Page 355 of 417 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Hi Runt, dont get mad at me or take this the wrong way but if possible I'm not a big fan of the 'slide to unlock' text or 'arrow' BUT absolutely love your windows wallpaper.......any chance to get it naked without the text and arrow?
    Here's the wallpaper I'm talking about just in case it is, many many thx in advance if you can
    -lockscreen4.png

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    The original had the 'Slide to Unlock' already on it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

It's for Photoshop.
    Ahhh....should've known that. Thanks....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

xXMR PERFECTXx (2013-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi Runt, dont get mad at me or take this the wrong way but if possible I'm not a big fan of the 'slide to unlock' text or 'arrow' BUT absolutely love your windows wallpaper.......any chance to get it naked without the text and arrow?
    Here's the wallpaper I'm talking about just in case it is, many many thx in advance if you can
    -lockscreen4.png
    Its an easy fix if you have Photoshop... headed to work... Ill see if I can whip one up real quick.

Thx Runt, I do have PS, not great with it and tried but seems layers are locked maybe?
    I'm sure I'm doing something wrong or missing some step

Its an easy fix if you have Photoshop... headed to work... Ill see if I can whip one up real quick.

-lockscreen4-copy.png

Here go...

Anyone can tell me where can I find a sbs os7 theme? Thanks!
    And if anyone want a tile for any game just tell me the game and I'll upload the tile

Here some examples:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331823614.379718.jpg  
    Last edited by txiki77; 2012-03-15 at 04:58 PM.

you the man!!!!.......ty so much runt!

-lockscreen4-copy.png

Here go...

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    Anyone can tell me where can I find a sbs os7 theme? Thanks!
    And if anyone want a tile for any game just tell me the game and I'll upload the tile

Here some examples:
    I'm pretty sure there's a sbsettings os7 theme on the original os7 mods thread, in the OP :] if you can't find it there, I can upload mine.

Thanks
    Does anyone know how or where I can get the OS7 clear tiles like this? Name:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1313978997.302715.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  3.4 KB

Greetings,,,

i just Installed OS7Revive Public Preview 1 every thing went good put the pin and unpin did not work
    what,s the problem

Quote Originally Posted by bxsavior View Post
    Does anyone know how or where I can get the OS7 clear tiles like this? Name:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1313978997.302715.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  3.4 KB
    using photoshop or gimp, make a square of 235x235, and paint it black. Then, adjust the opacity so that the square is somewhere between 40-70%. Save as: background1.png, and drop it in your os7/backgrounds folder. Now open os7:revive, go to the app list, click on the settings button, go to te far right, and select the square u just made.

Quote Originally Posted by cap10turki View Post
    Greetings,,,

i just Installed OS7Revive Public Preview 1 every thing went good put the pin and unpin did not work
    what,s the problem
    there's lots of bugs with the 3.0preview, just use 2.1.2.. it's the most stable release :P

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

cap10turki (2012-03-15)

I was about to say, for that People that don't know how to use photoshop you can use gimp, for me is very useful and I use for making or editing tiles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    I was about to say, for that People that don't know how to use photoshop you can use gimp, for me is very useful and I use for making or editing tiles
    +1 I just started using gimp. There's also a browser based one called pixlr. It's pretty decent and a good stepping stone for anyone that feels overwhelmed by gimp or photoshop

Please, somebody can share a original tile pack like windows phone 7 ? With a lot of tiles ? Someone has realased or made an AZERTY version of CK ? Sorry for my bad english I'm french. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Exapan View Post
    Please, somebody can share a original tile pack like windows phone 7 ? With a lot of tiles ? Someone has realased or made an AZERTY version of CK ? Sorry for my bad english I'm french. Thanks in advance.
    Tomorrow I can upload my folder, I have lots of tiles and mini tiles. But today I can't, I have to do my homework and study (yes I'm a student, spanish if you want to know)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exapan View Post
    i uploaded all my tiles a few pages back just skim through my posts

I'll just reupload it here you go, it also includes my blue and red ui themes
    MkokolisOS7.rar

I know BCSCustom assisted someone with this issue before, but I need a little help.

I want to know how to get the notification badges to push the tile icon over to the left like an actual WP7, rather than badge the top right corner. How might I go about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by 72826 View Post
    I know BCSCustom assisted someone with this issue before, but I need a little help.

I want to know how to get the notification badges to push the tile icon over to the left like an actual WP7, rather than badge the top right corner. How might I go about doing this?
    First you would need to edit the info plist and add this in between the <dict> lines
    <key>badgeFontSize</key>
    <string>38</string>
    <key>badgeHeight</key>
    <string>54</string>
    <key>badgeX</key>
    <string>75</string>
    <key>badgeY</key>
    <string>26</string>

Edit the [email protected] and shift the image over to the left and save as TileWithBadge.png
    Thats a sample from one of my tiles

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

72826 (2012-03-16)

thank you so much! I appreciate your help

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 72826 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-03-16)

Ok... after working 105 hours in less than 2 weeks and doing this in my spare time, it's as close to a release as I can get it right now. I have a few more tweaks to do, but those may take some time.

This mod has some nice tweaks to it that each user (with an Xbox Live Gamertag) can modify via the BcsCustom Overlay; the gamer card at the top, and the avatar image. The avatar is scalable for each user. I have an LCD animation at the bottom with an Xbox booting up to the home screen that loops after a 1 minute delay. Zeppelin carrier logos are included as well as 2 Xbox 360 sounds for messaging and mail. Also, the Microsoft font used on Xbox, Convection, is included.

As promised, here is the download with all psd's, images, and tiles. Have fun with it and I hope you enjoy it.

iOS7 360.zip

Special thanks to Endfinity (creator of OS7), BcsCustoms (Overlay extraordinaire), 1972petros (inspiration), and DannyZ83 (for the idea).

Attachment 572882 Made another background already that I like.
    Hi Runt BcsCustomXbox and Sounds files where to place

Page 355 of 417 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405 ... LastLast