Page 372 of 417 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Try disabling lock info :P anything that could potentially mess with the lock screen should be disabled. You can swipe up to unlock perfectly fine with no add-ons
    The first thing I did was disable LockInfo, and I'm pretty sure I have no other tweaks running on the lockscreen...

EDIT: Got it working. Had to disable the LockInfo dylib with SBSettings.
    Last edited by miroppb; 2012-04-11 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    The first thing I did was disable LockInfo, and I'm pretty sure I have no other tweaks running on the lockscreen...

EDIT: Got it working. Had to disable the LockInfo dylib with SBSettings.
    Yes, I had lockinfo installed, but had to uninstall because I couldn't unlock my iPod with OS7 .
    Last edited by txiki77; 2012-04-11 at 04:44 PM.

Hello everybody. I have some mostly good news with a little bad news. I went through the shared.artwork and managed to repack it together!!! The slight bad news is that I messed up on a few images so its not perfect. Here is a screenie of cydia themed!
    -img_0401.jpg
    I will keep you all updated
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-04-11 at 07:58 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Hello everybody. I have some mostly good news with a little bad news. I went through the shared.artwork and managed to repack it together!!! The slight bad news is that I messed up on a few images so its not perfect. Here is a screenie of cydia themed!
    -img_0401.jpg
    Awesome man! Always wanted Cydia to be theme

-img_0401.jpg
    Nice! It's a race between you and fringe man xD

I'm going to go ahead and post what I've got so far. I'm a bit under the weather at the moment and tired of staring at ui images for the last few days. I'm going to go back and fix a few things whenever I start feeling better.
    This goes into your \System\Library\Frameworks\UIKit.framework folder. Just delete the "_mod2" from the name and make sure you make a backup so you can revert back to the stock ui if you want to.
    [email protected]_mod2.artwork

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-04-12), SPPassion (2012-04-12)

I'm going to go ahead and post what I've got so far. I'm a bit under the weather at the moment and tired of staring at ui images for the last few days. I'm going to go back and fix a few things whenever I start feeling better.
    This goes into your \System\Library\Frameworks\UIKit.framework folder. Just delete the "_mod2" from the name and make sure you make a backup so you can revert back to the stock ui if you want to.
    [email protected]_mod2.artwork
    Good job man, and I hope you get better :]
    When you're feeling better, remember to make the translucent status bar transparent eh? But no rush man :]
    Get well soon :] (exercise and rest! Drink plenty of water xD)

Am I doing anything wrong with this?
    I installed this theme from Cydia ( 5 or so MB download )
    But when I select in Dreamboard it just puts my phone into safe mode.

I had a look in the Dreamboard folder and all I have in the os7 folder is a info.plist and the preview image.

Any help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

OS7 folder is not under Dreamboard. Check in the Library(same Main folder containing Dreamboard), you will see OS7. As far as phone going in the safe mode. You may need to reset the permissions for 'write'. Search the thread as this issue has been discussed many times. Also if you had any previous versions installed, make sure to uninstall along with any residual traces of os7 dylib file(s). OS7 dylib file is located in :
    \libarary\mobilesubstrate\dynamic libararies.
    Hope this helps.

Hi, this answer may have already been answered because there are over 300 page of replies but i am wondering how to customize my own app tiles. for example, i want to customize my cydia tile to look like the cydia from here: http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/...ner/photo2.png

Quote Originally Posted by hesUniQue View Post
    Hi, this answer may have already been answered because there are over 300 page of replies but i am wondering how to customize my own app tiles. for example, i want to customize my cydia tile to look like the cydia from here: http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/...ner/photo2.png
    You need to copy your [email protected] the paste and rename the copy minitile.png

You can make it yourself, or you can try these:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/9068921...urik.cydia.zip

Put the tiles into /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/com.saurik.cydia

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    You can make it yourself, or you can try these:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/9068921...urik.cydia.zip

Put the tiles into /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/com.saurik.cydia
    thank you, it was good help and thanks for the png files. i have done so, however do i need a info.plist file for it to function?

Hey, does anyone know how I can use the photos tile widget and use it in other dreamboard themes? Or how I can use the calendar tile and put it in other themes so I can have a calendar widget that takes actual information from the calendar app? It seems like it is hidden somewhere in the phone and I cannot find it :/

thank you, it was good help and thanks for the png files. i have done so, however do i need a info.plist file for it to function?
    Not really, but if it's not working, here:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3654359430/Info.plist

If someone has the time, could they please reupload the HTC weather icon that was supposedly posted up a while ago named Anja31_2 . zip

It would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by hesUniQue; 2012-04-12 at 07:22 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Nice! It's a race between you and fringe man xD
    haha, i think since he's almost done with it and i'm just at half, he has won...

but other thing:

could anyone help me porting a Segoe WP font to bytafont? i already have all the necessary segoewp.ttf's but to integrate them into my iPhone i need them to be a .ttc can anyone pack them together to a ttc if i send him my ttf's?? already asked GaN-MaN, but he didn't know how he did it back then when he ported his Segoe UI font...

If someone has the time, could they please reupload the HTC weather icon that was supposedly posted up a while ago named Anja31_2 . zip

It would be greatly appreciated
    i could send you the version i have of the HTC-Weathertile, it's not the same version as Anja31_2 but he made such minor changes referring to the font size and position of the things, i changed like 2 weeks before he gave out his 2nd, so it's actually the same thing

but because i'm not in Mediafire or so, i would be via eMail (if anyone else wants to get it, say so )
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-04-12 at 11:04 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FringeMän For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-04-12), hesUniQue (2012-04-13)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaEliminator View Post
    Hey, does anyone know how I can use the photos tile widget and use it in other dreamboard themes? Or how I can use the calendar tile and put it in other themes so I can have a calendar widget that takes actual information from the calendar app? It seems like it is hidden somewhere in the phone and I cannot find it :/
    Those tiles are coded into the OS7.dylib. You will not be able to "copy" anything to use with other themes

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DaEliminator (2012-04-12)

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    could anyone help me porting a Segoe WP font to bytafont? i already have all the necessary segoewp.ttf's but to integrate them into my iPhone i need them to be a .ttc can anyone pack them together to a ttc if i send him my ttf's?? already asked GaN-MaN, but he didn't know how he did it back then when he ported his Segoe UI font...
    hey man. wanna email me the fonts. i think i can make them into a .ttc. found my font making stuff, lemme play with it a lil.

email/iMessage is [email protected]

Page 372 of 417 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast