Page 381 of 417 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    My problem is that I put the icons in the same folder, same format and similar or same size, but I only see with square shape the apps that are from apple (app store, calendar, notes...) but the ones that I installed (reeder, score center...) looks with the normal form. Please help
    There are two or three files that labeled something like appiconmask that mask all apps to have rounded corners the would go in the springboard folder but I can't remember the exact names

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-04-25)

Thanks

My problem is that I put the icons in the same folder, same format and similar or same size, but I only see with square shape the apps that are from apple (app store, calendar, notes...) but the ones that I installed (reeder, score center...) looks with the normal form. Please help
    I asked X H4CK3R X to come help, so you should be hearing from him if he accepts my request. =)

How do I remove the red line under my itunes tile?
    Last edited by AkAdeMicKs; 2012-04-25 at 01:19 AM.
    AkAdeMicKs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AkAdeMicKs For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-04-25)

Thanks

The app icon masks ate located in

System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.

So if you create a folder in the bundles section of your winterboard theme called MobileIcons.framework and include transparent versions of these files in the size you want that should do it

AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png

SmallAppIconMask@2x~iphone.png

DocumentBadgeMask@2x~iphone.png

NotificationAppIconMask@2x.png

TableIconMask@2x.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-04-25)

Live Blue mode

All credits go to EndFinity and bcscustom, for this perfect project !!!

Be careful, backup your original theme

If you want to save your battery life, do not use all live tiles

Download

Live Blue.rar

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-04-25), D_One (2012-05-07), Mkokolis (2012-04-25), Rnlsmomandad (2012-04-30), Runt (2012-04-25)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Live Blue mode

All credits go to EndFinity and bcscustom, for this perfect project !!!

Be careful, backup your original theme

If you want to save your battery life, do not use all live tiles

Download

Live Blue.rar
    Great job Petros, I just downloaded this and am loving all the new animated tiles, my favorite from the group is the hummingbird gif. but all of them are just plain Awesome Your overlay themes Rock

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-25)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Great job Petros, I just downloaded this and am loving all the new animated tiles, my favorite from the group is the hummingbird gif. but all of them are just plain Awesome Your overlay themes Rock
    Kindly thank you for everything, you make it rock

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-04-25)

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Hahaha sorry about that, edit made
    No problem, glad I could help. Now if you could use your code to make a large animated tile, I'd be really grateful.

Here a screenshot of the WB theme of WP8. Still in beta mode comment if you like. (I've to make some icons much better)
    Thats great

Do you share your Winterboard Theme?

Would be nice bro

T[QUOTE=Vorhagen;6504823]Thats great

Would be nice bro[/QUOTEY

Now i'm studying for an exam, but tomorrow when I get back home and after I do what @Zombian said, I'll be glad of sharing with all this huge community

Thanks

[QUOTE=txiki77;6504910]T
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorhagen View Post
    Thats great

Would be nice bro[/QUOTEY

Now i'm studying for an exam, but tomorrow when I get back home and after I do what @Zombian said, I'll be glad of sharing with all this huge community
    Txiki77, I'm sorry I couldn't find anyone, but I tried; atleast I learned that anyone with a orange name is a themer. =D
    AkAdeMicKs

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AkAdeMicKs For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-04-26)

Thanks

Can someone upload a calender icon that matches this please?

AkAdeMicKs

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AkAdeMicKs View Post
    Can someone upload a calender icon that matches this please?

That tile comes with the theme when you download it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    That tile comes with the theme when you download it
    There isn't one, I want a calender icon, it doesn't look right blank.
    If you cant find an icon, can you upload a blank overlay.png please?
    Last edited by AkAdeMicKs; 2012-04-26 at 01:44 AM.
    AkAdeMicKs

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AkAdeMicKs View Post
    There isn't one, I want a calender icon, it doesn't look right blank.
    If you cant find an icon, can you upload a blank overlay.png please?
    Oh ok I misunderstood I use the calendar tile in the image sorry

Cydia doesnt install the files into the proper locations it seems.(only on 4s?)
    so i had to move the OS7 folder to the real dreamboard folder which is not in "var" although thats where it installs it. but even after that, the lockscreen would still just be my default lockscreen. so i tried to see if pinning an app in the lockscreen would work but then it made my phone go blank and i had to do a hard reset. it booted into safe mode after 10 min of booting up....
    need help...

proper installation instructions needed

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Bushido View Post
    Cydia doesnt install the files into the proper locations it seems.(only on 4s?)
    so i had to move the OS7 folder to the real dreamboard folder which is not in "var" although thats where it installs it. but even after that, the lockscreen would still just be my default lockscreen. so i tried to see if pinning an app in the lockscreen would work but then it made my phone go blank and i had to do a hard reset. it booted into safe mode after 10 min of booting up....
    need help...

proper installation instructions needed
    Uhm... There's two os7 folders. One is SUPPOSED to be in your var folder.

For installation: just install from Cydia, DO NOT open dreamboard after installation. Reboot. Now you may select the theme via dreamboard.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Uhm... There's two os7 folders. One is SUPPOSED to be in your var folder.

For installation: just install from Cydia, DO NOT open dreamboard after installation. Reboot. Now you may select the theme via dreamboard.
    right, theres an OS7 folder in there and a DreamBoard folder which it puts the other OS7 folder in, but DreamBoard doesnt read from that dreamboard directory folder but a different one.(in ifile its on the same page as Var aka Raw File)

ive tried moving the one folder from the incorrect directory to the proper but i got the issue that i posted

*edit* and again this is on a 4s so.... maybe that sadly could be it
    Last edited by Elite Bushido; 2012-04-26 at 05:26 AM.

right, theres an OS7 folder in there and a DreamBoard folder which it puts the other OS7 folder in, but DreamBoard doesnt read from that dreamboard directory folder but a different one.(in ifile its on the same page as Var aka Raw File)

ive tried moving the one folder from the incorrect directory to the proper but i got the issue that i posted

*edit* and again this is on a 4s so.... maybe that sadly could be it
    I'm fairly sure there's several people on here using a 4s :P regardless, try reinstalling (don't open dreamboard first! Reboot! Cannot be stressed enough) and then reapplying the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I'm fairly sure there's several people on here using a 4s :P regardless, try reinstalling (don't open dreamboard first! Reboot! Cannot be stressed enough) and then reapplying the theme.
    yea i just tried re doing that again. ive also uninstalled dreamboard and reinstalled it along with the theme... but if i just do that it wont show up in the dreamboard theme selection without moving the dreamboard OS7 folder to the one in my Raw directory. so idk, maybe theres an app or somethin confusing it?

*EDIT*
    so deleted the dreamboard theme folder in the Raw directory and reinstalled(had to remove a couple themes aswell because they were apprently messing with the installation...)

so its working now. i guess if you reinstall with a Dreamboard folder in your Raw, dreamboard will just use that by default instead of the one that should be in Var....
    not sure why it was there in the first place. maybe PKGbackup put it in there coming from iP4 to iP4s
    Last edited by Elite Bushido; 2012-04-26 at 06:10 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i just tried re doing that again. ive also uninstalled dreamboard and reinstalled it along with the theme... but if i just do that it wont show up in the dreamboard theme selection without moving the dreamboard OS7 folder to the one in my Raw directory. so idk, maybe theres an app or somethin confusing it?

*EDIT*
    so deleted the dreamboard theme folder in the Raw directory and reinstalled(had to remove a couple themes aswell because they were apprently messing with the installation...)

so its working now. i guess if you reinstall with a Dreamboard folder in your Raw, dreamboard will just use that by default instead of the one that should be in Var....
    not sure why it was there in the first place. maybe PKGbackup put it in there coming from iP4 to iP4s

Yes, this is not your typical dreamboard theme, so the directories are not like your use to with other dreamboard themes.

The folder in Dreamboard/OS7 is just so you can activate the theme though Dreamboard.

The User/Library/OS7 folder is the actual working folder that is used by the OS7.dylib. So in actuality you will have 2 OS7 folders, the one in dreamboard and the one in User/Library.

When you first install, before you activate the theme within dreamboard, you Must do a reboot, otherwise you will get a plist not found error.

So the Cydia install is correct in how it installs the theme, It wont make a difference what device your on, a ipod, iphone4 or iphone 4s. It all works the same.

Hope this helps

Page 381 of 417 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... LastLast