Page 378 of 417 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I have some thoughts about options to add to the official os7 revive theme, because I don't want to do much more hacking and coding myself. An option to add a lockscreen picture from the options menu would be nice, or else mine is usually just black. I'd like to be able to deactivate iOS' ui elements with activator, such as notification center and task switcher. Instead, what if we could have more pages in the metro uito flip through, like a list of apps in order of last used for faster app switching, and a page for a list of toast wp7 notifications that match my notifications in nc, but are in the metro design and look better. If we did have more than two pages on the start screen, the ability to reorder your pages around would be cool. A page for spotlight search would also be useful to me.

My current layout:

If anyone wants the psd of the template, here: http://miroppb.com/files/images/OS7_redonblack.psd

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miroppb For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    I have some thoughts about options to add to the official os7 revive theme, because I don't want to do much more hacking and coding myself. An option to add a lockscreen picture from the options menu would be nice, or else mine is usually just black. I'd like to be able to deactivate iOS' ui elements with activator, such as notification center and task switcher. Instead, what if we could have more pages in the metro uito flip through, like a list of apps in order of last used for faster app switching, and a page for a list of toast wp7 notifications that match my notifications in nc, but are in the metro design and look better. If we did have more than two pages on the start screen, the ability to reorder your pages around would be cool. A page for spotlight search would also be useful to me.
    The lockscreen picture is decided by the default iOS lockscreen picture, so going into your settings > wallpaper will give you a lockscreen picture.

Disabling stuff like that is nearly impossible because they're functions built into the actual OS, not an app on top of it.

Another whole list of apps seems to be redundant, especially with the upcoming search function. The notifications list is, again, a bit redundant. I just put all the apps where I require a notification on my tile page, but maybe adding a notifications badge after the name of the app in the app list would be appreciated by other members and be a satisfactory compromise for you.

The spotlight is being replaced by the upcoming search function in 3.0 (do not ask for a release date, there isn't one and there will never be one).

At the end of the day though, this is all up to End and he'll decide on what's best for all of these issues/suggestions. I don't think he'll do much after 3.0 though, since he's got metroon to work on as well... We'll see I suppose :P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

Jamesandthegiantkeg (2012-04-19)

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

On the topic of another list of apps, it's true that it might be redundant, but that's why I suggested all these as options to be enabled or disabled in the options pane. To me, it would bring the experience more together than using iOS ui's alongside metro, and less home button tapping. Maybe just an option to reorder the existing list of apps by last used for fast app switching?

Thanks

awesome theme can't wait for metroon and V3.0
    BTW can someone could upload the pictures tile the one that came with the theme I mess up mine

thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

heey tx for all do you know how can i have the time in the status bar back plz??

Thanks in advance

Default Blue
    Preview Live Blue

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-04-19), DannyZ83 (2012-04-20), GaN-MaN (2012-04-19), Runt (2012-04-19)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Preview Live Blue

Another good Overlay my Friend Great job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Preview Live Blue

Looks nice... love the vibrance of it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

More apps that feature metro ui, Play it, Discoverful, and Photosynth

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-04-20)

Thanks man, been waiting for another version :] hopefully ur tastes are the same as mine xD

So does this mean you've themed everything? How come the messaging bg is still that light grey color? Is it in a different artwork file? There's one called [email protected]~iPhone.artwork that's 18kb or so... Is it in there? Is the keyboard stuff in there too? Sorry if I'm being bothersome, I just really want everything themed independently of wb and color keyboard x)
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-04-20 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Thanks man, been waiting for another version :] hopefully ur tastes are the same as mine xD

So does this mean you've themed everything? How come the messaging bg is still that light grey color? Is it in a different artwork file? There's one called [email protected]~iPhone.artwork that's 18kb or so... Is it in there? Is the keyboard stuff in there too? Sorry if I'm being bothersome, I just really want everything themed independently of wb and color keyboard x)
    I think all that is located elsewhere. Nothing too useful in those other .artworks in there. I'll keep looking. Perhaps others are more experienced in changing those things manually than me can share the folder locations.

One thing. I'm trying to make a WP8 WB theme, but when an app is loading I see a loading screen that I made like in windows 8, but the top bar is always black. Is any mode so when the app is loading the bar is transparent?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    One thing. I'm trying to make a WP8 WB theme, but when an app is loading I see a loading screen that I made like in windows 8, but the top bar is always black. Is any mode so when the app is loading the bar is transparent?
    Are you doing it with the win8 color ?? What are you theming in winterbaord ? And can I see what you got I'm interested in that !!

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Are you doing it with the win8 color ?? What are you theming in winterbaord ? And can I see what you got I'm interested in that !!
    Here you can see two loading screens, apart of that, I have pick another WB themes and change small things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334942172.836652.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334942178.894615.jpg  

Here you can see two loading screens, apart of that, I have pick another WB themes and change small things.
    you would have to make the status bars transparent which prob would look funky everywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    you would have to make the status bars transparent which prob would look funky everywhere else
    Ok, thanks, I'll try it

Here I let you a "preview". Is far from the final version, but, tell me all my mistakes or suggestions
    WP8.rar

EDIT: I have made the status bar transparent, but in the majority of the application I still see the black bar...
    Last edited by txiki77; 2012-04-21 at 03:06 PM.

Here I let you a "preview". Is far from the final version, but, tell me all my mistakes or suggestions
    WP8.rar

EDIT: I have made the status bar transparent, but in the majority of the application I still see the black bar...
    In uiimages there are three statusbars: black opaque, translucent, and silver. They're the different types of statusbar backgrounds and different apps use different statusbars. If you're absolutely sure u want the statusbar invisible all the time, make all three of those pngs transparent.

Page 378 of 417 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast