Page 369 of 417 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Default Codes
    can someone help me get the WP7 keyboard theme (Color)? Can someone help on where to put the WP7 sound pack in ifile?
    Last edited by fc7barcelona; 2012-04-05 at 11:39 PM.

sorry if this has been covered already on a previous page as i have read over 100 pages and found a couple of people to be asking the same question ... BUT with BO reply, im currently running iphone 4 ios5.1 with os7 revive latest build 2.2.1 i think it is ? im luving the theme and would not go back to the out dated app icons .. but the only problem i have is that my lockscreen tranparency works occasionally really well or some times barely being transparent... ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN SET THE LOCKSCREEN TRANSPARENCY TO BE TRANSPARENT PERMENTLY ?????? also if i have more than 14tiles they disapere when pressed, my battery life is pretty good lasting a day, many thanks in advance ....LASTBOYSCOUT

can any one direct me on how to make my lockscreen permently TRANSPARENT as ive clicked the transparent switch and it stays transparent by 90% then after playing music it goes to about 45% even after ive killed all running background apps ...i have to respring to get it back to 90% transparent .... thanks in advance
    Lastboyscout
    Last edited by lastboyscout; 2012-04-05 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lastboyscout View Post
    sorry if this has been covered already on a previous page as i have read over 100 pages and found a couple of people to be asking the same question ... BUT with BO reply, im currently running iphone 4 ios5.1 with os7 revive latest build 2.2.1 i think it is ? im luving the theme and would not go back to the out dated app icons .. but the only problem i have is that my lockscreen tranparency works occasionally really well or some times barely being transparent... ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN SET THE LOCKSCREEN TRANSPARENCY TO BE TRANSPARENT PERMENTLY ?????? also if i have more than 14tiles they disapere when pressed, my battery life is pretty good lasting a day, many thanks in advance ....LASTBOYSCOUT

can any one direct me on how to make my lockscreen permently TRANSPARENT as ive clicked the transparent switch and it stays transparent by 90% then after playing music it goes to about 45% even after ive killed all running background apps ...i have to respring to get it back to 90% transparent .... thanks in advance
    Lastboyscout
    if you're running an app when you lock your device, it's only going to be slightly transparent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

lastboyscout (2012-04-05)

Wow that was a quick reply ... Thank you ... ive killed all apps running in the background and its still partialy transparent..?untill i re-spring ... any ideas, .......apart from that this theme is Fantastic, apps run a bit slower to load up but i can live with that, Better than the boing iphone original icons ....
    Lastboyscout

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Usually it's named some variation of [email protected]. Sometimes the d is capitalized some times they will also have a ~iphone. You have to place the image in the "yourtheme/folders/yourapp" you'll have to check what the bundle ID is and the proper name by going to var/mobile/applications and find which ever one it is you're trying to theme. Hope this is somewhat helpful
    Thanks, I've created one for twitter, and another for maha aplication, here I let you the screens:

-default-2x.png

Thanks for quick responce, i think that answer was for me...if so ive looked where you have sudgested and theres no theme in there for the lockscreen, thanks any way...
    Lastboyscout

15.30pm....I think ive done it, ive made a transparent BG 206x308 and renamed it Lockbackgroundthumbnail.jpg and draged and droped it in the springboard file, replacing the original one so far its good to go with no problems, Transparency permanent on my lock screen ..at last long may it continue...
    Thanks for all the quick responce if any one else knows of any other ways please let me know...
    Lastboyscout

20.00pm...Was Transparent for a couple of hours then lost its transparency by about 45%, ill continue working on it UNLESS any one knows the answer and can HELP...
    Lastboyscout
    Last edited by lastboyscout; 2012-04-05 at 09:15 PM.

@End have you created the bew thread by any chance ?

Im currently having a problem with the lockscreen. Im using the LS Clarity lockscreen from the first page, but when i enable it the standard os7 lockscreen is still there but when i swipe up you can see the LS Clarity lockscreen underneth, which it stays for about a second and dissapears revealing the springboard. Any ideas?

You could try going to var/mobile/springboard/ and clicking on the LockBackground thumbnail.png and if its not the one you want edit it DONT DELETE it just in case its not the right one you want gone ????? just a thought ... it might work aswell as it might not ????

Quote Originally Posted by kayris View Post
    Im currently having a problem with the lockscreen. Im using the LS Clarity lockscreen from the first page, but when i enable it the standard os7 lockscreen is still there but when i swipe up you can see the LS Clarity lockscreen underneth, which it stays for about a second and dissapears revealing the springboard. Any ideas?
    So you want to use the Clarity LS instead of the included one correct? Then u need to download the no lockscreen dylib to so you can use your own winterboard LS theme

Quote Originally Posted by kayris View Post
    WB lockscreens show up underneath the os7 lockscreen. Just disable it. Why do you need it running if you already have the os7 lockscreen? This goes for any other WB theme or springboard tweak. If it doesn't affect the theme, why are u keeping it on? it's just wasting ram

Is anyone having a problem where the lock screen cuts off the time or the day of the week? For example, my lock screen will sometimes show
    12:...
    Thurs...
    5 April

anybody got zombian's Facebook overlay (preferable in red but any is good)? I don't seem to see it in Distearth's WBUI... :S

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    anybody got zombian's Facebook overlay (preferable in red but any is good)? I don't seem to see it in Distearth's WBUI... :S
    http://www.mediafire.com/?99wfk9z8omnjdir this is whole ui but the Facebook folder is in there Best could do since I'm not at my comp

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    ilovemyiPhone4 Red UI.zip this is whole ui but the Facebook folder is in there Best could do since I'm not at my comp
    that's alright, thanks man :]

Can someone please post the Red and Blue SBSettings updated theme for me please. I had to restore and forgot to back mine up.

Not sure if this has been noted or advertised, but I've noticed a few little things that the theme removes when installed from Cydia. First, the lockscreen battery screen when the iDevice is charging, even when the theme isn't applied. Second, the animation of the (on the default lockscreen) lockscreen top clock bar and bottom "slide to unlock" bar sliding away is removed. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but it bugged me so much I had to uninstall.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chickenmatt5 View Post
    Not sure if this has been noted or advertised, but I've noticed a few little things that the theme removes when installed from Cydia. First, the lockscreen battery screen when the iDevice is charging, even when the theme isn't applied. Second, the animation of the (on the default lockscreen) lockscreen top clock bar and bottom "slide to unlock" bar sliding away is removed. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but it bugged me so much I had to uninstall.
    both of those are due to having the authentic wp7 lockscreen. Disabling the os7 through sbaettings will return things to normal. Alternatively you could use the no lockscreen version

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-04-06)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chickenmatt5 View Post
    Yes, the built in lockscreen is suppose to do that. Uninstalling it is one way to "fix" your issue but there is another way.

This is a dylib base theme and will not really exit the theme when you leave dreamboard. If you plan on running other themes or just the default springboard, then I recommend using SBsettings and disabling the OS7.dylib when your not using it. This way there are no remnants of it running when you leave the theme through dreamboard. However, you will have to re-enable it through SBSetting if you want to go back to the OS7 theme before you activate it in dreamboard otherwise you will get a plist not found error.

Thanks Zombian, looks like your a faster typer than I am, you beat me to the punch
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-04-06 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

Thanks Zombian, looks like your a faster typer than I am, you beat me to the punch
    Only cause I'm not as thorough as you.

Page 369 of 417 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379 ... LastLast