Page 371 of 417 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    well, I'm gonna go through all those UIImages in iOS in the next days, i'm thinkin about "theme" EVERYTHING (i want to be themed) native... maybe i'll show you some results allready at the end of the week (holidays are great for things like that ) if MMi let's me upload something not like the last times i wanted to upload a pic...

maybe i'll also include the Phatmartinos WP7-Keyboard theme for Colorkeyboard to be allways "enabled" and not eating any RAM since it replaces the original .artwork File through the filesystem...
    That would be really appreciated man :] if you're willing to spend your break working on this... xD thank you, so much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

FringeMän (2012-04-09)

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    That would be really appreciated man :] if you're willing to spend your break working on this... xD thank you, so much.
    Yes, that is very appreciate, if you need help just post here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to txiki77 For This Useful Post:

FringeMän (2012-04-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    Yes, that is very appreciate, if you need help just post here!
    ok, here it goes:

could someone help me installing all the things needed for unpacking and repacking the artwork files? i'm not that good in using terminal if it's not for modding iTunes so it doesn't connect to apple servers and gets my iPhone restored without problems... sitting on it for half a day, now going to real work with the stock files you can download at the bottom of this tutorial post...

would be awesome if someone could at least show me were to download the right stuff since there are multiple tutorials with links to versions of PIL i don't want to install since they are too old and therefore useless in my eyes...

ok, here it goes:

could someone help me installing all the things needed for unpacking and repacking the artwork files? i'm not that good in using terminal if it's not for modding iTunes so it doesn't connect to apple servers and gets my iPhone restored without problems... sitting on it for half a day, now going to real work with the stock files you can download at the bottom of this tutorial post...

would be awesome if someone could at least show me were to download the right stuff since there are multiple tutorials with links to versions of PIL i don't want to install since they are too old and therefore useless in my eyes...
    There's a zip file a few posts down from the post about the artwork thread containing a zip file with all the images stored in the artwork file, unedited. You could just use that and change up the images, then put it back up and somebody can repack it for you.

If you're dead set on packing and repacking yourself... What "stuff" do you need? The tutorial thread should have all the instructions and files needed =P

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Hmmm. I've started using this theme again. Lets see how we go.
    0_o yes GaN MaN is back in the sceen. Right?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-04-10)

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Thoughts? It's a WinterBoard theme with selectable background colour.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like it would go quite nicely with Metroon . Great job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-04-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Looks like it would go quite nicely with Metroon . Great job
    that was my original idea but i decided to post the pic here. lol.

i was just playing around anyway. bored. haha.

that was my original idea but i decided to post the pic here. lol.

i was just playing around anyway. bored. haha.
    Please post your pack .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Please post your pack .
    Haha. If i can be bothered finishing this i would. Also not all of it is in HD. I dont really wanna hand out something thats got half-assed effort. lol.

And another thing, can someone direct me to the latest most updated WinterBoard UI pack so far? i wanna take a look at it... finally.

Haha. If i can be bothered finishing this i would. Also not all of it is in HD. I dont really wanna hand out something thats got half-assed effort. lol.

And another thing, can someone direct me to the latest most updated WinterBoard UI pack so far? i wanna take a look at it... finally.
    There is no exact UI for the theme like one given out by End but there is one by disreath is believe here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?z9ouy6l6llp9wyz
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 2012-04-10 at 08:23 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-04-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    There is no exact UI for the theme like one given out by End but there is one by disreath is believe here you go

OS7 UI Plus Extras.zip
    thanks man.

had a look through it. Seems... interesting. There's still aspects of the UI i built in there which is nice. haha.

I may or may not build a new UI. We shall see.

Looks good. Would look good with my non-dreamboard os7 i got. I'll repost the video in case you missed it. Check it out

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-04-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Looks good. Would look good with my non-dreamboard os7 i got. I'll repost the video in case you missed it. Check it out
    Haha. thanks. for a second there i was like, wtf?! then i realised you just enlarged the icons. lol. good job.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-04-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm trying to change the Opera Tile for this theme-default-2x.png, but the Opera Mini app and pngs are very hard to find when I ssh into the phone. Any suggestions?

Thanks

so, uhm, i started "theming" all that stuff today, even if i can't pack it back to in a .artwork file, yet... just some things i'd like to tell you and see if anyone's not happy with it, they should shout out!

to the status bar images:
    i will "theme" most of them a way they are fully transparent, or invisible, so there will be no reason for using CleanStatus to hide most of them except for carrier strength, network, time and battery + percentage (if anyone knows how to rewrite a certain file so the time is allways white (or that greyish colour)

and one more, on some points there is a use of different colours needed, like green, red, purple and so on...
    could someone tell me the real hexacodes for the stock WP colors, so i can use them for the colouring, would be awesome!

thx in advance

nvm the last thing, found this site and thought i should share with you i could come in handy for someone... WP7 accent colours in hex
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-04-10 at 10:56 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to FringeMän For This Useful Post:

Rnlsmomandad (2012-05-08)

so, uhm, i started "theming" all that stuff today, even if i can't pack it back to in a .artwork file, yet... just some things i'd like to tell you and see if anyone's not happy with it, they should shout out!

to the status bar images:
    i will "theme" most of them a way they are fully transparent, or invisible, so there will be no reason for using CleanStatus to hide most of them except for carrier strength, network, time and battery + percentage (if anyone knows how to rewrite a certain file so the time is allways white (or that greyish colour)

and one more, on some points there is a use of different colours needed, like green, red, purple and so on...
    could someone tell me the real hexacodes for the stock WP colors, so i can use them for the colouring, would be awesome!

thx in advance

nvm the last thing, found this site and thought i should share with you i could come in handy for someone... WP7 accent colours in hex
    I think all the current WB themes leave the black opaque and white as pure black, and only the translucent one as transparent. But it might be interesting to see how everything turns out if they're all transparent :]

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

FringeMän (2012-04-11)

I think it's just me, but I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the iPhone from the lockscreen after activating OS7. I had LockInfo so I have the Pull-Down-Status-Bar to Unlock but other than that, I can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    I think it's just me, but I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the iPhone from the lockscreen after activating OS7. I had LockInfo so I have the Pull-Down-Status-Bar to Unlock but other than that, I can't figure it out
    Try disabling lock info :P anything that could potentially mess with the lock screen should be disabled. You can swipe up to unlock perfectly fine with no add-ons

Page 371 of 417 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast