Page 377 of 417 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

The code didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Version 1.2 has already been submitted. New features include: Updated Interface with slight transparency. Added "i" icon to show the status bar for 3 seconds. Scroll menu resets to top on each load. Predictive text for sites visited.
    Come on, 5 stars peeps.
    I can't rate, for some reason :S it says I didn't purchase? Does the code count as a purchase?

nope, nvm, it works now. I just submitted one. Mean every word :] looking forward to your update too!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-04-18 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I can't rate, for some reason :S it says I didn't purchase? Does the code count as a purchase?

nope, nvm, it works now. I just submitted one. Mean every word :] looking forward to your update too!
    hmmm, it might. I think I remember that from my last app too now that I think about it. You can tweet about it for me add @metrobrowserapp & @appstore & this link address metro browser for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    The code didn't work
    Send out a good tweet and I'll PM you one. The codes have probably already been used. @metrobrowserapp @appstore @WindowsPhone
    Last edited by distearth; 2012-04-18 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post

I tried leaving a review too and wouldn't let me. I'll keep trying though. Digging it so far

hmmm, it might. I think I remember that from my last app too now that I think about it. You can tweet about it for me add @metrobrowserapp & @appstore & this link address metro browser for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Send out a good tweet and I'll PM you one. The codes have probably already been used. @metrobrowserapp @appstore @WindowsPhone
    Nice work!!!! I didn't use the code since a) not sure what they were for and b) if it was to get the app free I would rather pay the $0.99 for the freakin awesome work!!!! Keep making wp7 apps dude.

Will it work in landscape mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    Nice work!!!! I didn't use the code since a) not sure what they were for and b) if it was to get the app free I would rather pay the $0.99 for the freakin awesome work!!!! Keep making wp7 apps dude.

Will it work in landscape mode?
    It currently does not work in landscape :] (or at least I can't get it to... xD)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

@distearth I bought your browser , I'm glad it's a nice .99 spend . I like the feel of it , i like the swipe to go back , like the weather in bing search , I like almost anything , my only downside are from my 15 minute in subway trying are , the bing menu feel like When you swipe it , it should stop from getting Lost down after a swipe down , no tabs , no favorite ??? You can add them but you can't find them . I know there is a new version coming soon and that its not the final release ,it's just my tought and finds .
    Keep continue ! You have something very good in hand , I would suggest you to make other metro style app , like a media hub with photos , a social hub , a contact people hub regrouping contact and Facebook !! That would be kick *** . Thx

Edit: nvm I found the favorite !! My bad I had swipe in the menu and I hided the favorite button !!! Loll
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2012-04-18 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    @distearth I bought your browser , I'm glad it's a nice .99 spend . I like the feel of it , i like the swipe to go back , like the weather in bing search , I like almost anything , my only downside are from my 15 minute in subway trying are , the bing menu feel like When you swipe it , it should stop from getting Lost down after a swipe down , no tabs , no favorite ??? You can add them but you can't find them . I know there is a new version coming soon and that its not the final release ,it's just my tought and finds .
    Keep continue ! You have something very good in hand , I would suggest you to make other metro style app , like a media hub with photos , a social hub , a contact people hub regrouping contact and Facebook !! That would be kick *** . Thx

Edit: nvm I found the favorite !! My bad I had swipe in the menu and I hided the favorite button !!! Loll
    New version resets that scroll to top on each new view, that should be available in a few days. Tabs are in the works but it might be a few weeks. There's a lot of code for tabs, in mean time don't forget about the recent views, it's a quick way to get back and forth to visited sites.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

New version resets that scroll to top on each new view, that should be available in a few days. Tabs are in the works but it might be a few weeks. There's a lot of code for tabs, in mean time don't forget about the recent views, it's a quick way to get back and forth to visited sites.

Thx for the fix for the menu , and for the the tab why it's harder ?? If you just create a button to make a new view left or right side of the main view , then user just swipe left or right to go thru the tab ? You make a little indicator so user know where he is in the tab and boom it's done !

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Thx for the fix for the menu , and for the the tab why it's harder ?? If you just create a button to make a new view left or right side of the main view , then user just swipe left or right to go thru the tab ? You make a little indicator so user know where he is in the tab and boom it's done !
    I think he means the coding behind tabs

The app is good, but there are some bugs when I zoom the page. Apart of that, I only want the tabs. 0,79 for this app will be very cheap when you release the next version!

EDIT: you should replace the charging circle with a blue bar in the link rectangle, like in the safari app .

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    The app is good, but there are some bugs when I zoom the page. Apart of that, I only want the tabs. 0,79 for this app will be very cheap when you release the next version!

EDIT: you should replace the charging circle with a blue bar in the link rectangle, like in the safari app .
    Progress bar is tough too but It's not any more accurate than the spinning wheel, I prefer the progress bar but eventually I would like to have a WP style activity indicator and not the progress bar. The way the screen is redrawn after a zoom has stumped me but I also think it's an east fix by setting the content area. I really want to get the tabs working so I'm torn...
    Tabs are not as easy as setting a second view.

Thanks

Progress bar is tough too but It's not any more accurate than the spinning wheel, I prefer the progress bar but eventually I would like to have a WP style activity indicator and not the progress bar. The way the screen is redrawn after a zoom has stumped me but I also think it's an east fix by setting the content area. I really want to get the tabs working so I'm torn...
    Just bight it last night. Loving it so far. I don't want to nit pick too much since in just happy to have a wp7 style browser with an easy to use and visually appealing interface. The only thing I'm really missing is a landscape orientation.

Thanks for your hard work!! The most important thing for me now is that the screen "redrawns". For the other cool stuff, I can wait more

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Attachment 562676
    Added weather to my winterboard lockscreen

Could you please post a like to this winterboard lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Could you please post a like to this winterboard lockscreen?
    Here you go
    Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

chewy1283x (2012-04-19)

chewy1283x
    Green Apple
    Thanks

chewy1283x
    Green Apple
    Thanks

What is the thing you posted up there ? :/ sorry i dont know :/

Thanks

chewy1283x
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Ohh okay i think you mean the fact that i have not placed on nothing according to my profile im in a mobile device i don't know how to post thanks on a post but I do post thanks on a reply to the posts
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 2012-04-18 at 11:27 PM.

Metro browser doesn't seem to like my bytafont. Would that be something that can maybe get fixed in next update?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334788109.225848.jpg  

Metro browser doesn't seem to like my bytafont. Would that be something that can maybe get fixed in next update?
    Im actually surprised bytafont is able to change it. There may be a fix I can try but it would require the area those labels are displayed to grow wider...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-04-20)

Page 377 of 417 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast