Page 375 of 417 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    One suggestion, the words size in the option menu should be smaller (I think), and remove that arrow. But the rest is perfect!!
    The arrow is a scroll to top button. Without the status bar I was not sure how to implement it. The big words in the option menu are like that to simulate ie9 on WP.

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    The arrow is a scroll to top button. Without the status bar I was not sure how to implement it. The big words in the option menu are like that to simulate ie9 on WP.
    Aww there's no status bar? I'd like to be aware of my battery % and the time while I'm browsing... Is it too much trouble to replace the arrow with a status bar? It's just my personal preference, you have the final say :] I'll definitely be trying it out no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Aww there's no status bar? I'd like to be aware of my battery % and the time while I'm browsing... Is it too much trouble to replace the arrow with a status bar? It's just my personal preference, you have the final say :] I'll definitely be trying it out no matter what!
    Time & date are in the options menu. No battery or signal strength. Again, going for the ie9 WP look & the status bar really kills it. There are also, no tabs yet either. It's planned but not implemented yet. Just trying to get it out there.

Hi I've got another problem, after I installed dreamboard and os7 revive, i tried downloading winterboard. but after i reboot my device, it keeps auto restarting. help please!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Time & date are in the options menu. No battery or signal strength. Again, going for the ie9 WP look & the status bar really kills it. There are also, no tabs yet either. It's planned but not implemented yet. Just trying to get it out there.
    You could put a view on top which is about 320x7 and put an UISwipeGestureRecognizer on it which calls
    Code:
    [[UIApplication sharedApplication] setStatusBarHidden:NO animated:YES]
    when you swipe down. Then you start a timer which automatically calls
    Code:
    [[UIApplication sharedApplication] setStatusBarHidden:YES animated:YES]
    after a short time. I haven't tested it but it should work. Just a suggestion
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-04-15 at 09:19 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-15), bcscustom (2012-04-15)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Thanks everybody for this perfect project

Thanks

WyndWarrior
    EndFinity
    GaN-MaN
    bcscustom
    Runt
    Zombian
    anja31
    Mkokolis...

It's the only theme that i need to have on my phone.

Great job again my friend

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    You could put a view on top which is about 320x7 and put an UISwipeGestureRecognizer on it which calls
    Code:
    Code:
    Coding magic at its best

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Thanks everybody for this perfect project

Thanks

WyndWarrior
    EndFinity
    GaN-MaN
    bcscustom
    Runt
    Zombian
    anja31
    Mkokolis...

It's the only theme that i need to have on my phone.
    Not sure how i helped you but thanks for the shout out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-15)

Thanks

Code:
    Code:
    this sounds like you found this whensearching for a way to (un)hide the status bar in OS7 Homescreen?

if not: one still can dream!

Thanks

Code:
    Code:
    My kind of language

Default Black in White folder
    All credits go to EndFinity and bcscustom, for this perfect project

Be careful, backup your original theme

Download Black In White

Black In White.rar

friendly
    Petros

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-04-15), GaN-MaN (2012-04-15), Runt (2012-04-15)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How to make tile "Pictures" to obtain a custom picture that is not animated?

Anyone have the ifile tile with the finder logo?

Hey Endfinitiy, seems like your very active, props man. This really is an elegant theme. Just one problem, as ive noticed in the videos, your music icon takes up two icons like the calender or photos one. Mine only takes up one. Would you know a way to change this? As well, is there any way to make folders with this setup? Thanks alot!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shameel1 View Post
    Hey Endfinitiy, seems like your very active, props man. This really is an elegant theme. Just one problem, as ive noticed in the videos, your music icon takes up two icons like the calender or photos one. Mine only takes up one. Would you know a way to change this? As well, is there any way to make folders with this setup? Thanks alot!
    You have to edit the Tile's info.plist look for the following:

<key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>

This will give you are looking for.

Code:
    Code:
    I actually tried this with a longpressrecognizer but putting any kind of recognizer on top of webview doesn't always work too well. A swipe on a webview as opposed to the small transparent view at top throws the webview around and longpress usually will open a link if there's one underneath. Everyone really seems to want the statusbar so I'll work on it. I can't resubmit until after this first version is approved.
    @EndFinity at some point PM me and I'll send you a code when it's available.

OK, so hit menu then the "i" icon and the menu drops and status bar is shown for 3 seconds. Also, here is a pic of the predictive text. I've started typing "a" which has brought up a list of previously visited sites as touchable items...

anything else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pretext-demo.png   -show-stat.png  
    Last edited by distearth; 2012-04-16 at 03:51 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

sinsinkun (2012-04-16), totalreign (2012-04-17), txiki77 (2012-04-16)

I actually tried this with a longpressrecognizer but putting any kind of recognizer on top of webview doesn't always work too well. A swipe on a webview as opposed to the small transparent view at top throws the webview around and longpress usually will open a link if there's one underneath. Everyone really seems to want the statusbar so I'll work on it. I can't resubmit until after this first version is approved.

OK, so hit menu then the "i" icon and the menu drops and status bar is shown for 3 seconds. Also, here is a pic of the predictive text. I've started typing "a" which has brought up a list of previously visited sites as touchable items...

anything else?
    I... I just had a nerdgasm... 0v0 I can't wait til you release this! Really love it :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-04-16 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks

anything else?
    Looks great.. Good job!

Ok, So several pages ago a discussion about hubs came up. Randomly today I realized that my google music app in my app screen is not really an app but a web app/home screen bookmark. So 2 questions, 1. Why does this one show up and not any of my other bookmarks ? 2. Is there a way that this can be applied to other bookmarks or even folders from the default iOS screen? If not, just wondering. Apprieciate all the hard work everyone has put in.

Also to clarify my half thought at the beginning of my last post, if folders could be implemented, wouldn't that solve the hub issue kinda?
    Last edited by futureryo; 2012-04-16 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Ok, So several pages ago a discussion about hubs came up. Randomly today I realized that my google music app in my app screen is not really an app but a web app/home screen bookmark. So 2 questions, 1. Why does this one show up and not any of my other bookmarks ? 2. Is there a way that this can be applied to other bookmarks or even folders from the default iOS screen? If not, just wondering. Apprieciate all the hard work everyone has put in.

Also to clarify my half thought at the beginning of my last post, if folders could be implemented, wouldn't that solve the hub issue kinda?
    I'm not sure about that bookmark part, but as for the folders, that's built into the default springboard itself. I highly doubt it'd be possible to crack that, and even if end could, there's still the issue of GUI.

Be patient. End has his own version of folders in the works. Just wait and see :]

Page 375 of 417 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385 ... LastLast