to be made by releasing a new windows theme.
    metroon. Look it up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    metroon. Look it up.
    Not the same. I agree that a wp8 theme would be awesome, but endfinity isn't going to b doing it. Maybe someone will once wp8 is officially released and out in the wild.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    Not the same. I agree that a wp8 theme would be awesome, but endfinity isn't going to b doing it. Maybe someone will once wp8 is officially released and out in the wild.
    When it releases im goings ng to try but it wont be easy and i have no guarentees... I really do like the wp8 home screen though

awesome can't wait!

I think windows 7.8 has been released which is essentially the same as WP8 without some of the features, but the look is the same...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravxtreme View Post
    awesome can't wait!

I think windows 7.8 has been released which is essentially the same as WP8 without some of the features, but the look is the same...
    it has not been released it won't come out until around october

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help!!
    I was wondering if you have any tutorial on how to make the change of OS7: Revive, I would like to know how to put new tiles and other things, there is a tutorial teaching you doing? I'm new at this.

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jhonne View Post
    I was wondering if you have any tutorial on how to make the change of OS7: Revive, I would like to know how to put new tiles and other things, there is a tutorial teaching you doing? I'm new at this.

PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Dude just look it up here in this thread or youtube. Dont be lazy

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BiteSMS tile issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Just rename the message tile folder to the bundle Id for biteSMS which is com.bitesms
    I can't find the Message Tile Folder for Bitesms. Looking in Apps, but all I have is a folder called bitesms.app.

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    I can't find the Message Tile Folder for Bitesms. Looking in Apps, but all I have is a folder called bitesms.app.
    The bundle ID is com.bitesms

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhodysurf View Post
    When it releases im goings ng to try but it wont be easy and i have no guarentees... I really do like the wp8 home screen though
    If it would be easier to just use os7: revive, take out the gutter and make the tiles larger so that the menu is full screen, that'd be enough to scratch my wp8 itch. Plus I could use the live tiles I've all ready found and am using.

For christ sake don't be such a noob and download AppInfo download iFile as soon as you open it you will see a folder called Library open it and scrole down you will find a folder called OS7 you go to Tiles not images there you,in tiles you post the sets of downloadable tiles that are posted in this thread here comes in AppInfo once you download it ho to the list of apple some are called like com.apple.calculator for example or come.gogii.textplusadd etc... I might make a tuturial and upload it to my youtube so stay posted on the thread i will post a link to it.
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 2012-07-31 at 09:18 PM.

OS7:Revive Tutorial - YouTube hers the link to the tutorial

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    If it would be easier to just use os7: revive, take out the gutter and make the tiles larger so that the menu is full screen, that'd be enough to scratch my wp8 itch. Plus I could use the live tiles I've all ready found and am using.
    I would love to and thatd be pretty simple. The problem is i dont have the revive source, only the original wynd source

Page 401 of 417 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast