Page 389 of 417 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default just lockscreen?
    how can i get just the lockscreen and use that with my normal theme? anyone know?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crustygerm View Post
    how can i get just the lockscreen and use that with my normal theme? anyone know?
    You cannot just get the lockscreen, unfortunately. They have some that are similar on the OS7 mods thread. You can activate them through winterboard, but you'll need lockinfo.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah i saw those but i really like the one from revive ahh well thanks for answering my question.

I was perusing the app store in search of metro style apps, and I came across these, they aren't the best, but the UI is there:

Simple status - quickly post to twitter
    Ss Facebook - quickly post to Facebook*
    Just tweet - exact same as simple status, but black background
    Simple mp - metro music player (I prefer muzik)
    Trackerbot - track flights, shopping (I don't quite understand it just yet)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 72826 For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by crustygerm View Post
    yeah i saw those but i really like the one from revive ahh well thanks for answering my question.
    If you're interested in the slide-up feature, just get Move2Unlock, works great!!

my iphone4 5.0.1 is giving an error when i uninstalled os7 "runtime error, info.plist not found" any help????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Ok, your problem is that your are messing with 2 versions of OS7. When you installed the Cydia Version you are installing OS7 V2.1.2. On the first page of the Revive thread, the no lockscreen version is OS7V2.1.1. Your right, there is a difference in the images folder, V2.1.2 will look for a settings.plist in the images folder, and in V2.1.1 the file was named OS7settings.plist. If you copied the images folder from page 1, the OS72.1.2 dylib will look for a settings.plist, not find it (because you swapped out the images folder from page 1) and crash. Thats why its working without copying the images folder.

So to make things real easy for everybody who wants to install OS7V2.1.2 without the lockscreen, I have created a deb package for you

To use, please uninstall your old OS7 version in Cydia, then double check that everything was removed. Check your dreamboard folder and make sure your OS7 Folder is gone, then go to User/Library and double check to make sure there is no OS7 folder there, if there is, remove it, now double check to make sure the OS7.dylib is also gone.

After your sure you removed everything OS7 from your device, place this deb file into your root directory. Use i-File and click onto the deb file and use installer to install your OS7 Now please REBOOT your device first before you first try to run OS7, that will ensure that everything work correctly. Please don't skip the reboot step

Download Here : OS7V2.1.2 No Lockscreen.deb

Hope this will help make the install process easier for people who want the OS7V2.1.2 without the lockscreen
    after i have installed, there is problem, i cant go to land scape orientation in any app, messages, safari, fb twitter.
    Last edited by farroukh_aali; 2012-05-26 at 09:09 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guillermosr View Post
    If you're interested in the slide-up feature, just get Move2Unlock, works great!!
    Yeah I have it but I'm using fold to unlock now it's GREAT!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Wantirna South, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks

Hey Guys!
    I need some help! I've been trying to fix this for awhile, to no avail. The slideshow tile is showing my picture (landscape) upside down. It seems like the orientation is correct when the photo is taken in portrait view. Does anyone know of any fixes so that my slideshow tile work properly?

Also the music tile doesn't show my art covers and i've looked tirelessly to find a solution.

If anyone could be of help I would greatly appreciate this!

Thanks!

sorry for the double post!
    Last edited by ace36; 2012-05-26 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by farroukh_aali View Post
    my iphone4 5.0.1 is giving an error when i uninstalled os7 "runtime error, info.plist not found" any help????????????????

after i have installed, there is problem, i cant go to land scape orientation in any app, messages, safari, fb twitter.
    You have to reboot after installation.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye831 View Post
    Hey Guys!
    I need some help! I've been trying to fix this for awhile, to no avail. The slideshow tile is showing my picture (landscape) upside down. It seems like the orientation is correct when the photo is taken in portrait view. Does anyone know of any fixes so that my slideshow tile work properly?

Also the music tile doesn't show my art covers and i've looked tirelessly to find a solution.

If anyone could be of help I would greatly appreciate this!

Thanks!
    On the first page the code is listed to change the type of tile it is
    Im not sure about the slideshow tile...
    It might be an installation problem but im not sure.
    Last edited by ace36; 2012-05-26 at 09:50 PM.

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Im using transparency on my lockscreen now cause I think I'd like to see my tiles at a glance, but still have a lock screen. It looks good, but if I lock the device while Im in an app, the transparency either goes away, or dramatically decreases until I respring or reboot.

Oh and also i was testing zephyr to see if I wanted to use it to switch between apps, but with os7 revive, the transition animations aren't pretty at all, which is unfortunate because I have to have pretty.
    Last edited by Jamesandthegiantkeg; 2012-05-27 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    Im using transparency on my lockscreen now cause I think I'd like to see my tiles at a glance, but still have a lock screen. It looks good, but if I lock the device while Im in an app, the transparency either goes away, or dramatically decreases until I respring or reboot.

Oh and also i wast testing zephyr to see if I wanted to use it to switch between apps, but with os7 revive, the transition animations aren't pretty at all, which is unfortunate because I have to have pretty.
    yes, the transparency disappears if u have an app open. It's not a fault of the theme, thats an iOS thing to save ram while the springboard isnt running in the foreground

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

Jamesandthegiantkeg (2012-05-27)

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    yes, the transparency disappears if u have an app open. It's not a fault of the theme, thats an iOS thing to save ram while the springboard isnt running in the foreground
    Then I at least wish it would come back when Im at the home screen again, or that it goes to the home screen before the screen turns off.

Thanks

Anyone have the movie tile on original windows phones?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Anyone have the movie tile on original windows phones?
    which one? the orange one with the at&t logo?

I was searching if there was any new os7 WB theme, and I have discovered that there isn't any thread for wp7 theme. Would you like if I start a new thread where you can help me to make a wp7 theme?

how can i get the sms bubbles and background to look like wp7??
    i tried going to the link for mods but when i try to donwload the os7 theme it doesnt download
    please help thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    which one? the orange one with the at&t logo?
    yup that's it. Pls post thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    yup that's it. Pls post thanks

com.apple.videos.zip

Here it is. All credit goes to Endfinity (i think he posted, could be wrong).

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-05-29), might01 (2012-05-29)

Does anyone have the real blue color background the one used by the Nokia Lumia 900

Page 389 of 417 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast