Page 374 of 417 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    A few posts up I demoed metro browser which imitates ie9 on ios. It should be available soon but I still have a lot of work to do on it. So more features will be added after initial release. I think I copied the look pretty well. I went with dark grey ui but I may change it to slightly transparent black. Among other things.
    Wait what? You did? I didn't see :S is it in the AppStore?

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Don't know if it's the same one but check out MetroWeb in the AppStore. It's free

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No it's not available yet. It's in review...
    I checked out MetroWeb and metro browser is much better & more ie9 like. I could add that tweet thing though. I already have predictive text going for the next release, tabs will be next after that, I hope. Does everyone like black or the charcoal grey I'm using, now? When I demoed a WP it was using the Charcoal grey and I liked it but black might be better.

I checked out MetroWeb and metro browser is much better & more ie9 like. I could add that tweet thing though. I already have predictive text going for the next release, tabs will be next after that, I hope. Does everyone like black or the charcoal grey I'm using, now? When I demoed a WP it was using the Charcoal grey and I liked it but black might be better.
    Think black would go better with the keyboard. It would be pretty sweet if you can do a homepage like MetroWeb
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-04-14 at 12:25 AM.

Can anyone tell me how to get the large people tile, and the animated settings tile with the two rotating gears? Please Please.

You said you had posted a preview i missed it could you please post it again ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the charcoal grey better but it's up to you, either one it's great work

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wakeslayer View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get the large people tile, and the animated settings tile with the two rotating gears? Please Please.
    Here ya go

Large Peoples tile : BcsCustom's Large Animated Facebook Tile V2.zip

2 Gears Preferences tile :Rotating gears settings.zip

Enjoy

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-14), GaN-MaN (2012-04-14), wakeslayer (2012-04-14), xeon_xn (2012-04-14)

Yeah I definitely think black would fit better. Your call though :] anyways, can't wait for ur release man xD could u maybe give us some screenies? :]

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Think black would go better with the keyboard. It would be pretty sweet if you can do a homepage like MetroWeb
    I checked out metroweb, and deleted it in like, a mInute :P no tabs, you can't scroll the homepage without accidentally entering a page, the menu doesn't even look or feel like WP7... It needs a phenomenal amount of work still :P
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-04-14 at 03:19 PM.

Ya know what I was just thinking? A live camera tile that always shows the camera open and the tile is what you would be taking a picture of

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Ya know what I was just thinking? A live camera tile that always shows the camera open and the tile is what you would be taking a picture of
    too much ram, no?

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    too much ram, no?
    Oh yeah wouldn't doubt it. Just a cool idea, no?

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    You said you had posted a preview i missed it could you please post it again ?
    The preview was just a YouTube video not the app.

The preview was just a YouTube video not the app.
    One suggestion, the words size in the option menu should be smaller (I think), and remove that arrow. But the rest is perfect!!
    and sinsinkun, I delete metro web too, because it hasnt got tabs, and the homepage....

Hi sorry for the dumb question, but how do we change the icons in the icon list for this theme? Not the tiles on the first apge but the small icons on the second page of the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by chunyangooi View Post
    Hi sorry for the dumb question, but how do we change the icons in the icon list for this theme? Not the tiles on the first apge but the small icons on the second page of the theme?
    Put an image called [email protected] in your os7/tile/com.xxx.xxxx folder and respring :]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

chunyangooi (2012-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    One suggestion, the words size in the option menu should be smaller (I think), and remove that arrow. But the rest is perfect!!
    and sinsinkun, I delete metro web too, because it hasnt got tabs, and the homepage....
    Yea i meant you posting the youtube video

Default black in white
    Thanks everybody for this perfect project

Thanks

WyndWarrior
    EndFinity
    GaN-MaN
    bcscustom
    Runt
    Zombian
    anja31
    Mkokolis...

It's the only theme that i need to have on my phone.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-04-15), GaN-MaN (2012-04-15), Mkokolis (2012-04-15), Runt (2012-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Thanks

WyndWarrior
    EndFinity
    GaN-MaN
    bcscustom
    Runt
    Zombian
    anja31
    Mkokolis...

Whoa whoa whoa back up... Firefox?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Thanks

WyndWarrior
    EndFinity
    GaN-MaN
    bcscustom
    Runt
    Zombian
    anja31
    Mkokolis...

Very nice, petros!!! Love your new mods. I can't wait to get back on my computer and do some more.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-04-15)

Page 374 of 417 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast