Page 385 of 417 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #7681
    Default Rss tile
    Hi!

    My sister and me did a RSS icon. Please add it to the first page !

    Thanks for you amazing work,

    Nezix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tile.png   -tile-2x.png   -rss.png  

  2. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Here's the download link for the AssistantMic.artwork AssistenMic WP7.rar goes in /System/Library/CoreServices remember to back the original. For a winterboard verision i have to rename all the files to make it work. Should have it done tomorrow.
    Thanks alit

  3. #7683
    Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, United States
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Yes... The os7.dylib in the mobilesubstrate folder. This is something end himself will have to deal with personally
    I don't think end will though. Where is os7.dylib in the file system? Thx

  4. #7684
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    I don't think end will though. Where is os7.dylib in the file system? Thx
    Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/OS7.dylib

  5. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I made a few different cubes for OS7. Check page 222, post 4428 for my iMessages Notification Cube
    Thanks bcscustom, I was actually looking for that, because I knew you made one but I didn't know where it was (win-win situation), but what i meant was you know how in the endroid theme you swipe left and right to switch pages, is it possible add cube animations to home screen by editing the plist? Thanks

  6. #7686
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ace36 View Post
    Thanks bcscustom, I was actually looking for that, because I knew you made one but I didn't know where it was (win-win situation), but what i meant was you know how in the endroid theme you swipe left and right to switch pages, is it possible add cube animations to home screen by editing the plist? Thanks
    No, not possible

    Sorry

  7. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    No, not possible

    Sorry
    Thanks anyway (is there a winterboard tweak or cydia package for the default home screen cube animations?)

  8. #7688
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ace36 View Post
    Thanks anyway (is there a winterboard tweak or cydia package for the default home screen cube animations?)
    Barrel

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    ace36 (2012-05-06)

  10. #7689
    Do you have a download link for those?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Ok I think I'm done now. Maybe got a little carried away lol

    Ok think I'm done now. I may have gotten a bit carried away lol.

    Edit: sorry about the double post. Stupid modmyi app

    Do you have a download link for those?
    Last edited by Rnlsmomandad; 2012-05-07 at 05:51 PM.

  11. #7690
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnlsmomandad View Post
    Do you have a download link for those?




    Do you have a download link for those?
    No I don't. I accidentally deleted that set up. Sorry man

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

    Rnlsmomandad (2012-05-09)

  13. #7691
    Default my iphone 4 on 5.0.1 crashes to safemode
    Hi everyone,
    I have been looking everywhere for my issue but couldn't get the solution, and then I landed up to this page. So I really wanted to use this ios7 on my iphone 4 ios 5.0.1 but i am not able to do so.
    Need help from anyone?

  14. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    This is the .deb file for OS7:Revive V 2.1.2 we submitted to Cydia. Until it becomes live, this is for anyone who has install/crash issues installing the 2.1.1 version from Cydia and also for those who had problems upgrading to V2.1.2 using the zip file End posted earlier. Hopefully this will make it easier until the new version becomes live.

    To use :

    If your already on another version of OS7 and installed it through Cydia, please exit OS7 in dreamboard then go to Cydia and remove that version from there.

    ---> Now please verify that your DreamBoard/OS7 folder, the User/Library/OS7 folder, and the OS7.dylib have actually been remove using your computer or iFile. If not please delete those files. <---

    Copy the new OS7 2.1.2 deb file into your root directory /

    Use iFile and click onto the deb file and use installer to install.
    When it's finished your will get a results 0 code to let you know it has been installed, if you get a error 256 then you didn't remove your previous OS7 setup. So please follow the previous Instructiona and try again.

    Now after you install slide to power off, then restart your device
    (this is critical to write your new setup out of the IOS Sandbox and write everything correctly to your root )

    Now for most Dreamboard themes a reboot isn't necessary, but for the OS7.dylib to function correctly please don't skip this step or you will have issues/crashes

    Activate the theme in Dreamboard and you should be good to go

    Download here :OS72.1.2.deb

    Hopefully this will ease the pain of installing until the Cydia version becomes live
    Hey guys,

    total newb here. but i'm trying to get this installed on my ios 5.01

    First off, I didn't read the instructions and after installing dreamboard and os7:rewire , i thoguth i can run it, but when i did, it kept crashing and leading me to the Safe Mode.

    I uninstalled the cydia version and made sure i deleted all the files inc ase there was any strangers. Even tried the deb file above with ifile install and got a exit 0 code. Rebooted and ran this. Now i am crashing in safemode.

    The only way i am getting around this in safe mode is to uninstall os7:rewire, boot back to normal mode. Say Okay to the missing info.plist file and select dreamboard to point to another theme...

    i tried for the last 3 hours to get this to work, but sitll to no avail.

    any help would be most appreciated!

  15. #7693
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    edit: I seen you already rebooted, try disabling all mobile substrate tweaks except dreamboard and OS7 and see if you can run OS7 that way.

    The easiest way to do this is to use SBsettings, go to the more button, scroll down to mobilesubstrate addons and enable/disable from there.

    If you can, then enable them 1 by 1(respring between each one you enable) to find the culprit thats keeps crashing your device.

    hope this helps
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-05-08 at 12:54 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    kitkit201 (2012-05-08)

  17. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    No I don't. I accidentally deleted that set up. Sorry man
    Thats ok.thanks anyways.

  18. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    edit: I seen you already rebooted, try disabling all mobile substrate tweaks except dreamboard and OS7 and see if you can run OS7 that way.

    The easiest way to do this is to use SBsettings, go to the more button, scroll down to mobilesubstrate addons and enable/disable from there.

    If you can, then enable them 1 by 1(respring between each one you enable) to find the culprit thats keeps crashing your device.

    hope this helps

    Thanks for the response back bcscustom.

    I disabled all mobile substrates via sbsettings and left only dreamboard and os7. My steps were

    1) Disable all mobile substrates except dreamboard.
    2) Respring.
    3) Install os7.2.11.deb file as listed above.
    4) swipe to shutdown
    5) Restart
    6) Go into dreamboard and select OS7.
    7) SafeMode crashed.

    Should I use the one from Cydia from modmyi ? If so, what are the steps after the install? (is there anything special i need to fix it?)

    Thanks
    kit

  19. #7696
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkit201 View Post
    Thanks for the response back bcscustom.

    I disabled all mobile substrates via sbsettings and left only dreamboard and os7. My steps were

    1) Disable all mobile substrates except dreamboard.
    2) Respring.
    3) Install os7.2.11.deb file as listed above.
    4) swipe to shutdown
    5) Restart
    6) Go into dreamboard and select OS7.
    7) SafeMode crashed.

    Should I use the one from Cydia from modmyi ? If so, what are the steps after the install? (is there anything special i need to fix it?)

    Thanks
    kit
    The cydia version and the deb package above are the exact same. So installing the cydia version should give you the same results

    There must be something going on with your jailbreak or device, thats all I can think of

    Without restoring and rejailbreaking, I dont have any other advice to offer

    Sorry I couldnt be more help

  20. #7697
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The cydia version and the deb package above are the exact same. So installing the cydia version should give you the same results

    There must be something going on with your jailbreak or device, thats all I can think of

    Without restoring and rejailbreaking, I dont have any other advice to offer

    Sorry I couldnt be more help

    OS7 Revive version in Cydia is 2.1.2

  21. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkit201 View Post
    Thanks for the response back bcscustom.

    I disabled all mobile substrates via sbsettings and left only dreamboard and os7. My steps were

    1) Disable all mobile substrates except dreamboard.
    2) Respring.
    3) Install os7.2.11.deb file as listed above.
    4) swipe to shutdown
    5) Restart
    6) Go into dreamboard and select OS7.
    7) SafeMode crashed.

    Should I use the one from Cydia from modmyi ? If so, what are the steps after the install? (is there anything special i need to fix it?)

    Thanks
    kit
    When you uninstalled did you make sure all traces of os7 were deleted? Go into ifile and make sue the os7 revive dylib gets deleted as well the os7 folder. Maybe one of the files got corrupted somehow? Another thing is to maybe try the dylib without the lockscreen and see if that is any better

  22. #7699
    Try rebooting the device after installing it. Solved my issue.

  23. #7700
    [QUOTE=ilovemyiPhone4;6349102]ill post it on the thread here but i might be a long upload

    here it is! just ssh into your device drop the os7 folder in var/mobile/library/os7 for the colorkeyboard ssh into library/colorkeyboard drop wp7 ck into themes and wp7~grey into pop ups. for wp7 ui drop into var/stash/themes then respring and again im using the latest os7 dylib.

    my os7 zip.zip[/QUO

    Do you still have this theme?that link is dead.If you have it could i please get a copy.Great theme!!!!

Page 385 of 417 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •