Page 351 of 417 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    I couldn't restore for some reason so I tried this again, and it still doesn't work. I even deleted all of the tweaks I added, themes, everything basically and it still won't work. I tried the SSH way and nothing. I haven't tampered with my phone in terms of rewriting things, removing things originally on the iPhone, etc.

Should I just update to 5.1 and do the tethered jailbreak?
    this is really weird :/ I'm not sure about 5.1 support for either dreamboard or os7:revive, so I don't know :S

Both r working for me on 5.1 but other tweaks i use a lot r not supporting it yet

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    You talking about the UI?I wasn't planning on it. If you want those settings icons in the red and blue those will be easy to do. I can do those tomorrow if you like
    hey do you use sbsettings? do you know what the close button is called in your theme folder? I can't seem to find it.. ive scrubbed through the entire UIImages folder and found nothing please help. really good work on the theme btw :]

Attachment 572271Attachment 572272Attachment 572273
    Themed some of the icons in settings if anybody wants them let me know.
    Trying to theme the camera app. anybody know the name of the image the pen is pointing to?
    This is great. I'm gonna use some of your icons and bundle em into my minimal theme. I tried theming for colors but never really liked the final product. Did you see my themes I posted earlier? Yours is very similar to my minimal. By chance would you know if it's possible to mod the mail UITableView so as to remove the cell separator lines? I found this. It might be your camera icon.-camera1.jpg-camera2.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-03-12)

I found a bug with the lockscreen..

When u unlock your screen, passcode will show up, if u click cancel at the bottom right if the passcode, u stuck and cannot do anything... And there is no way to make the passcode entry field to show up again!

Is there a fix to this? Im on version 2.1.2

Thanks! Love the theme alot tho

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by istorm View Post
    I found a bug with the lockscreen..

When u unlock your screen, passcode will show up, if u click cancel at the bottom right if the passcode, u stuck and cannot do anything... And there is no way to make the passcode entry field to show up again!

Is there a fix to this? Im on version 2.1.2

Thanks! Love the theme alot tho

You have to remove the passlock with the lockscreen it is not ready fully yet , there is a dylib without the lockscreen where you can use the passlock but lose the wp7 lockscreen look .

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    hey do you use sbsettings? do you know what the close button is called in your theme folder? I can't seem to find it.. ive scrubbed through the entire UIImages folder and found nothing please help. really good work on the theme btw :]
    Not really sure which image you are talking about. A majority of the images come from the ilmip4ui and an old zune ui and I just recolored or redid some and deleted others to have the default ios images show. Here is a screen of the SBsettings them I recolored. I can post later today
    -img_0347.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    This is great. I'm gonna use some of your icons and bundle em into my minimal theme. I tried theming for colors but never really liked the final product. Did you see my themes I posted earlier? Yours is very similar to my minimal. By chance would you know if it's possible to mod the mail UITableView so as to remove the cell separator lines? I found this. It might be your camera icon.-camera1.jpg-camera2.jpg
    Yeah i saw your theme earlier but didnt try out the minimal one till after i posted. Looks good btw. I just didn't like the line under the buttons but it did make them stand out a little more. Thanks for pointing me to that image, i will take a look at it later. No clue about the separator line sorry
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-03-12 at 12:41 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

You talking about the UI?I wasn't planning on it. If you want those settings icons in the red and blue those will be easy to do. I can do those tomorrow if you like
    Yup the UI, please

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Any time is the perfect time for another tile collection: Tile Collection ~ endfinity.zip
    Most of those tiles were already floating around, however, I made some neat mini tiles to go with them. Hope you like them...
    I see we have the same taste in some tiles haha, just curious who's tiles are you all using?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Yup the UI, please
    Only thing I was planning in doing was maybe doing rounded buttons instead of square ones. Check out distearth's upload though. He separated the buttons from the rest of the theme so you can just activate his red set on top of mine

Not really sure which image you are talking about. A majority of the images come from the ilmip4ui and an old zune ui and I just recolored or redid some and deleted others to have the default ios images show. Here is a screen of the SBsettings them I recolored. I can post later today
    you know when you open the processes menu? there's this "close" button next to your running apps and i wanted to use that for the app switcher too but I can't find the image its like... a grey square with a line in the middle?

you know when you open the processes menu? there's this "close" button next to your running apps and i wanted to use that for the app switcher too but I can't find the image its like... a grey square with a line in the middle?
    Think I just found it. Its called [email protected] in the UIImages folder. The line must be a different image though because in my theme its just a blank grey square.

Just wanted to show off my Wallpaper Setup and see what everybody thinks of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1146.png   -img_1147.png  

I see... That's too bad... >: ok well thanks for the help :] it's an awesome theme :]
    The theme is still a work in progress so still gonna go through and change some more images. Feel free to change whatever you want.Try this and replace the one in com.apple.springboard
    Name:  SwitcherQuitBox@2x.png
Views: 821
Size:  2.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Just wanted to show off my Wallpaper Setup and see what everybody thinks of it.
    Good job! Very nice!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

xXMR PERFECTXx (2012-03-12)

The theme is still a work in progress so still gonna go through and change some more images. Feel free to change whatever you want.Try this and replace the one in com.apple.springboard
    Name:  SwitcherQuitBox@2x.png
Views: 821
Size:  2.8 KB
    thanks a lot man, you're the best :]

@endfinity
    dude you are truly a spectacular guy!and a awesome coder, i cant wait to see what the future may hold as we know your always raising the bar keep up the great work.

sorry fellas but way too much to search through (dont burn me at the steak for this)
    where can i get the os7 ui?that works on ios5?
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2012-03-12 at 10:23 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    @endfinity
    dude you are truly a spectacular guy!and a awesome coder, i cant wait to see what the future may hold as we know your always raising the bar keep up the great work.

sorry fellas but way too much to search through (dont burn me at the steak for this)
    I posted a blue and red version a few pages back

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    @endfinity

He sure is! I think if you go to page 351 post #7018 Danny posted a black UI that goes with all tile accents in my opinion..
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-03-12 at 10:44 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-13)

Page 351 of 417 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401 ... LastLast