Page 356 of 417 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Yeah, in my haste I forgot to include instructions.

You must first have BcsCustoms Overlay installed.
    Then install the BcsCustoms folder and all it's contents into /User/Library/
    It must be named BcsCustom
    The sound files you can place into iTunes and sync to your phone. They can be used as message and mail tones.

Hope this helps......at work still. If you have more questions their are plenty of people on here to help, guide, and direct you more until I can get off work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

Rnlsmomandad (2012-05-08)

I'd like to inform End, or anyone else of a bug I ran into.

Long story short, I had to restore my iPod and I updated to 5.1 (I know I could have restored back to 5.0.1, I just was curious about the battery fix, which is fixed in 5.1)

Everything in the OS7 Revive theme works perfectly as it did on the previous firmware, but now, I'm unable to change the badged apps on the lockscreen. The default one being shown is Mail, and I am unable to change/add new apps to the lockscreen.

Anyone have an adrenalin 6 large tile? I also have the issue with tiles below the 6th row disappearing after touched. Was there a fix for that. I'd search but only have iPhone browsing right now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 72826 View Post
    I'd like to inform End, or anyone else of a bug I ran into.

Long story short, I had to restore my iPod and I updated to 5.1 (I know I could have restored back to 5.0.1, I just was curious about the battery fix, which is fixed in 5.1)

Everything in the OS7 Revive theme works perfectly as it did on the previous firmware, but now, I'm unable to change the badged apps on the lockscreen. The default one being shown is Mail, and I am unable to change/add new apps to the lockscreen.
    check your permissions for the settings.plist in your os7/images folder. if its r/w/e, then you can manually edit it to show the correct apps. Nesr the top you should see something like <key>LSIcon1</key>, with <string>com.xxx.xxxx</string>. you can replace this string with the app you want to appear on the far left side of your lockscreen. Continue with LSIcon2 and LSIcon3 to get the right app for your other 2 spots. respring and u should be good :]

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Anyone have an adrenalin 6 large tile? I also have the issue with tiles below the 6th row disappearing after touched. Was there a fix for that. I'd search but only have iPhone browsing right now. Thanks!
    r u sure it's the sixth row or just the rows that was on your screen at te time when the theme "crashed"? cuz that's a known bug. It's yet to be fixed

a respring fixes it
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-16 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    check your permissions for the settings.plist in your os7/images folder. if its r/w/e, then you can manually edit it to show the correct apps. Nesr the top you should see something like <key>LSIcon1</key>, with <string>com.xxx.xxxx</string>. you can replace this string with the app you want to appear on the far left side of your lockscreen. Continue with LSIcon2 and LSIcon3 to get the right app for your other 2 spots. respring and u should be good :]
    No luck :/
    heres what the plist says:

<key>BGColor</key>
    <string>blackColor</string>
    <key>LSItem1</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    <key>LSItem2</key>
    <string>com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    <key>LSItem3</key>
    <string>libactivator</string>
    <key>accentColor</key>
    <string>blue</string>
    <key>bgAlpha</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>darkY</key>
    <string>0</string>
    <key>fontColor</key>
    <string>whiteColor</string>
    <key>isLockscreenTransparent</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isTransparent</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>lightY</key>
    <string>30</string>
    <key>pathToArrow</key>
    <string>/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Arrow.png</string>
    <key>pathToBackground</key>
    <string>/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Backgrounds/background7.png</string>
    <key>pathToSettings</key>
    <string>/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Settings.png</string>
    <key>pathToWallpaper</key>
    <string>nil</string>
    <key>tileFontColor</key>

and I'm getting no changes, it just shows mail at the left spot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 72826 View Post
    No luck :/
    heres what the plist says:

<key>BGColor</key>
    <string>blackColor</string>
    <key>LSItem1</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    <key>LSItem2</key>
    <string>com.facebook.Facebook</string>
    <key>LSItem3</key>
    <string>libactivator</string>
    <key>accentColor</key>
    <string>blue</string>
    <key>bgAlpha</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>darkY</key>
    <string>0</string>
    <key>fontColor</key>
    <key>isLockscreenTransparent</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isTransparent</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>lightY</key>
    <string>30</string>
    <key>pathToArrow</key>
    <string>/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Arrow.png</string>
    <key>pathToBackground</key>
    <string>/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Backgrounds/background7.png</string>
    <key>pathToSettings</key>
    <string>/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/Settings.png</string>
    <key>pathToWallpaper</key>
    <string>nil</string>
    <key>tileFontColor</key>

and I'm getting no changes, it just shows mail at the left spot
    The icons will only show if you have a notification.

Does anybody have a link for a music tile that is just like the basic music title that come with os7:revive but longer and bigger? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Exapan View Post
    Please, somebody can share a original tile pack like windows phone 7 ? With a lot of tiles ? Someone has realased or made an AZERTY version of CK ? Sorry for my bad english I'm french. Thanks in advance.
    Here what I say iLumia.rar . in my opinion is the one that is more alike the WP7,5 that has lumia phones,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to txiki77 For This Useful Post:

72826 (2012-03-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Josephino90 View Post
    Does anybody have a link for a music tile that is just like the basic music title that come with os7:revive but longer and bigger? Thanks!
    what do u mean the basic tile? do you want te one that only shows album art, or one with media controls and album art, or just a plain large tile?

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    r u sure it's the sixth row or just the rows that was on your screen at te time when the theme "crashed"? cuz that's a known bug. It's yet to be fixed

a respring fixes it
    OK, it's not doing it now... I was going to take a screen shot. I thought it had been mentioned before as a bug but wasn't sure if it was fixed. I can wait... It is the touched tilt that disappears for everyone right? The others are ok until they are touched as well. I think its the tiles below the 7th row that are affected. Could it have something to do with whether or not you have made a dedicated tile vs pinning any other random tile and have OS7 create it?

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    OK, it's not doing it now... I was going to take a screen shot. I thought it had been mentioned before as a bug but wasn't sure if it was fixed. I can wait... It is the touched tilt that disappears for everyone right? The others are ok until they are touched as well. I think its the tiles below the 7th row that are affected. Could it have something to do with whether or not you have made a dedicated tile vs pinning any other random tile and have OS7 create it?
    I've never heard of that causing a problem before :P

With media controls and album art.

I have a big request if anyone would like to take my request that would be very nice and I would appreaciate it. I was looking around and cant seem to find, a Words with friends xbox live tile, A Temple run xbox live tile, and a wispin xbox live tile.
    Last edited by Josephino90; 2012-03-17 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephino90 View Post
    With media controls and album art.

I have a big request if anyone would like to take my request that would be very nice and I would appreaciate it. I was looking around and cant seem to find, a Words with friends xbox live tile, A Temple run xbox live tile, and a wispin xbox live tile.
    for that you simply need to edit the plist, no image necessary :]
    put in te following code, and respring, and you should be good

<key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

Josephino90 (2012-03-17)

Here's my Asphalt 6 Tile. I guess no one had one so...
    Tile
    -photo.png

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom GPS Weather Overlay :)
    Here ia a copy of my version of the GPS Weather Overlay for OS7:Revive

I would like to thank Crazyvivek, Dacal, and Ian Nicoll and everybody on the GPS Lockscreen thread for all the Hard work they did to bring the GPS widget to the public

To use this overlay you will have to install Crazyvivek's GPS Lockscreen found in Cydia first. This will install a "My Location" App on your springboard that this overlay will use to get your GPS location.

You will also need to have my basic bcsoverlay.dylib package already installed first. If you havent already installed it, please go to page 311 of this thread and install my basic deb package from there.

After all that copy the BcsCustom Folder from the zip file to User/Library and respring.

I have included 2 wall.css's , one will GPS Weather only and the other will have a Calendar included as well. Just rename the one you want to use to Wall.css

Edit the Setup/Config.js to set a default location incase your location cannot be determined. This uses the Yahoo Weather Code found on their website.

Here are some screenshots of both versions

-gps-weather.png -gps-cal-weather.png

Download Here : BcsCustom GPS Weather Overlay for OS7.zip

Enjoy

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-03-17), MMCat (2012-03-17), Runt (2012-03-17)

Can anyone please post the page in which the 3.0 beta by End

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Here ia a copy of my version of the GPS Weather Overlay for OS7:Revive

I would like to thank Crazyvivek, Dacal, and Ian Nicoll and everybody on the GPS Lockscreen thread for all the Hard work they did to bring the GPS widget to the public

To use this overlay you will have to install Crazyvivek's GPS Lockscreen found in Cydia first. This will install a "My Location" App on your springboard that this overlay will use to get your GPS location.

You will also need to have my basic bcsoverlay.dylib package already installed first. If you havent already installed it, please go to page 311 of this thread and install my basic deb package from there.

After all that copy the BcsCustom Folder from the zip file to User/Library and respring.

I have included 2 wall.css's , one will GPS Weather only and the other will have a Calendar included as well. Just rename the one you want to use to Wall.css

Edit the Setup/Config.js to set a default location incase your location cannot be determined. This uses the Yahoo Weather Code found on their website.

Here are some screenshots of both versions

-gps-weather.png -gps-cal-weather.png

Download Here : BcsCustom GPS Weather Overlay for OS7.zip

Enjoy
    Looks great man any chance of getting a tile version in the future?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Looks great man any chance of getting a tile version in the future?
    Yea, already planned. That will be a little more involved than this overlay version. I wasn't sure if the GPS was gonna work on a iPod so I thought I'd give it a shot with just a text based version first. Now that I know it works, I will move forward with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yathestha View Post
    good but not better than original..
    What are you referring to?

Page 356 of 417 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406 ... LastLast