Page 384 of 417 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Hopefully EndFinity comes back to finish 3.0 after he releases his other theme. Can't really blame somebody for wanting to make a little money especially with how awesome the new theme is looking
    think so too, he's not the one to blame since he really does awesome work on both themes so far as i can tell, but it's kinda sad that he doesn't want to work on it for a while... but ey, i can understand him...

but what i'm trying to say is, that it would be great, if someone could just try to ask him about taking over the theme (and the work)... i would do it, but i'm not good enough in coding to do it myself (and i'm too lazy, as sinsinksun can tell, you know, the [email protected]k is still only halfdone...)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FringeMän For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-05-02)

Thanks

Patience guys..patience..

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    think so too, he's not the one to blame since he really does awesome work on both themes so far as i can tell, but it's kinda sad that he doesn't want to work on it for a while... but ey, i can understand him...

but what i'm trying to say is, that it would be great, if someone could just try to ask him about taking over the theme (and the work)... i would do it, but i'm not good enough in coding to do it myself (and i'm too lazy, as sinsinksun can tell, you know, the [email protected] is still only halfdone...)
    Lol, it's all good man xD
    I think I can wait for end to finish up 3.0 :] and your artwork too ;D lol

Hi, I've got my iphone4 and I download OS7Revive, but where is the OS7Revive.plist file ?

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Hi, I've got my iphone4 and I download OS7Revive, but where is the OS7Revive.plist file ?
    I take it you got a 'plist not found' error?

If so, Reboot your device and your error will go away

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

all4tabs (2012-05-03)

Ok thanks, that's work.

Just another question, I installed OSRevive Preview 1 but when I pin a Tile to start, there's nothing.
    Last edited by all4tabs; 2012-05-03 at 09:31 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to all4tabs For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-05-04)

Thanks

Ok thanks, that's work.

Just another question, I installed OSRevive Preview 1 but when I pin a Tile to start, there's nothing.
    Check the os7 revive folder and make sure all permissions ate set to read wright exicute

all permissions are set to read write execute, but nothing Tiles on the home

Thanks

all permissions are set to read write execute, but nothing Tiles on the home
    I recommend just sticking with the cydia version for now (v2.1.2).

The OS7:Revive Version 3 Preview version is not a stable version for everyday use, it was meant to show the tile press animations and a few other goodies that Endfinity had in mind. Just stick with the cydia version and wait for Endfinity to finish the V3.

To undo what you already installed:
    You will have to uninstall your OS7 version in cydia first.

then using ifile, make sure that all traces of OS7 are off your system,
    (because you copied the preview version and that wont uninstall with cydia)

check to make sure theres no User/Library/OS7 folder and that there is no OS7.dylib's in MobileSubstrate.

Now reinstall the cydia version and reboot BEFORE applying the theme the first time.

Then you should be good to go

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

all4tabs (2012-05-04)

Thanks bcscustom, that's works again.

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Bing, myxboxlive, flipboard (kinda), wonder wall is a new one, msn onit is a new weird mix of iOS and wp7, discoverful, pics, photosynth, dialvetica
    Try imo

Thanks

Revamped my WP7 Siri mic this time it's a .artwork file no winterboard necessary.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1336166395.189792.jpg

And a video of it in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlyd...=youtube_gdata

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Revamped my WP7 Siri mic this time it's a .artwork file no winterboard necessary.

And a video of it in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlyd...=youtube_gdata
    Looks awesome!

help!! i accidentally deleted the mobileSMS tile that comes with the theme. its the original one with faces.
    can somebody please put a download link ( or have a better tile for mobileSMS...

also is there a tile for dictionary?

thanks a lot guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post

And a video of it in action WP7 style Siri mic - YouTube
    Looking awsome man can you oista download link for the winterboard alternative. It would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Here's the download link for the AssistantMic.artwork http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tk72h4tqe5e9vnk goes in /System/Library/CoreServices remember to back the original. For a winterboard verision i have to rename all the files to make it work. Should have it done tomorrow.

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

When Im at the very top of my start screen tiles, I don't like how low the top of the Tiles are on the screen. I'd prefer if the top of the tiles could only go a little bit below the top of the screen, or not lower than the status bar at all. Any code I can tweak in this theme to do that?

Is there anyway to get cube animations like in htc sense in dreamboard? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ace36 View Post
    Is there anyway to get cube animations like in htc sense in dreamboard? Thanks
    I made a few different cubes for OS7. Check page 222, post 4428 for my iMessages Notification Cube
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-05-05 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    When Im at the very top of my start screen tiles, I don't like how low the top of the Tiles are on the screen. I'd prefer if the top of the tiles could only go a little bit below the top of the screen, or not lower than the status bar at all. Any code I can tweak in this theme to do that?
    Yes... The os7.dylib in the mobilesubstrate folder. This is something end himself will have to deal with personally

Page 384 of 417 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394 ... LastLast