Page 392 of 417 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My phone Tile has no picture just says phone.

Is there a way to fix this?

Same with calendar

And the mail icon shows a the number badge next to it not in the little mail picture
    Last edited by Th3iPh0neK1D; 2012-06-04 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Th3iPh0neK1D View Post
    My phone Tile has no picture just says phone.

Is there a way to fix this?

Same with calendar
    Do you have a tile folder for it?

I'm having a problem where part of the text on the home screen is cut off, any ideas?

-photo-jun-05-5-23-24-pm.png

Hello there, I've spent couple of hours trying to find a thread relating to my lockscreen problem. It may sound completely stupid but please hear me out. I am on firmware 5.0.1, installed OS7:Revive version 2.1.2 through cydia.

For some reason "slide from bottom to up" to unlock the screen (according to Youtube videos and many other sources) does not work on this theme. I am therefore stuck on the Windows Phone 7 lockscreen. The only way to get around is to bring down my notification centre (slide from top to bottom), click on weather to bring up a screen to bypass the lockscreen.

I've tried installing both Normal and no-lockscreen versions (with fresh reboots) to figure out this problem. No-lockscreen version works just fine (providing traditional iPhone slide to unlock -----> ) but in this case I am trying to keep Windows Phone 7 lockscreen.

Can someone please help me with a solution? Sorry for being a noob. I'm sure this has been raised at some point but I can't find the thread that discusses the issue and its driving me crazy! My sincere apologies if I am raising discussion on a resolved problem. Please give me a hand!

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjung8 View Post
    Hello there, I've spent couple of hours trying to find a thread relating to my lockscreen problem. It may sound completely stupid but please hear me out. I am on firmware 5.0.1, installed OS7:Revive version 2.1.2 through cydia.

For some reason "slide from bottom to up" to unlock the screen (according to Youtube videos and many other sources) does not work on this theme. I am therefore stuck on the Windows Phone 7 lockscreen. The only way to get around is to bring down my notification centre (slide from top to bottom), click on weather to bring up a screen to bypass the lockscreen.

I've tried installing both Normal and no-lockscreen versions (with fresh reboots) to figure out this problem. No-lockscreen version works just fine (providing traditional iPhone slide to unlock -----> ) but in this case I am trying to keep Windows Phone 7 lockscreen.

Can someone please help me with a solution? Sorry for being a noob. I'm sure this has been raised at some point but I can't find the thread that discusses the issue and its driving me crazy! My sincere apologies if I am raising discussion on a resolved problem. Please give me a hand!

It sounds like your having a confict with a tweak and the OS7 Lockscreen.

Go back and reinstall the Cydia version 2.1.2.

Now disable all Lockscreen tweaks (intelliscreen, Lockinfo, ect...)

Now uncheck any Winterboard themes if you have them enabled.

Now try running OS7:Revive and check to see if your Lockscreen works without the extra tweaks running.

Once your up and running, enable your tweaks 1 by 1 until your conflict turns up again.
    The last tweak you enabled will be the culprit.

Hope this helps

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your help!! Everything is ok now!

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    It sounds like your having a confict with a tweak and the OS7 Lockscreen.

Go back and reinstall the Cydia version 2.1.2.

Now disable all Lockscreen tweaks (intelliscreen, Lockinfo, ect...)

Now uncheck any Winterboard themes if you have them enabled.

Now try running OS7:Revive and check to see if your Lockscreen works without the extra tweaks running.

Once your up and running, enable your tweaks 1 by 1 until your conflict turns up again.
    The last tweak you enabled will be the culprit.

Hope this helps

Doe anyone have by any chance the Neponatzi's tile set ? And on what page # is it in ,Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Doe anyone have by any chance the Neponatzi's tile set ? And on what page # is it in ,Thanks
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6385181
    post #5298
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-06-08 at 01:00 AM.

Hey, i recently redid my jailbreak (as I'm sure many of you did) and I'm just trying to track stuff down again. while back someone posted icons for the preferences menu. does anyone have those or know what page its on?

Relatively new to Jailbreaking but I *love* this theme. If for no other reason, OS7 makes Jailbreaking your phone a worthwhile endeavor.

Might someone be willing to walk a nube through the process of adding some of these cool tiles I've seen in this thread?

Thanks!

New here, sorry if this has been asked before.
    Just JB two iPhone 4S's, and installed the OS7 from Cydia, on my iPhone the picture slide show tile works great, on my Wife's iPhone I can't get it to work. Have uninstalled, rebooted ect, no slide show tile.
    Same FW, same App.
    Any clues to get it to work?

Second question:
    How do you get a Live weather tile?

Thanks
    Last edited by bothfly; 2012-06-08 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bothfly View Post
    Just JB two iPhone 4S's, and installed the OS7 from Cydia, on my iPhone the picture slide show tile works great, on my Wife's iPhone I can't get it to work. Have uninstalled, rebooted ect, no slide show tile.
    Same FW, same App.
    Any clues to get it to work?

Second question:

Thanks
    For the picture tile, check in ifile, or some ssh client to see if the location of the pictures is /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE

If it is, then check to see if the permissions of the tile are correct (check at var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/ and set the permissions to read, write, and execute

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    For the picture tile, check in ifile, or some ssh client to see if the location of the pictures is /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE

If it is, then check to see if the permissions of the tile are correct (check at var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/ and set the permissions to read, write, and execute
    Ok, what is strange is my iPhone picked up the pic's and the other iPhone is not working.

Thanks

Ok, what is strange is my iPhone picked up the pic's and the other iPhone is not working.
    So did u do what I suggested?

My Wife's iPhone is not here right now and that iFile app is like $4 bucks so I need to find a free app to look at it on her phone.

Thanks

My Wife's iPhone is not here right now and that iFile app is like $4 bucks so I need to find a free app to look at it on her phone.
    Do u have a computer available to u? cus u can use some ssh thing on ur computer like ifunbox or cyberduck

Hey there are no pic's at 100Apple they are at 101Apple how can I get this working?

Second question:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6351439

Great so how do I get it on the iPhone and configured?

Great so how do I get it on the iPhone and configured?
    You know how to use SSH? Extract the contents of the folder, follow the instructions on how to change the location and the options you want, then copy com.apple.weather folder into /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles.

Page 392 of 417 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast