Page 349 of 417 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Uninstall Dreamboard and OS7. Reboot. Search Cydia for OS7 Revive. Install that. The correct version of dreamboard will install with it automatically. Reboot. It should work.
    It still resprings into safe mode.

  2. #6962
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I would love to have the psds when you do release this
    Surprised nobody's noticed the amount of animations going on in this yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    It still resprings into safe mode.
    Sounds like your missing your plist found in /var/mobile/Library/OS7

  3. #6963
    Sounds like your missing your plist found in /var/mobile/Library/OS7
    How would I go about fixing this?

  4. #6964
    Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/OS7 and see if there is a plist there. If there is, then look in your images folder and make sure it's complete.
    I'm at work and limited on the helping part; just have my phone with me now.

  5. #6965
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    It still resprings into safe mode.
    Did you definitely reboot NOT respring?

  6. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/OS7 and see if there is a plist there. If there is, then look in your images folder and make sure it's complete.
    I'm at work and limited on the helping part; just have my phone with me now.
    Well the tiles.plist is there. How would I know if the images folder is complete?

    Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Did you definitely reboot NOT respring?
    Yes I reboot but it puts me into an infinite loop of respringning.

  7. #6967
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    Well the tiles.plist is there. How would I know if the images folder is complete?


    Yes I reboot but it puts me into an infinite loop of respringning.

    Any other Cydia tweaks installed or are you just using dreamboard and os7?

  8. #6968
    which firmware are you one? is it something with 5.1?

  9. #6969
    Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Any other Cydia tweaks installed or are you just using dreamboard and os7?
    I'm just using dreamboard and os7. There are some tweaks on for my default theme though. Should I turn those off?


    Quote Originally Posted by poopmaster View Post
    which firmware are you one? is it something with 5.1?
    I'm on 5.0.1 untethered. Also an iPhone 4, not 4s

  10. #6970
    oh ok just thought mabye it was something with 5.1 cuz thats what i am on, currently reinstalling os7 to see if it will work, and i am on an ipod touch 4g

  11. #6971
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    I'm just using dreamboard and os7. There are some tweaks on for my default theme though. Should I turn those off?
    Wouldn't hurt to try. Turn off any un needed mobile substrates via sbsettings.
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 2012-03-11 at 04:47 PM.

  12. #6972
    just puts me back into safe mode

  13. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by poopmaster View Post
    just puts me back into safe mode
    Same. Nothing seems to be working.

  14. #6974
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Ok just to recap. You downloaded dreamboard and os7 revive from Cydia and rebooted but you go into a respring loop.
    You haven't installed anybodies tile sets and you haven't installed the 3.0beta dylib.

  15. #6975
    kinda i did those but i get put into safe mode when i select the theme in dreamboard, and i replaced the the dylib and images file the the ones provided on the front page

  16. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Ok just to recap. You downloaded dreamboard and os7 revive from Cydia and rebooted but you go into a respring loop.
    You haven't installed anybodies tile sets and you haven't installed the 3.0beta dylib.
    Yup, nothing else. It put me into the respring loop once, and after that it just goes into safe mode

  17. #6977
    i got it working! i did have some extra tiles fomr before that didn't get deleted so i removed them and then added the ones from the file on the op, then to make sure it wasnt dreamboard making the problem i tried endroid and it worked then i went into os7 and it works! thanks for all the help everyone!

  18. #6978
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmenade View Post
    Yup, nothing else. It put me into the respring loop once, and after that it just goes into safe mode
    Then I'm lost sorry idk.

  19. #6979
    Turn off everything in Winterboard and then select OS7 in Dreamboard. If you go into safe mode, delete OS7 via Cydia, Reboot, then Reinstall OS7 ONLY. Reboot and let us know outcome.

  20. #6980
    anybody else having issues with this and zephyr?

Page 349 of 417 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •