Page 382 of 417 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

@Vorhagen. Here the WB theme WP8 beta WP8 Beta.rar Still a lot to do and change, but you can try it and tell me your opinion.
    @Zombian, I said what you said and some more files, but it doesn't work
    If anyone could help me with my problem: "My problem is that I put the icons in the same folder, same format and similar or same size, but I only see with square shape the apps that are from apple (app store, calendar, notes...) but the ones that I installed (reeder, score center...) looks with the normal form."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to txiki77 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-04-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    @Vorhagen. Here the WB theme WP8 beta WP8 Beta.rar Still a lot to do and change, but you can try it and tell me your opinion.
    If anyone could help me with my problem: "My problem is that I put the icons in the same folder, same format and similar or same size, but I only see with square shape the apps that are from apple (app store, calendar, notes...) but the ones that I installed (reeder, score center...) looks with the normal form."
    I thought for sure that would solve the problem. I don't use winterboard but I know that by removing the files I mentioned above it made it so no apps have the rounded edge mask. Maybe I just got the folder name wrong. Try looking through a theme that has auto skinning icons to find the right folder/file names.

Oh and can someone please share their default calculator.app folder. I screwed mine up and didn't back it up (stupid me)
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-04-26 at 05:16 PM.

com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip
    Try this out. Seems to fix the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I thought for sure that would solve the problem. I don't use winterboard but I know that by removing the files I mentioned above it made it so no apps have the rounded edge mask. Maybe I just got the folder name wrong. Try looking through a theme that has auto skinning icons to find the right folder/file names.

Oh and can someone please share their default calculator.app folder. I screwed mine up and didn't back it up (stupid me)
    I'd help you out but i messed mine up too lol. I must have messed my backup because portrait mode is default and landscape mode is in the os7 style
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-04-26 at 05:42 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-04-26)

Does anyone have an Instagram tile they could share???

Quote Originally Posted by Jevangel View Post
    Does anyone have an Instagram tile they could share???
    com.burbn.instagram.zip
    try this one and see if you like it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Jevangel (2012-04-27)

One thousand thanks @DannyZ83 it worked! Now I just have to make tons of icons and change some small things. Looking forward to finish it and share with you and the metroon community too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to txiki77 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-04-26)

One thousand thanks @DannyZ83 it worked! Now I just have to make tons of icons and change some small things. Looking forward to finish it and share with you and the metroon community too
    No problem. One thing I would suggest would be to maybe change the shade of green on the chat bubbles. It's a little hard to read the black text.

I also made another tile that I thought I'd share. I made look like the Local Scout icon from the mobile demo. I have it named to work with google places app but you can just rename it to any other similar app like Discoverful
    com.google.Local.zip

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-04-26)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    No problem. One thing I would suggest would be to maybe change the shade of green on the chat bubbles. It's a little hard to read the black text.

I also made another tile that I thought I'd share. I made look like the Local Scout icon from the mobile demo. I have it named to work with google places app but you can just rename it to any other similar app like Discoverful
    com.google.Local.zip
    Thanks, this weekend I have two days more of holiday in my high school,so I'll work on this theme for thanking you and all the DB themers your hard work

I swear somebody besides danny was working on an .artwork file... Who was that? Did you ever finish?

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    so, uhm, i started "theming" all that stuff today, even if i can't pack it back to in a .artwork file, yet... just some things i'd like to tell you and see if anyone's not happy with it, they should shout out!
    Found you xD
    Did you give up on the .artwork?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-04-28 at 12:36 AM.

Does anyone have the ifile tile with the mac finder logo they would share?

Yesterday mi iPod touch 4G shut down, and I had to retart it because I couldn't do anything. But when I restarted it I had to update it to 5.1. Now I'm searching jailbreaks for 5.1 but I don't find any unthetered. Can anyone send a PM or put here a link for unthetered 5.1 jailbreak. Please!! :S

Yesterday mi iPod touch 4G shut down, and I had to retart it because I couldn't do anything. But when I restarted it I had to update it to 5.1. Now I'm searching jailbreaks for 5.1 but I don't find any unthetered. Can anyone send a PM or put here a link for unthetered 5.1 jailbreak. Please!! :S
    there is no untethered jailbreak for 5.1, yet. give it a couple of months

Quote Originally Posted by guillermosr View Post
    there is no untethered jailbreak for 5.1, yet. give it a couple of months
    Ok thanks for your work. Meanwhile I won't jailbreak it. I'll try working on my theme as I can. Maybe a beta tester...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I swear somebody besides danny was working on an .artwork file... Who was that? Did you ever finish?

Found you xD
    Did you give up on the .artwork?
    yeah, no, i'm halfway done, but school exams in the last week didn't let me do much with this... gimme 2 or three days more, then i'll maybe give someone the stuff so he can pack it into an .artwork...

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    yeah, no, i'm halfway done, but school exams in the last week didn't let me do much with this... gimme 2 or three days more, then i'll maybe give someone the stuff so he can pack it into an .artwork...
    Take your time man, it's cool :] Danny can pack it probably. I'll be waiting patiently for your release bet it's gonna be epic :]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

FringeMän (2012-04-30)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What a awesome theme! :3 Looking forward to learning modding! :3 but now too tired! Any good adviced for beginner? (sry fot noobing )

Quote Originally Posted by 500PANDA View Post
    What a awesome theme! :3 Looking forward to learning modding! :3 but now too tired! Any good adviced for beginner? (sry fot noobing )
    Have fun! there's a lot of things you can customize for this theme. Just look at some current themes (wb or otherwise) and see if you come up with any ideas. Good luck future modder :]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 500PANDA View Post
    Stay away from the light!!
    AkAdeMicKs

Hey, has anyone else been experiencing EXTREME slowdown to the point of locking up? I've been experiencing this for a couple days and it's annoying me. Randomly my 4s will slow down to the point of unusable or just lock up. I have this sneaking suspicion that it might be the new winter board

Page 382 of 417 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast