Page 388 of 417 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

@Endfinity has just released metroon (for who doesn't know ). I hope, that now will finish with the 3.0 version of Os7 revive. Btw thanks to end for his perfect job!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Just turn off the OS7.dylib in mobile substrate.

Easiest way to do this is to use SBsettings, go to more button, scroll down to mobile substrate add ons and switch it on/off from there.

Hope this helps
    thanks, it worked.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JewelzThaGreat For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-05-19)

I hope EndyFinity comes back to OS7 now he's finished Metroon

Quote Originally Posted by guillermosr View Post
    I believe he's gonna do a update to metroon first because there was a few things that he didn't have enough time to put in

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

If anyone is still visiting this thread, I want to clarify my plans a little bit. I'm still working on Metroon and I will do at least another update. But OS7 is on my mind and I've learned a lot of cool things while working on my other theme, so you can expect some nice new features when I come back to this. Also I'll be getting a Windows Phone in the next few days, which will be a nice reference for developing OS7. I have not completely abandoned it, I can confirm that, but I can't say when I'll get back to work on it. But when I do, it'll be awesome

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (2012-05-22), ace36 (2012-05-20), ByteArt (2012-05-20), FringeMän (2012-05-21), itsTrentB (2012-05-25), JewelzThaGreat (2012-05-20), Max_Kas (2012-06-03), oerton (2012-05-23), txiki77 (2012-05-19), vas278 (2012-05-20), zinjen (2012-05-21)

Love Metroon, can't wait to love revive again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guillermosr View Post
    Metroon is like his new young sexy girlfriend. OS7 revive is an ex-girlfriend that he still has feelings for. So this may take a while -a very long while.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Metroon is like his new young sexy girlfriend. OS7 revive is an ex-girlfriend that he still has feelings for. So this may take a while -a very long while.
    Interesting analogy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    If anyone is still visiting this thread, I want to clarify my plans a little bit. I'm still working on Metroon and I will do at least another update. But OS7 is on my mind and I've learned a lot of cool things while working on my other theme, so you can expect some nice new features when I come back to this. Also I'll be getting a Windows Phone in the next few days, which will be a nice reference for developing OS7. I have not completely abandoned it, I can confirm that, but I can't say when I'll get back to work on it. But when I do, it'll be awesome
    Sounds good to me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Go for the lumia 900 I have the white one and it's a beauty

Hello guys!
    I finally finished customizing my tiles but I still have some questions left:

1. How do I disable lock screen artwork? I don't want the no lock screen version as I love the music controls and the lock screen itself but I don't want the music artwork to obscure my beatiful wallpaper
    2. Has anyone created HD icons for arrows and music controls? The ones included in 2.1.2 seem a bit pixelated (no retina version too).
    3. Is there any way I can hide certain apps from the apps menu?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by fatmono View Post
    Hello guys!
    I finally finished customizing my tiles but I still have some questions left:

1. How do I disable lock screen artwork? I don't want the no lock screen version as I love the music controls and the lock screen itself but I don't want the music artwork to obscure my beatiful wallpaper
    2. Has anyone created HD icons for arrows and music controls? The ones included in 2.1.2 seem a bit pixelated (no retina version too).
    3. Is there any way I can hide certain apps from the apps menu?

Thanks in advance!
    1. i dont think its possible to disable the artwork if you still want the lockscreen. This will require editing the .dylib and is something end will have to take care of personally.

2. i dont think anyone has (i could be mistaken), but you can always go into os7/images and edit them yourself to better suit your liking.

3. you can hide apps using SBSettings, but they will no longer be accessible except through the search function. Alternatively, you can use categories (free from cydia) to create an "app folder" which can hold all the apps you want to hide.

hope this helps :] cheers

Updated settings app:

As you can see, the settings app now behaves like a regular app. You can pin, unpin and move it around the start screen. Besides the neat new animations (some of which aren't completely done, obviously) , custom tile backgrounds are now handled differently. Instead of having a section with ten slots for your customs, there's now a folder in 'Images' that contains all the default accent colors. To add a custom color, you simply name your .png file after the name you want it to display in the settings (e.g. 'Marine Blue.png'), drop in that one folder and open the settings, from where you can select it. You'll be able to have as many custom colors as you like. Hope that pleases everybody

can someone tell me how to get the search function on the second page like in this video. it looks so cool. how is this accomplished??

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    can someone tell me how to get the search function on the second page like in this video. it looks so cool. how is this accomplished??
    This has not been released

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    1. i dont think its possible to disable the artwork if you still want the lockscreen. This will require editing the .dylib and is something end will have to take care of personally.

2. i dont think anyone has (i could be mistaken), but you can always go into os7/images and edit them yourself to better suit your liking.

3. you can hide apps using SBSettings, but they will no longer be accessible except through the search function. Alternatively, you can use categories (free from cydia) to create an "app folder" which can hold all the apps you want to hide.

hope this helps :] cheers
    1. Has anyone else had progress with this?
    2. I don't want them any different, I just want them with higher quality. I will try to find the original ones used in WP and convert them for the theme
    3. Thanks! I've been looking for this solution a long time! How can I set a custom tile icon for a catogries folder that I have pinned in the start menu?
    4. Has anyone got working animations with Zephyr?

Anyone know how to create html widgets?
    Isn't it possible so that if you click a button in dreamboard, a widget pops up?
    Also it is possible to make that widget look like wp7 music app or some other hub?

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a tweak that makes the app load animation flip the screen to the app like on an actual windows phone, instead of loading the app animation being from the center of the screen like on an iPhone? That would be cool.

hi just sharing all the mini tiles i made and basically my entire 'Tiles' folder of icons big and small

i didnt do the words icon. someone in this thread did. some icons i cleaned up to make cleaner.

download: Tiles.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1337836174.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png   -5.png   -11.png   -12.png   -13.png  

-15.png   -16.png   -6.png   -7.png   -8.png   -9.png   -10.png  

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

Daniel212 (2012-05-24), Jdot1224 (2012-05-27)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    hi just sharing all the mini tiles i made and basically my entire 'Tiles' folder of icons big and small

i didnt do the words icon. someone in this thread did. some icons i cleaned up to make cleaner.

download: Tiles.zip
    Thanks, your tile pack had some mini tiles that I needed,

Page 388 of 417 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast