Page 37 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Here's a mod for Gan-man's calendar tile:

- removes blue hyperlinking text
    - refreshes every 30 mins

If you like it, click thanks at the bottom left of this post!

com.apple.mobilecal.zip

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elskin View Post
    Hey, think you could share those animated notified icons, tried making few myself but don't look quite as good. Thanks if you can
    Yes please provide you .plist and applicable data. Thank you!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SchmilK View Post
    Gladly can..trying to figure out why the mobilephone won't animate with notification
    :-/ Is it a bug?
    Also made a cleaner and animated app store icon and working on more moving boxes for cydia

are there any good 2 wide animated weather widgets??
    Ahhh so it's not only my phone tile then..

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Ahhh so it's not only my phone tile then..
    What I consider the ultimate weather/time/date widget
    Ported from KRSChris's ReviDX widget..modified with IOS weather icons, rotating hi/low that changes to sunrise/sunset.
    I will release after I get permission from KRSChris to share....which I don't think he will mind
    Runs from com.apple.weather

What I consider the ultimate weather/time/date widget
    Ported from KRSChris's ReviDX widget..modified with IOS weather icons, rotating hi/low that changes to sunrise/sunset.
    I will release after I get permission from KRSChris to share....which I don't think he will mind
    Runs from com.apple.weather
    Cool tile!

While we wait for the release, can you share your font and your statusbar icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0s7 View Post
    Cool tile!

While we wait for the release, can you share your font and your statusbar icons?
    Font is caviar dreams for bytafont
    Inwinterboard I am using 266HD theme...which matches the black tiles very nice if you are using those!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SchmilK For This Useful Post:

Gh0s7 (2011-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Here's a mod for Gan-man's calendar tile:

- removes blue hyperlinking text
    - refreshes every 30 mins

If you like it, click thanks at the bottom left of this post!

com.apple.mobilecal.zip
    dude i didnt know if you meant for the tile to show up just the day and date but i looked in the html and the .js fie and we can pull up our actual information from google calendars if we import from ical. now i just did everything and none of my calendar events show up. am i wrong? does it even work? or can you tell me how to do it. having a calendar like this would be awesome for os7

Trying to mimic os7 as much as I can. What ya guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316212384.988151.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    dude i didnt know if you meant for the tile to show up just the day and date but i looked in the html and the .js fie and we can pull up our actual information from google calendars if we import from ical. now i just did everything and none of my calendar events show up. am i wrong? does it even work? or can you tell me how to do it. having a calendar like this would be awesome for os7
    Hey Silverado, if you have a google calendar account setup, and all your iCal events have been synced to Google Calendars, go to calendar.google.com, click on the Calendar you want to access (your calendars should show up on the left side). Click on the arrow to the right of your desired calendar, and a pop up menu should show "Calendar Settings". Click on that, go to the Calendar Details tab, and scroll down to where it says "Calendar Address". There should be three colored icons. Click on the one that says "XML". Copy that link.

Now go into gcal_loader.js and search for "%40gmail.com". Where I typed in "youremailaddress", you can substitute your own gmail account email address there (excluding the @gmail.com). Now, do the same for Tile.html.

If your Google Calendar is set to "Public", respring, and you should be able to see your feed in the live tile.

P.S. To make your Google Calendar "Public", go to Calendar Settings, under the "Share this Calendar" tab, select "Make this Calendar Public". Don't click "share only my busy/free information" below it, otherwise you might not see the feed.

Let me know if anything about this is unclear and I'll try my best to clarify! hope this helps!

Hey Silverado, if you have a google calendar account setup, and all your iCal events have been synced to Google Calendars, go to calendar.google.com, click on the Calendar you want to access (your calendars should show up on the left side). Click on the arrow to the right of your desired calendar, and a pop up menu should show "Calendar Settings". Click on that, go to the Calendar Details tab, and scroll down to where it says "Calendar Address". There should be three colored icons. Click on the one that says "XML". Copy that link.

Now go into gcal_loader.js and search for "%40gmail.com". Where I typed in "youremailaddress", you can substitute your own gmail account email address there (excluding the @gmail.com). Now, do the same for Tile.html.

If your Google Calendar is set to "Public", respring, and you should be able to see your feed in the live tile.

P.S. To make your Google Calendar "Public", go to Calendar Settings, under the "Share this Calendar" tab, select "Make this Calendar Public". Don't click "share only my busy/free information" below it, otherwise you might not see the feed.

Let me know if anything about this is unclear and I'll try my best to clarify! hope this helps!
    That was really clear. Although do I put [email protected] or silverado87%40gmail.com?

I think I already have the '%40gmail.com' in there already,just put in "silverado87" before it. But yes, it should be "silverado86%40gmail.com".

I think I already have the '%40gmail.com' in there already,just put in "silverado87" before it. But yes, it should be "silverado86%40gmail.com".
    Ok I got it and it's completely blank. Does everything look ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316215416.640855.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Lol...They're not false informations.
    Check this out

Windows 8 is definitely true

Anyways, so Microsoft is going to make the Windows 8 like OS7, with live tiles.

I think Windows 8 looks like a crock of SH1T, Im on windows 7 and it just works like a pc should, where as windows 8 is some leap into the unknown, none of it seems to work fluently, its all bells and whistles which fundamentally accomplishes its functions in a more complicated fashion that the trusted Click on a desktop icon,

i think this will be a big flop for microsoft. i can see it running on a palm device, but for a pc i think it would suck big,phat,microsoft, virus infected balls!

some clever twat will make a virus that writes C.U.N.T across your screen in big colourful tiles!

Ok I got it and it's completely blank. Does everything look ok?
    Change "basic" to "full" and you should be good to go. Do that for both gcal_loader.js and Tile.html

Change "basic" to "full" and you should be good to go. Do that for both gcal_loader.js and Tile.html
    Ok I did that and now "Fri 16"shows up now but again nothing. Hmm. O well anything else might be wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316219735.087956.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316219725.987129.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316219744.215848.jpg  

Ok I did that and now "Fri 16"shows up now but again nothing. Hmm. O well anything else might be wrong?
    Do you mind sending me your entire bundle? Upload it to mediafire or something and send it to me by PM.

Do you mind sending me your entire bundle? Upload it to mediafire or something and send it to me by PM.
    Sent

Made a few animated notified icons
    Would you be able to share your animated mail icon? Thanks in advance. Also can anyone make this icon animated? I would like the phone handset to tilt from side to side, had ago myself but the results weren't very clean or sleek like it is when its not animated.

com.apple.mobilephone.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tile-2x.png  

Looks just like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316273548.915795.jpg  

@EndFinity: could you send me your font? I hope you change it via BytaFont.

I will glad I you could do this.

Cheers!

Page 37 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast