Page 362 of 417 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    That happened to me before got a new tile.plist from Bcscustom tile sets and then i was able to customize without everything reseting

i gues Bcs is right im prohbobly wrong he knows more about coding and stuff like that
    It's all good

To see for yourself open the tiles.plist file and you will see your app bundle ID's for your tile order

Now open the settings.plist and you will see configs for your accent color selection as well as for your backgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    It's all good

To see for yourself open the tiles.plist file and you will see your app bundle ID's for your tile order

Now open the settings.plist and you will see configs for your accent color selection as well as for your backgrounds
    Okay yeah I see what you say

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-03-26)

That's a permissions issue.

Go to your OS7/Images/ folder and check the settings.plist file to make sure the ownerships are both mobile and the permissions are all Read,Write,Execute.

That should fix your issue
    The problem here is your Tiles.plist
    Hey thank you for your quick response

I tried booth, all plist files are set to mobile and read, write and execute, but it still doesn't work :/

It resets back and has the black bg and blue tiles

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vorhagen For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-03-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vorhagen View Post
    Hey thank you for your quick response

I tried booth, all plist files are set to mobile and read, write and execute, but it still doesn't work :/

interesting...that should have fixed it

Did you just install/reinstall OS7? Have you copied somebody elses posted images folder over?
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-03-26 at 12:17 AM.

interesting...that should have fixed it

Did you just install/reinstall OS7? Have you copied somebody elses posted images folder over?
    Bcs it appears we bothe got it wrong :P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-03-26)

Thanks

Bcs it appears we bothe got it wrong :P
    LOL it appears so

Perhaps Endfinity can step in with a hand

LOL it appears so

Perhaps Endfinity can step in with a hand
    Maybe Endfinity can help out with this

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe Endfinity can help out with this
    Just go into ifile , get to library , go to the properties of os7 and the set the permission read , write , execute and click the box so it applies to all the sub folder and files and you should be ok , me think

And @endfinity !! Just a 1 thing : OMG OMG OMG .

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Just go into ifile , get to library , go to the properties of os7 and the set the permission read , write , execute and click the box so it applies to all the sub folder and files and you should be ok , me think

And @endfinity !! Just a 1 thing : OMG OMG OMG .
    I know!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorhagen View Post

This happens when using ilovemyiphone4's setup. He changed something which I could never find. It's the reason I end up creating my own ui. It's made from most of his but none of his setting's files. Make sure your only using the OS7:Revive from Endfinity.

Thanks

@End just curious. Will the HTML tiles created for os7 work with the windows 8 theme you're working on?

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    This happens when using ilovemyiphone4's setup. He changed something which I could never find. It's the reason I end up creating my own ui. It's made from most of his but none of his setting's files. Make sure your only using the OS7:Revive from Endfinity.
    That's weird cause I use the ILMiP4 ui and the only time I've had a tile color reset problem was due to permissions error either with the settings.plist or with the accrual custom background images. I don't want to be redundant but I find applying the permission hierarchically will sometimes miss the .plist files for whatever reason so it's best to check them individually.
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-03-26 at 03:41 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-03-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    @End just curious. Will the HTML tiles created for os7 work with the windows 8 theme you're working on?

That's weird cause I use the ILMiP4 ui and the only time I've had a tile color reset problem was due to permissions error either with the settings.plist or with the accrual custom background images. I don't want to be redundant but I find applying the permission hierarchically will sometimes miss the .plist files for whatever reason so it's best to check them individually.
    I know i am just a new be but is it possible that the layout is incripted in the Tiles itself

I know i am just a newbie, but is it possible that the layout is incripted in the Tiles itself
    Impossible. The only thing that affects the tile color is the settings.plist (or if you really want to be picky, the os7.dylib and dreamboard), and the only thing that affects tile layout is the tiles.plist (again, os7.dylib and dreamboard too if you're being picky). Perhaps you should check the permissions for the dreamboard info.plist as well?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-03-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Impossible. The only thing that affects the tile color is the settings.plist (or if you really want to be picky, the os7.dylib and dreamboard), and the only thing that affects tile layout is the tiles.plist (again, os7.dylib and dreamboard too if you're being picky). Perhaps you should check the permissions for the dreamboard info.plist as well?
    Yep, thats why I thought changing the permissions and ownership's for the settings.plist should have worked.

He must have copied over another images folder or something like that. When I made the 2.1.2 Cydia deb file, I made sure the permissions were set correctly, so it does work right out of the box so to speak. Perhaps try and delete OS7 from Cydia and reinstall.

Yea, I was talking about ilovemyiphone4's complete guide where he has instructions on replacing files in the OS7 folder as well as using the ui winter board theme. I dont remember the specifics but it was more involved than just applying OS7 winterboard.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

I know!!!!!
    you should double check the permission of everything that touch OS7 , because when you set a colour , this is writed somewhere and if that somewhere is write protected it cannot keep the setting you set !! . So maybe you ( know it ) and you forgot something somewhere or you did not done it correctly !! .

so if you wish to go faster then you choose the upper folder wich is OS7 and DreamBoard and set the permission to read write execute , and clic the option to apply to every sub folder and it should be done !!!
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2012-03-26 at 11:37 PM.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Nokia Lumia 900 only $99 freaking dollars! My iPhone 4 is silently weeping because it knows what I'm thinking (she gave me the news). I might just have to jump ship on this. Had the Focus at one point, but this phone, this phone is so damn amazing looking.

Sorry about this random outburst, I just had to tell people who wouldn't look at me like some freak for getting excited over a phone
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Nokia Lumia 900 only $99 freaking dollars! My iPhone 4 is silently weeping because it knows what I'm thinking (she gave me the news). I might just have to jump ship on this. Had the Focus at one point, but this phone, this phone is so damn amazing looking.

Sorry about this random outburst, I just had to tell people who wouldn't look at me like some freak for getting excited over a phone
    Is it prepaid? Tell me the site

i dont speak english well > i cant read every post here to check my problem. so i so sorry if it post before. Please help
    I have Iphone 4 16GB iOS 5.1 and i want OS7 theme
    but if i download OS7: Revive and install it > than i go to dreamboard and set it > it make error: Runtime error, theme plist not found
    Can anybody help me very easy how i can get it? thank you very much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heiimut View Post
    i dont speak english well > i cant read every post here to check my problem. so i so sorry if it post before. Please help
    I have Iphone 4 16GB iOS 5.1 and i want OS7 theme
    but if i download OS7: Revive and install it > than i go to dreamboard and set it > it make error: Runtime error, theme plist not found
    Can anybody help me very easy how i can get it? thank you very much
    Reboot your iPhone and all will be good

Page 362 of 417 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast