Page 383 of 417 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,660 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #7641
    Default really cool theme!!!!
    hi!! new here

    just wondering if the latest version of this theme will work for my idevice currently on 4.3.3 with baseband 4.10... THANKS!!

    and also, is there a thread that teaches me(a newbie) how to mod these? is it possible to mod it using ifile? or i have to ssh?
    thanks again!!

    ive been stalking this thread for a while now, great job for making such amazing theme!!

  2. #7642
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grg170 View Post
    hi!! new here

    just wondering if the latest version of this theme will work for my idevice currently on 4.3.3 with baseband 4.10... THANKS!!

    and also, is there a thread that teaches me(a newbie) how to mod these? is it possible to mod it using ifile? or i have to ssh?
    thanks again!!

    ive been stalking this thread for a while now, great job for making such amazing theme!!
    You have to be on5.0

  3. #7643
    Hello, nice theme. Are there any apps on AppStore like wp7 ?

    I already have, iNote+, Muzik, miCall, metro Browser, iNote+ and calvetica. Others ?
    Last edited by all4tabs; 2012-05-01 at 01:24 PM.

  4. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Hello, nice theme. Are there any apps on AppStore like wp7 ?

    I already have, iNote+, Muzik, miCall, metro Browser, iNote+ and calvetica. Others ?
    There's another mediaplayer called Play It, but doesn't quite look like the music+video hub from WP, not like Muzik which is identical.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to guillermosr For This Useful Post:

    all4tabs (2012-05-02)

  6. #7645
    Help please!
    I have downloaded OS7 Revive form Cydia and it will not install. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and rebooting. Still nothing. My phone keeps going into safe mode. I don't know what to do. Any ideas?
    My phone is running 5.0.1.
    Last edited by Philly29; 2012-05-01 at 04:39 PM.

  7. #7646
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Love this theme been using it since Wynd released the BETA but unfortunately I haven't been using it for almost 4 months now because it killed RAM way to much. Maybe it's because i'm on the iPhone 4 but even my buddy with the 4S without winterboard notices his rams goes below 100 after an hour of usage, without a respring.

    I hope the iPhone 5 will be provide enough ram to use these themes without noticeably seeing a difference between the default theme and Dreamboard/Winterboard themes.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  8. #7647
    Im sorry if someone had posted this already but does anyone know if there is a PSN gamertag for this theme?

  9. #7648
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by endemic View Post
    Just simple because I'm on 3GS. Would really love to use some more ani tiles but then my iPhone would be as slow as hell.
    BTW Flipboard is an awesome app.
    Awesom!
    Can you share your Flipboard Tile???
    Last edited by chen790604; 2012-05-01 at 08:58 PM.

  10. #7649
    Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Hello, nice theme. Are there any apps on AppStore like wp7 ?

    I already have, iNote+, Muzik, miCall, metro Browser, iNote+ and calvetica. Others ?
    Bing, myxboxlive, flipboard (kinda), wonder wall is a new one, msn onit is a new weird mix of iOS and wp7, discoverful, pics, photosynth, dialvetica

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

    all4tabs (2012-05-02)

  12. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly29 View Post
    Help please!
    I have downloaded OS7 Revive form Cydia and it will not install. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and rebooting. Still nothing. My phone keeps going into safe mode. I don't know what to do. Any ideas?
    My phone is running 5.0.1.
    Are you rebooting after installation? That's really important

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Love this theme been using it since Wynd released the BETA but unfortunately I haven't been using it for almost 4 months now because it killed RAM way to much. Maybe it's because i'm on the iPhone 4 but even my buddy with the 4S without winterboard notices his rams goes below 100 after an hour of usage, without a respring.

    I hope the iPhone 5 will be provide enough ram to use these themes without noticeably seeing a difference between the default theme and Dreamboard/Winterboard themes.
    This theme, if used with moderate caution, uses only 30mb of ram :P protip: respring after switching to a dreamboard theme. It frees up quite a lot. Winterboard only uses 5-10mb max (this is for the old WB, I'm not sure about the new version) :P there's something else draining ur ram, cuz this theme really doesn't take that much :P try disabling useless addons, tweaks, and wb themes.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-05-01 at 10:45 PM.

  13. #7651
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    im in the same boat as him, respring and have 170-200mb free, after reading a mail and surfing the web down to 70 and below

  14. #7652
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 46 Times in 38 Posts

    New Wb is memory hogger or may possibly has memory leak. Try to disable it and see if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by SPPassion; 2012-05-02 at 02:59 AM.

  15. #7653
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ok first i want to thank endfinity for all hes done to this theme! you Rock!!!! plain as day! and the new calendar lockscreen was a huge jump i think to make it truly have the wp7 feel. All this would need is hubs. so heres my new setup with my Wp7 UI and my tiles together with and bcscustom animated tiles and with help from jdot1224 and ramses09.

    Attachment 557114Attachment 557115Attachment 557116Attachment 557117Attachment 557118Attachment 557119Attachment 557120Attachment 557121Attachment 557122Attachment 557123Attachment 557124Attachment 557125Attachment 557126
    Nice loading screen
    Can you share your loading screen again???
    your download link seems died

  16. #7654
    Hi, does anyone know how to fix the alarm issues? the alarm wont stop and keep ringing until you resrping your iphone (ios 5.01)
    it happened even I switched back to ios theme, I really love this theme but this is big issues for me...so I decided to uninstall the theme, now the alarm works normally...

    I saw someone also reporting this issues on youtube, so please help me out....

    I know download and install a 3rd party alarm app may be one of the solution...but I would like to know does ther are any other way to solve the problem ? thanks.
    Last edited by cody182; 2012-05-02 at 05:09 AM.

  17. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by cody182 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know how to fix the alarm issues? the alarm wont stop and keep ringing until you resrping your iphone (ios 5.01)
    it happened even I switched back to ios theme, I really love this theme but this is big issues for me...so I decided to uninstall the theme, now the alarm works normally...

    I saw someone also reporting this issues on youtube, so please help me out....

    I know download and install a 3rd party alarm app may be one of the solution...but I would like to know does ther are any other way to solve the problem ? thanks.
    Easiest way is to unlock phone and quickly press the volume down

  18. #7656
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Easiest way is to unlock phone and quickly press the volume down
    No need to be quick, it works regardless :]

  19. #7657
    Okay haven't been on this forum in a while so does anyone know if 3.0 is out yet

  20. #7658
    Green Apple might01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sitting in a tree
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DARKFR0ST View Post
    Okay haven't been on this forum in a while so does anyone know if 3.0 is out yet
    Nope its not. And from the looks of things it never will. Someones too busy making money.

  21. #7659
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Easiest way is to unlock phone and quickly press the volume down
    Thank you so much !! It really works !!

  22. #7660
    Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Nope its not. And from the looks of things it never will. Someones too busy making money.
    Hopefully EndFinity comes back to finish 3.0 after he releases his other theme. Can't really blame somebody for wanting to make a little money especially with how awesome the new theme is looking

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    anja31 (2012-05-11), txiki77 (2012-05-02)

Page 383 of 417 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •