Page 391 of 417 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by abechung View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the whole customization on the iphone. When I dl these tweaks in the form of .zip files, how do I access them? Do I need iFile for the customization of the OS7 Revive Theme?
    i find using ifile very simple, but thats a matter of preference. If you want to use ifile, what you do is this: download the zip file using safari or one o your apps. If you're using safari for downloads, it ends up in the mobile/documents folder. unzip it (click, decompress), and you'll have a folder containing whatever was in the zip file. If they're tile FOLDERS, just move them directly to mobile/library/OS7/tiles and respring. If they're tile IMAGES, you'll have to create your own folders inside the OS7/tiles folder, and place a corresponding plist along with the desired tile image in the folders.

if the zip file contains a THEME (winterboard), then take the unzipped folder and place it in your themes folder (i think its library/themes, not sure).

once you're finished moving around files, respring and your change should take effect :] happy theming!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

abechung (2012-05-31)

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    i find using ifile very simple, but thats a matter of preference. If you want to use ifile, what you do is this: download the zip file using safari or one o your apps. If you're using safari for downloads, it ends up in the mobile/documents folder. unzip it (click, decompress), and you'll have a folder containing whatever was in the zip file. If they're tile FOLDERS, just move them directly to mobile/library/OS7/tiles and respring. If they're tile IMAGES, you'll have to create your own folders inside the OS7/tiles folder, and place a corresponding plist along with the desired tile image in the folders.

if the zip file contains a THEME (winterboard), then take the unzipped folder and place it in your themes folder (i think its library/themes, not sure).

once you're finished moving around files, respring and your change should take effect :] happy theming!
    thank you, that was very helpful! I have a question about tweaking tiles, themes, etc. It seems as though, I'm doing everything correctly, but whenever i dl the specific thing, move it to the target location, and then respring it, nothing happens. Is that me, or is the tweak not working? Also, I should probably ask, is this an iphone 4 exclusive theme? or can a 3gs use it as well?

And for winterboard related locations, I cannot find Library/Themes, anywhere. is the full file location /var/mobile/library/themes ?
    Last edited by abechung; 2012-05-31 at 10:24 PM.

thank you, that was very helpful! I have a question about tweaking tiles, themes, etc. It seems as though, I'm doing everything correctly, but whenever i dl the specific thing, move it to the target location, and then respring it, nothing happens. Is that me, or is the tweak not working? Also, I should probably ask, is this an iphone 4 exclusive theme? or can a 3gs use it as well?

And for winterboard related locations, I cannot find Library/Themes, anywhere. is the full file location /var/mobile/library/themes ?
    no the full path is /var/stash/themes.xxxxxx, but there's a shortcut in the folder library/themes (full path). :P yes 3GS can use this theme as well, and so can ipod touches.

hmm... walk me through every step in detail.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

abechung (2012-06-01)

no the full path is /var/stash/themes.xxxxxx, but there's a shortcut in the folder library/themes (full path). :P yes 3GS can use this theme as well, and so can ipod touches.

hmm... walk me through every step in detail.
    okay, I found that, but I feel like none of the themes work. For example. I'm using the clarity theme for winterboard. I dl'ed it, unziped it, moved it to Library/Themes and resprung the thing. When I go to the lock screen, the wallpaper changed (to the clarity one), but the lockscreen is the same as the revive version, but when I swipe that up, it changes to the clarity lockscreen for a second. And then, it goes into the OS7 board.

The other themes, tiles, etc, doesn't even work, when I put them in the right location, respring. Am I doing something wrong, or is it just the faulty tiles/themes?

okay, I found that, but I feel like none of the themes work. For example. I'm using the clarity theme for winterboard. I dl'ed it, unziped it, moved it to Library/Themes and resprung the thing. When I go to the lock screen, the wallpaper changed (to the clarity one), but the lockscreen is the same as the revive version, but when I swipe that up, it changes to the clarity lockscreen for a second. And then, it goes into the OS7 board.

The other themes, tiles, etc, doesn't even work, when I put them in the right location, respring. Am I doing something wrong, or is it just the faulty tiles/themes?
    oh, if you want to use a winterboar lockscreen you'll mee to download the nolockscreen.dylib (available from OP) and replace your current OS7.dylib found in /library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries. The lockscreen is programmed into the dylib and cannot be changed unless you replace the dylib.

As for tiles, make sure that the files are named correctly ([email protected], case sensitive) and the folders are named properly (app identifier, also case sensitive), and make sure that there is an info.plist in all the folders as well.

note: when replacing the dylib, make sure the permissions are set to 777 or read/write/execute for all users
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-06-01 at 05:13 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

abechung (2012-06-01)

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I also think it would be cool that if you are at the top of the your tiles or app list and you pull your tiles down, what if instead of your tiles bouncing back, the notification center opens.

oh, if you want to use a winterboar lockscreen you'll mee to download the nolockscreen.dylib (available from OP) and replace your current OS7.dylib found in /library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries. The lockscreen is programmed into the dylib and cannot be changed unless you replace the dylib.

As for tiles, make sure that the files are named correctly ([email protected], case sensitive) and the folders are named properly (app identifier, also case sensitive), and make sure that there is an info.plist in all the folders as well.

note: when replacing the dylib, make sure the permissions are set to 777 or read/write/execute for all users
    Ah, that was detailed, thank you. I have a couple of questions.
    Where do I dl the nolockscreen.dylib ?
    How do I set permissions?
    Are the names of the tiles, images, etc have to be a specific name that I don't know about? Cause when you said they are case sensitive and they have to be the right name, folder, or else it wouldn't work. And the themes, etc need to have a plist.info, but I don't need to alter them, unless told otherwise, correct?

Ah, that was detailed, thank you. I have a couple of questions.
    -Where do I dl the nolockscreen.dylib ?
    -How do I set permissions?
    -Are the names of the tiles, images, etc have to be a specific name that I don't know about? Cause when you said they are case sensitive and they have to be the right name, folder, or else it wouldn't work.
    -And the themes, etc need to have a plist.info, but I don't need to alter them, unless told otherwise, correct?

Maybe there someone that could help me with this strange problem I have:
    I installed this them and I have Hebrew language installed , in my setting the phone is set to English language and I only have keboard in Hebrew but still in my lockscreen I see little squares instead of English . Less strange Is that I have applications in with Hebrew name and there also I have the strange squares.
    I'm sure it's font problem - is there a way to fix it???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Maybe there someone that could help me with this strange problem I have:
    I installed this them and I have Hebrew language installed , in my setting the phone is set to English language and I only have keboard in Hebrew but still in my lockscreen I see little squares instead of English . Less strange Is that I have applications in with Hebrew name and there also I have the strange squares.
    I'm sure it's font problem - is there a way to fix it???

Thanks
    this theme uses custom fonts found in the os7/fonts folder. They only support english. If you want to have character from other languages, replace those font files and respring.

this theme uses custom fonts found in the os7/fonts folder. They only support english. If you want to have character from other languages, replace those font files and respring.
    Can you give me specific advise because I'm really new with this theme - I see the font files but I want to use this font in English and only when I have Hebrew stuff to use the Hebrew font. Also I don't really know which font to put in .
    Thanks

Can you give me specific advise because I'm really new with this theme - I see the font files but I want to use this font in English and only when I have Hebrew stuff to use the Hebrew font. Also I don't really know which font to put in .
    Thanks
    you need font files that support both english and hebrew. You'll have to look online to find some :P

Ok also I found out that after some time of using the theme when I press some icon I get the application below him opened up - I need to respring to getting control of the icons. Is it a known problem?

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Ok also I found out that after some time of using the theme when I press some icon I get the application below him opened up - I need to respring to getting control of the icons. Is it a known problem?
    It's because you installed a new app/tweak respring is normal operation after installing something new.

Does anybody know if their is anyway i can get the word clock it was posted a while back?PLease

where can i get the cube?
    Last edited by haribobaby; 2012-06-03 at 09:29 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haribobaby View Post
    Does anybody know if their is anyway i can get the word clock it was posted a while back?PLease

where can i get the cube?
    I made all the Cubes Which one were you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I made all the Cubes Which one were you looking for?
    The sms one Also i have tried numerous amounts of time to set you weather tile to my city but it stays in salem
    i hate to be a bother but would you happen to know where i can get the word clock that was posted a while back thanks in advance

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haribobaby View Post
    The sms one Also i have tried numerous amounts of time to set you weather tile to my city but it stays in salem
    i hate to be a bother but would you happen to know where i can get the word clock that was posted a while back thanks in advance
    Heres the SMS Notifications Cube : BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube V2.zip

I have made many weather widgets so Im not sure which one your referring to. Can you post a screenshot of the one you need help with and then I can tell you where to set the config properly

Not sure what word clock post your referring to, so I cant help there

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Heres the SMS Notifications Cube : BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube V2.zip

I have made many weather widgets so Im not sure which one your referring to. Can you post a screenshot of the one you need help with and then I can tell you where to set the config properly

Not sure what word clock post your referring to, so I cant help there
    Thank You
    -photo.png

Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 631 Posts

Here are some video tile alternates I made based off the at&t tile that end posted. instead of at&t, however, one tile is verizon and the other is sprint (the two other carriers that the iphone runs on here in the states).

Download Here: VideoTileAlternates.zip

Enjoy

-tile.png -tile.png

Page 391 of 417 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast