Page 370 of 417 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,400 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-04-11), Jdot1224 (2012-04-06)

That looks amazing, you're very talented. Nice work!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chickenmatt5 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-04-06)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    which one will you finish first OS7 or Metroon???

Hey Everyone,

Everytime I lock my ipod touch, i can't unlock it with os7 lockscreen because it goes to safe-mode. Should I just reinstall?
    Last edited by ace36; 2012-04-07 at 08:22 PM.

Anyone else got the problem that this theme makes their phone laggy.
    I install OS7:Revive from cydia and it works fine, the only thing is my phone gets really laggy (iphone 4s).
    I removed almost all cydia packages, 250mb free but my phone is still laggy. Even out of dreamboard (but with the substrate still active) it makes my normal springboard laggy.

What could cause this?

Quote Originally Posted by ace36 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Everytime I lock my ipod touch, i can't unlock it with os7 lockscreen because it goes to safe-mode. Should I just reinstall?
    You can try using the no lockscreen dylib and see if that works for you. Or else try disabling all your tweaks through sbsettings and see if it still does it. If it works that way then you can start enabling each tweak one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

ace36 (2012-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    You can try using the no lockscreen dylib and see if that works for you. Or else try disabling all your tweaks through sbsettings and see if it still does it. If it works that way then you can start enabling each tweak one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
    Thanks Danny, but unfortunately the theem doesn't seem complete without the lockscreen, and also i tried what you told me to do, it still doesn't work. Is there any other lockscreen that i can try?

Thanks Danny, but unfortunately the theem doesn't seem complete without the lockscreen, and also i tried what you told me to do, it still doesn't work. Is there any other lockscreen that i can try?
    I have a winterboard lockscreen that looks similar. It works great with movetounlock allowing u to slide up to unlock. I can post later. Which version did u install? From Cydia? 3.0 preview? Maybe list your Cydia tweaks so we can try and figure out the conflict
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-04-08 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Reyez View Post
    Anyone else got the problem that this theme makes their phone laggy.
    I install OS7:Revive from cydia and it works fine, the only thing is my phone gets really laggy (iphone 4s).
    I removed almost all cydia packages, 250mb free but my phone is still laggy. Even out of dreamboard (but with the substrate still active) it makes my normal springboard laggy.

What could cause this?
    well it's not going to run as smoothly as before; that's to be expected. But if you want some more memory, I recommend respringing every time u switch themes. It frees up quite a bit.

I have a winterboard lockscreen that looks similar. It works great with movetounlock allowing u to slide up to unlock. I can post later. Which version did u install? From Cydia? 3.0 preview? Maybe list your Cydia tweaks so we can try and figure out the conflict
    I use 2.1.2 installed from cydia. I uninstalled all my cydia tweaks, as i thought they were not needed.

I use 2.1.2 installed from cydia. I uninstalled all my cydia tweaks, as i thought they were not needed.
    I would just try a reinstall then. Uninstall from Cydia and maybe uninstall dreamboard too. Then go into ifile and make sure the os7dylib is deleted and the os7 folder too. Then install again and of course don't forget the reboot

The issue is with the way phone is loading the dylib on start. I had that issue. I narrowed it down to a launch daemon. Just couldn't tell which one. The only fix is a restore, jailbreak, install os7revive first and see what happens. Redo If needed.

New Weather Tile

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    New Weather Tile

Nice!

How did u make the theme look like that??? I want!!!

I would just try a reinstall then. Uninstall from Cydia and maybe uninstall dreamboard too. Then go into ifile and make sure the os7dylib is deleted and the os7 folder too. Then install again and of course don't forget the reboot
    Thanks, it worked! Would you mind telling me the cydia package anyway?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Very nice 1972Petros! Mind sharing the clock & weather tiles?
    Also how do you change the background (I am talking about the black checkered background, not the tile colors)?
    Thanks!

Thanks

I found this thread http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...-tutorial.html
    I was able to extract the images easy enough and repacking shouldn't be difficult. The time consuming part of it is going through and editing the over 1,100 png files and apparently the must keep their same dimension and size to work properly. If anybody with time to kill wants to tackle it then i'm sure everybody on here will be grateful. I will try and work on it myself in my spare time but I wont promise I will finish anytime soon.
    well, I'm gonna go through all those UIImages in iOS in the next days, i'm thinkin about "theme" EVERYTHING (i want to be themed) native... maybe i'll show you some results allready at the end of the week (holidays are great for things like that ) if MMi let's me upload something not like the last times i wanted to upload a pic...

maybe i'll also include the Phatmartinos WP7-Keyboard theme for Colorkeyboard to be allways "enabled" and not eating any RAM since it replaces the original .artwork File through the filesystem...
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-04-09 at 07:14 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FringeMän For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-04-09), sinsinkun (2012-04-10), Vorhagen (2012-04-09)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    well, I'm gonna go through all those UIImages in iOS in the next days, i'm thinkin about "theme" EVERYTHING (i want to be themed) native... maybe i'll show you some results allready at the end of the week (holidays are great for things like that ) if MMi let's me upload something not like the last times i wanted to upload a pic...

maybe i'll also include the Phatmartinos WP7-Keyboard theme for Colorkeyboard to be allways "enabled" and not eating any RAM since it replaces the original .artwork File through the filesystem...

Sound very promising I lookk forward to seeing the results

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

FringeMän (2012-04-09)

Page 370 of 417 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380 ... LastLast