Page 39 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #761
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Little question to @endfinity , can I get your full icon set !!

  2. #762
    Some people want that 100% OS7 look...I don't care for that..I really like the look and functionality of the new .dylib, but 'd rather give a little style to the layout, so here's what I have so far

    New Animated Camera


    The rest of the fun


    Here is what is included

    -Mobile Safari icon from Gan-Man original Mod thread
    -Redrawn Appstore bag icon *original from cydia looked like a cutout with rough edges*
    -Black transparent box with black border from ____________
    -com.apple.weather modded ReviDX weather widget from KRSCHRIS *permission given to share* with live date/time/weather and alternating sunrise/sunset that changes to today's hi/low
    -Animated Phone icon *notifications SOMETIMES show.I tried to make it only animated for notifcations, but failed and I made it always animated..not sure if that is an OS7.dylib bug or I broke something :-/
    -Animated iFile icon
    -Animated Camera icon
    -Animated CameraPlus icon
    -Animated notifications sms from _______
    -Animated notifications email *modified from sms*
    -Animated notifications tweetings *modified from sms*
    -Animated notifications cydia *modified from sms*
    -Animated Hulu plus from k_nitsua
    -Animated 2 panel photo widget from gan-man
    -More to come!

    Instructions
    Download OS7 from cydia.
    Extract my package to your phone to add the new files/features
    To enable black tiles, slide home screen and press the config gear, slide down on colors to none.

    This package contains the modified OS7.dylib from page1 and required extra images as well as my animated tiles listed above.

    To change your weather location go to Yahoo Weather weather.yahoo.com, enter your location and look at the end of the URL and get your id
    Then browse to /private/var/mobile/library/osy/Tiles/com.apple.weather/Setup/config.js
    Go to var locale = 12784016; and enter in your location code.

    Hope you like it

    OS7SchmilKAnimated.zip

    Animated Notified Cydia Icon that was missed from the above pack
    Last edited by SchmilK; 2011-09-20 at 06:13 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SchmilK For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2011-09-20)

  4. #763

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2011-09-20), fallenzx (2011-09-19)

  6. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by SchmilK View Post
    Some people want that 100% OS7 look...I don't care for that..I really like the look and functionality of the new .dylib, but 'd rather give a little style to the layout, so here's what I have so far

    New Animated Camera


    The rest of the fun


    Here is what is included

    -Mobile Safari icon from Gan-Man original Mod thread
    -Redrawn Appstore bag icon *original from cydia looked like a cutout with rough edges*
    -Black transparent box with black border from ____________
    -com.apple.weather modded ReviDX weather widget from KRSCHRIS *permission given to share* with live date/time/weather and alternating sunrise/sunset that changes to today's hi/low
    -Animated Phone icon *notifications SOMETIMES show.I tried to make it only animated for notifcations, but failed and I made it always animated..not sure if that is an OS7.dylib bug or I broke something :-/
    -Animated iFile icon
    -Animated Camera icon
    -Animated CameraPlus icon
    -Animated notifications sms from _______
    -Animated notifications email *modified from sms*
    -Animated notifications tweetings *modified from sms*
    -Animated notifications cydia *modified from sms*
    -Animated Hulu plus from k_nitsua
    -Animated 2 panel photo widget from gan-man
    -More to come!

    Instructions
    Download OS7 from cydia.
    Extract my package to your phone to add the new files/features
    To enable black tiles, slide home screen and press the config gear, slide down on colors to none.

    This package contains the modified OS7.dylib from page1 and required extra images as well as my animated tiles listed above.

    To change your weather location go to Yahoo Weather weather.yahoo.com, enter your location and look at the end of the URL and get your id
    Then browse to /private/var/mobile/library/osy/Tiles/com.apple.weather/Setup/config.js
    Go to var locale = 12784016; and enter in your location code.

    Hope you like it

    OS7SchmilKAnimated.zip
    Just downloaded the whole package...
    Great upload man!
    Just a question...
    I'm trying to use your weather tile but it doesn't work with my zipcode! It "hangs" with the loading screen.
    Using your instructions (the number at the end of the url) it shows the weather for Singapore, but I'm in Italy!

    I've always used ITXX0374 but now it won't work, can you help me?

    EDIT :
    Solved!
    Awesome tile, but the text is too small
    Last edited by Gh0s7; 2011-09-19 at 10:18 PM.

  7. #765
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Looks just like it
    Love it - could you send me your entire bundle as well?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  8. #766
    Anyone have a different weather tile other than schmilk and the mods front page? I'm Trying to mimic either HTCs weather hub tile or the weather channels tile.

  9. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Small preview of the live & interactive music tile:

    Wow.. what ur doing for this theme is amazing... really brining it back for m. I wish i could thank you 4000 times!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ByteArt For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (2011-09-20)

  11. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by SchmilK View Post
    Some people want that 100% OS7 look...I don't care for that..I really like the look and functionality of the new .dylib, but 'd rather give a little style to the layout, so here's what I have so far

    New Animated Camera


    The rest of the fun


    Here is what is included

    -Mobile Safari icon from Gan-Man original Mod thread
    -Redrawn Appstore bag icon *original from cydia looked like a cutout with rough edges*
    -Black transparent box with black border from ____________
    -com.apple.weather modded ReviDX weather widget from KRSCHRIS *permission given to share* with live date/time/weather and alternating sunrise/sunset that changes to today's hi/low
    -Animated Phone icon *notifications SOMETIMES show.I tried to make it only animated for notifcations, but failed and I made it always animated..not sure if that is an OS7.dylib bug or I broke something :-/
    -Animated iFile icon
    -Animated Camera icon
    -Animated CameraPlus icon
    -Animated notifications sms from _______
    -Animated notifications email *modified from sms*
    -Animated notifications tweetings *modified from sms*
    -Animated notifications cydia *modified from sms*
    -Animated Hulu plus from k_nitsua
    -Animated 2 panel photo widget from gan-man
    -More to come!

    Instructions
    Download OS7 from cydia.
    Extract my package to your phone to add the new files/features
    To enable black tiles, slide home screen and press the config gear, slide down on colors to none.

    This package contains the modified OS7.dylib from page1 and required extra images as well as my animated tiles listed above.

    To change your weather location go to Yahoo Weather weather.yahoo.com, enter your location and look at the end of the URL and get your id
    Then browse to /private/var/mobile/library/osy/Tiles/com.apple.weather/Setup/config.js
    Go to var locale = 12784016; and enter in your location code.

    Hope you like it

    OS7SchmilKAnimated.zip
    looks really good, could u share all of your animated icons ? dont seem to find cydia animation...

  12. #769

  13. #770
    C'mon! 1 more month until IOS 5!

  14. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    C'mon! 1 more month until IOS 5!
    I thought the iPhone 5 came out October 7-15th and iOS always came out a week or two earlier

  15. #772

  16. #773
    Reminding me of the southpark where cartman tries to freeze himself cos he couldnt wait for ninteno wii to come out.... c'mon... come on!!

  17. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by transfer8 View Post
    looks really good, could u share all of your animated icons ? dont seem to find cydia animation...
    sorry missed that one somehow
    com.saurik.Cydia.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Thank you, I'm glad you like it!
    I have to agree! Easily the most functional dreamboard theme to date!! Feel free to add any of the mods I posted in your next update
    Last edited by SchmilK; 2011-09-20 at 06:15 PM.

  18. #775
    -photo.png
    if u look at the image, my weather looks really strange, i didnt do much other then exactly what u said on the last post..
    running on IOS 5 iphone 4

  19. #776
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    I have the Same problem on iOS 5 with weather.

  20. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    I have the Same problem on iOS 5 with weather.
    Stupid iOS5'ers with your problems. iOS4.3.3 is where it's at. Everything works like a charm.


  21. #778
    iOS 4.3.5 Tethered working great over here

  22. #779
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    Stupid iOS5'ers with your problems. iOS4.3.3 is where it's at. Everything works like a charm.

    Obviously that how things get fixed stupid ios4 user

  23. #780
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    This is just too great a theme for words... I'm way stoked for what's to come in later updates

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Page 39 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •