Page 350 of 417 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Turn off everything in Winterboard and then select OS7 in Dreamboard. If you go into safe mode, delete OS7 via Cydia, Reboot, then Reinstall OS7 ONLY. Reboot and let us know outcome.
    It put me in the infinite respring loop do I had to reboot in order to get out of it. I'm in safe mode right now.

  2. #6982
    Have u tried any other Dreamboard themes? If so, did u have problems with them? If not, u may have had a bad install of Dreamboard. Either way, I would uninstall Dreamboard and reinstall and see what happens.

  3. #6983
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Have u tried any other Dreamboard themes? If so, did u have problems with them? If not, u may have had a bad install of Dreamboard. Either way, I would uninstall Dreamboard and reinstall and see what happens.
    Yeah other themes like endroid, metro 8 etc work. I tried uninstalling yesterday but that didn't help.

    I just had a pop up say info.plist not found. Could this be the problem?
    Last edited by Lolmenade; 2012-03-11 at 06:15 PM.

  4. #6984
    Green Apple might01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sitting in a tree
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    Same. Nothing seems to be working.
    Try disabling everything via mobile substrate except for Os7, then single out what the problem is by turning each one on one at a time. If that doesn't work then that's sad.

  5. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    well, it looks really awesome! also because of the fact, thet it's (as far as i can tell) not themed, to match any design colour, it's just plane grey, and that's the way i like it as a winterboard theme.
    even if i'm not theming through Winterboard anymore, i'm thinking about theming just the Music player (through replacing the default file in iFile).
    Yea, I was gonna color theme for each color mode but I never really liked it except for the mango iMessage interface. I guess I could keep that part as an option. Any suggestions from the community? What do you want to see? And any luck on modding email to remove the cell dividers?

  6. #6986
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    Yeah other themes like endroid, metro 8 etc work. I tried uninstalling yesterday but that didn't help.

    I just had a pop up say info.plist not found. Could this be the problem?
    ok let's try this: wipe all the add-ons; turn off every tweak that you have, through the tweak itself or sbsettings (note: be careful with turning things off in sbsettings as some mobilesubstrate tweaks are necessary for proper usage, and disabling them leads to safe mode loops. Don't turn off winterboard, for example) then uninstall os7:revive. make sure ALL the files are gone (os7.dylib, os7 folder in mobile/library, os7 folder in dreamboard folder), and respring. now uninstall dreamboard. reboot. now, go to Cydia and download dreamboard. respring, and try the default endroid theme. if it works, switch back to the default iOS theme and respring again. Now go download os7:revive from Cydia. after installation DO NOT OPEN DREAMBOARD. reboot immediately. Now, if after all this, you still can't open os7:revive, then there must be a preexisting condition on your device causing failures. if you can't get it working after this, please state EVERYTHING you've ever done to your device. removal of language packs, launch daemons, rewritten n81ap.plist, everything.

  7. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by poopmaster View Post
    oh ok just thought mabye it was something with 5.1 cuz thats what i am on, currently reinstalling os7 to see if it will work, and i am on an ipod touch 4g
    I have an iPod 4g too. How much is your normal free memory with and without dreamboard?? Cuz I can't hit more than 120mb without and 90 with it.

  8. #6988
    -img_0346.jpg-img_0343.jpg-img_0344.jpg
    Themed some of the icons in settings if anybody wants them let me know.
    Trying to theme the camera app. anybody know the name of the image the pen is pointing to?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    mejemaka (2012-05-20)

  10. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    ok let's try this: wipe all the add-ons; turn off every tweak that you have, through the tweak itself or sbsettings (note: be careful with turning things off in sbsettings as some mobilesubstrate tweaks are necessary for proper usage, and disabling them leads to safe mode loops. Don't turn off winterboard, for example) then uninstall os7:revive. make sure ALL the files are gone (os7.dylib, os7 folder in mobile/library, os7 folder in dreamboard folder), and respring. now uninstall dreamboard. reboot. now, go to Cydia and download dreamboard. respring, and try the default endroid theme. if it works, switch back to the default iOS theme and respring again. Now go download os7:revive from Cydia. after installation DO NOT OPEN DREAMBOARD. reboot immediately. Now, if after all this, you still can't open os7:revive, then there must be a preexisting condition on your device causing failures. if you can't get it working after this, please state EVERYTHING you've ever done to your device. removal of language packs, launch daemons, rewritten n81ap.plist, everything.
    Still didn't work. Is there a way for me to unjailbreak, and do a fresh jailbreak (without updating to 5.1) so there's nothing on here but Cydia? Maybe that will help.

  11. #6990
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    Still didn't work. Is there a way for me to unjailbreak, and do a fresh jailbreak (without updating to 5.1) so there's nothing on here but Cydia? Maybe that will help.
    You'll have to check google for that one... I'm not sure :S

  12. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    Still didn't work. Is there a way for me to unjailbreak, and do a fresh jailbreak (without updating to 5.1) so there's nothing on here but Cydia? Maybe that will help.
    You can reinstall your actual 5.0.1 and then you can jailbreak again, because when you reinstall iOS the jailbreak dissapears

  13. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    You can reinstall your actual 5.0.1 and then you can jailbreak again, because when you reinstall iOS the jailbreak dissapears
    By restoring using the 5.0.1 ipsw right?

  14. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    -img_0346.jpg-img_0343.jpg-img_0344.jpg
    Themed some of the icons in settings if anybody wants them let me know.
    Trying to theme the camera app. anybody know the name of the image the pen is pointing to?
    Good work! Could you share them?

  15. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    -img_0346.jpg-img_0343.jpg-img_0344.jpg
    Themed some of the icons in settings if anybody wants them let me know.
    Trying to theme the camera app. anybody know the name of the image the pen is pointing to?
    Me likey!! Nice work!

  16. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    By restoring using the 5.0.1 ipsw right?
    I did that before, in iTunes in the iPod site, you can restore it like fabric. And then you can jailbreak it

  17. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Good work! Could you share them?
    Here you go
    PutInBundles.zip
    Put them in Bundles as the name says
    And here is a modded UI that i'm using if anybody wants to try it. Works well with any color. Some are my images most are not so thanks to all that have contributed to the winterboard themes posted on here.
    BlackWP7UI.zip

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    anja31 (2012-03-12), Jdot1224 (2012-03-12), mejemaka (2012-05-20), Runt (2012-03-12)

  19. #6997
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 132 Times in 106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Here you go
    PutInBundles.zip
    Put them in Bundles as the name says
    And here is a modded UI that i'm using if anybody wants to try it. Works well with any color. Some are my images most are not so thanks to all that have contributed to the winterboard themes posted on here.
    BlackWP7UI.zip
    Hey, are you planning to make a blue and red version?

  20. #6998
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey, are you planning to make a blue and red version?
    +1

  21. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey, are you planning to make a blue and red version?
    You talking about the UI?I wasn't planning on it. If you want those settings icons in the red and blue those will be easy to do. I can do those tomorrow if you like

  22. #7000
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    ok let's try this: wipe all the add-ons; turn off every tweak that you have, through the tweak itself or sbsettings (note: be careful with turning things off in sbsettings as some mobilesubstrate tweaks are necessary for proper usage, and disabling them leads to safe mode loops. Don't turn off winterboard, for example) then uninstall os7:revive. make sure ALL the files are gone (os7.dylib, os7 folder in mobile/library, os7 folder in dreamboard folder), and respring. now uninstall dreamboard. reboot. now, go to Cydia and download dreamboard. respring, and try the default endroid theme. if it works, switch back to the default iOS theme and respring again. Now go download os7:revive from Cydia. after installation DO NOT OPEN DREAMBOARD. reboot immediately. Now, if after all this, you still can't open os7:revive, then there must be a preexisting condition on your device causing failures. if you can't get it working after this, please state EVERYTHING you've ever done to your device. removal of language packs, launch daemons, rewritten n81ap.plist, everything.
    I couldn't restore for some reason so I tried this again, and it still doesn't work. I even deleted all of the tweaks I added, themes, everything basically and it still won't work. I tried the SSH way and nothing. I haven't tampered with my phone in terms of rewriting things, removing things originally on the iPhone, etc.

    Should I just update to 5.1 and do the tethered jailbreak?
    Last edited by Lolmenade; 2012-03-12 at 03:55 AM.

Page 350 of 417 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •