Page 364 of 417 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,280 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #7261
    Hey everybody. I've been using this theme for about a month and a half and absolutely love it. Great job everyone. Just wanted to let you know about some metro-esque apps I just found in the apple app store; dialvetica contacts, calvetica calendar, agenda, and flipboard isnt exactly metro but it still fits the theme really well. So ontop of muzik, maha, pics, my Xbox live, and bing, theres a pretty good set of apps to go with the themes now.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

    txiki77 (2012-03-29)

  3. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Hey everybody. I've been using this theme for about a month and a half and absolutely love it. Great job everyone. Just wanted to let you know about some metro-esque apps I just found in the apple app store; dialvetica contacts, calvetica calendar, agenda, and flipboard isnt exactly metro but it still fits the theme really well. So ontop of muzik, maha, pics, my Xbox live, and bing, theres a pretty good set of apps to go with the themes now.
    dialvetica and calvetica look good :] I'm gonna try those out xD thanks for the tip

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

    Daniel212 (2012-03-29)

  5. #7263

  6. #7264
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Hey guys.....my phone got hosed today and I need to restore. Can I do this with 5.01 since 5.1 update is out now? I was running 5.01 when the problems started. Thanks for anyones help....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  7. #7265
    Hey guys. 1st post here. I love this theme. It's without a doubt the best dreamboard out there, but I've been forced to delete it. Firstly it slowed things down, not alot so I could handle it. Secondly it made my stock alarm clock unusable. But the main issue is that the 2 times I have rebooted with this theme, my phone has shown there is no sim installed and this lasted for hours. I was even on the verge of restoring my phone. Has this happened to anyone else?

  8. #7266
    I have never heard of the sim issue; as for as the alarm goes, when your alarm goes off, use the volume buttons to turn off.
    All Dreamboard themes take a hit on the iPhone, depending on the version u have is how noticeable it is. Also, make sure u don't have any Winterboard tweaks running in the background.
    After u have solved these issues, then u can turn your Winterboard tweaks one at a time so u can figure out which one is giving u problems.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

    GuitarAz123 (2012-03-30)

  10. #7267
    I have no winterboard tweaks running at all.
    I might just see what happens without the theme. Im a little scared to reboot again as I was sure my iPhone wasnt going to detect my sim card. Little worrying. I guess it could be a hardware issure. The weird thing is that i never experinced it until jailbreaking nor did i experience until rebooting with the OS7 Revive theme running.
    Thanks for your reply Hopefully I can solve the issue because as I said, I love this theme!

  11. #7268
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarAz123 View Post
    I have no winterboard tweaks running at all.
    I might just see what happens without the theme. Im a little scared to reboot again as I was sure my iPhone wasnt going to detect my sim card. Little worrying. I guess it could be a hardware issure. The weird thing is that i never experinced it until jailbreaking nor did i experience until rebooting with the OS7 Revive theme running.
    Thanks for your reply Hopefully I can solve the issue because as I said, I love this theme!
    After initially installing the theme, a reboot (not respring) is necessary. After rebooting, then u can select Dreamboard and this theme. Also, it is a good idea to check the processes tab via sbsettings to clear memory issues and kill anything running in the background.

  12. #7269
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarAz123 View Post
    Hey guys. 1st post here. I love this theme. It's without a doubt the best dreamboard out there, but I've been forced to delete it. Firstly it slowed things down, not alot so I could handle it. Secondly it made my stock alarm clock unusable. But the main issue is that the 2 times I have rebooted with this theme, my phone has shown there is no sim installed and this lasted for hours. I was even on the verge of restoring my phone. Has this happened to anyone else?
    I haven't had the sim issue but I did have issues similar. ALL of my apps kept crashing til the point where my phone was almost unusable. I re-did my jailbreak 3 times but then I saw a post that said that live tiles really eat up ram. So I unpinned almost all of them and uninstalled some them even and that sold my issue. Do you have a lot live tiles running, it's possible that could be the problem.

  13. #7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    After initially installing the theme, a reboot (not respring) is necessary. After rebooting, then u can select Dreamboard and this theme. Also, it is a good idea to check the processes tab via sbsettings to clear memory issues and kill anything running in the background.
    You see the 1st time i didnt reboot straight away, it was more like a few days later, and when I did, i was in the theme. Thats when the sim could not be detected. After that tho, I uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted and all worked well until i rebooted a day later for different reason. That was the 2nd time my sim could not be detected.

    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    I haven't had the sim issue but I did have issues similar. ALL of my apps kept crashing til the point where my phone was almost unusable. I re-did my jailbreak 3 times but then I saw a post that said that live tiles really eat up ram. So I unpinned almost all of them and uninstalled some them even and that sold my issue. Do you have a lot live tiles running, it's possible that could be the problem.
    I did have 4 live tiles (if that includes wiggle tiles...?). If i gain the courage, I may try again and remove all live tiles.
    Cheers for the replies guys.

  14. #7271
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Hey guys.....my phone got hosed today and I need to restore. Can I do this with 5.01 since 5.1 update is out now? I was running 5.01 when the problems started. Thanks for anyones help....
    do you have your shsh blobs saved? and what do you use to save them?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarAz123 View Post
    You see the 1st time i didnt reboot straight away, it was more like a few days later, and when I did, i was in the theme. Thats when the sim could not be detected. After that tho, I uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted and all worked well until i rebooted a day later for different reason. That was the 2nd time my sim could not be detected.



    I did have 4 live tiles (if that includes wiggle tiles...?). If i gain the courage, I may try again and remove all live tiles.
    Cheers for the replies guys.
    For your sim problem check the card itself clean it off and check the tray for cracks.
    is your phone unlocked? on my old 3gs that was unlocked i would have no sim error for a while after a reboot while it was hacktivated until it was officially activated using an official sim card.
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2012-03-30 at 04:08 AM.

  15. #7272
    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    do you have your shsh blobs saved? and what do you use to save them?



    For your sim problem check the card itself clean it off and check the tray for cracks.
    is your phone unlocked? on my old 3gs that was unlocked i would have no sim error for a while after a reboot while it was hacktivated until it was officially activated using an official sim card.
    Nope my phone isnt unlocked and Ive checked/cleaned the sim. Tray looks fine as well. Its a weird one

  16. #7273
    Sorry guys I take it all back. My phone is now doing the whole 'sim card not installed' thing even after removing os7 revive. So basically my phones fked. One other tweak I did install was Display Out... Anyway, I'll uninstall that but at the end of the day I think my sim is simply fked.

  17. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarAz123 View Post
    Sorry guys I take it all back. My phone is now doing the whole 'sim card not installed' thing even after removing os7 revive. So basically my phones fked. One other tweak I did install was Display Out... Anyway, I'll uninstall that but at the end of the day I think my sim is simply fked.
    This happened to me, and it was because the simcard was "burnt".

  18. #7275
    Hey I'm trying to theme the Notifications Banner icon, does anyone know which files I need to replace?

    I tried different things, but it only works for stock apps like mail oder messages (see pic)

    I themed this files, the first are for Notification Center, the second 2 for System and the last 2 for Notification Banner, but it only works for stock apps, does anyone know why? or are there other files?

    BulletinBoard-20.png
    BulletinBoard-40.png
    Icon-Small.png
    [email protected]
    icon20.png
    icon40.png

    -c2iv3lfb950vqvfhe.jpg

  19. #7276
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorhagen View Post
    Hey I'm trying to theme the Notifications Banner icon, does anyone know which files I need to replace?

    I tried different things, but it only works for stock apps like mail oder messages (see pic)

    I themed this files, the first are for Notification Center, the second 2 for System and the last 2 for Notification Banner, but it only works for stock apps, does anyone know why? or are there other files?

    BulletinBoard-20.png
    BulletinBoard-40.png
    Icon-Small.png
    [email protected]
    icon20.png
    icon40.png

    -c2iv3lfb950vqvfhe.jpg
    When I released my notification center theme a while back I had some notification center icons included (messages, calendar, reminders, email, and maybe another one). There doesn't seem to be a standard naming system for the images, so you just have look through them all, sucks I know
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  20. #7277
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    When I released my notification center theme a while back I had some notification center icons included (messages, calendar, reminders, email, and maybe another one). There doesn't seem to be a standard naming system for the images, so you just have look through them all, sucks I know
    yeah the 3rd party apps all name their icons differently... Tey usually have the word "icon" in there somewhere though, so it's not impossible to find them :] Just replace those icons with the one u want and you should be able to rock that banner with all your apps (y) Note though that when u update an app it wipes all the changed icons, do you'll have to redo them

  21. #7278
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    I just preordered my Nokia lumia 900 I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning they had one on display to play with and it just felt great I can't wait to get it

  22. #7279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I just preordered my Nokia lumia 900 I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning they had one on display to play with and it just felt great I can't wait to get it
    OMG, I'm so jealous >: I'm actually so torn between the lumia 900, htc one, and the galaxy nexus... (yes, I'm an android fan on an apple forum. Let the flame begin!) They're all... so... delicious...

  23. #7280
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    OMG, I'm so jealous >: I'm actually so torn between the lumia 900, htc one, and the galaxy nexus... (yes, I'm an android fan on an apple forum. Let the flame begin!) They're all... so... delicious...
    I have to admit the Lumia 900 look nice but I doubt I will switch from Verizon. Any CDMA devices coming out? I might consider an android device for my next upgrade if the iphone 5 isn't a major upgrade. I got an og motorola droid given to me that i rooted and there were a few real nice os7 themed roms and apps. Once i fixed my iphone though i switched back since it runs a lot smoother. I got a long wait till October for my contract to be up
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-03-31 at 03:24 AM.

Page 364 of 417 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •