Page 347 of 417 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,940 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #6921
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I had my file downloaded 52 times and not one single thanks but it is expected i have noticed most of the stuff put on here doesn't get thanks but it's no big deal to me I'm glad to share

    Haha, tell me about it. The .dylib on the first page has been downloaded over 2.200 times, and I got 60 thanks, which is not much if you put it into perspective. But, hey, just as you I'm glad to share and thankful for the people that show their appreciation But then again, I think there are a lot of people who don't even have an mmi account to hit thanks

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    2020shyboy (2012-03-10), coconutxyz (2012-03-10), eurocivic (2012-03-09), Mkokolis (2012-03-10), mrttrgt (2012-03-10)

  3. #6922
    Im always on here in mobile form, so I don't have a thanks button xD I always just create a new post when I thank people though i don't think it's a good idea for everybody to do so :]

    for distearth: I'd like to know what you edited/made on top of iLMiP4's WB UI (I'm assuming you worked off of his UI) bcuz I replace my system files instead of use winterboard and would much appreciate it if you'd tell me :]

  4. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    for distearth: I'd like to know what you edited/made on top of iLMiP4's WB UI (I'm assuming you worked off of his UI) bcuz I replace my system files instead of use winterboard and would much appreciate it if you'd tell me :]
    I don't know if I made a lot. I did an invert colors for the Light theme part. replaced and resized icons in safari. paint bucketed the buttons.You can actually get a lot from the folder info. I left the original theme parts in the "always on" folder for the most part. I added a few things to it which you could figure out by sorting with modified date. I started off thinking it would be just a few changes but it quickly grew and I've lost count. Once I made a complete good working theme, I separated the folders so I could keep track of what to re-color and what to leave alone. After I separated the folders it was much easier to keep track of. Sorry, I don't really know how to tell you what has changed from the original. I think the modified date is the best bet.

  5. #6924
    I have a question about winterboard. Does having multiple themes selected used more ram than combining them into one? I like your modded ui distearth although sometimes i feel like its too much color but good job.
    I am trying to mod the ilmip4 Ui to be more black white and grey so it goes better with whatever accent you choose
    -img_0327.jpg

    Anybody help me find the name of the bottom bar in landscape mode? or that reader button in the url box?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0197.jpg  
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-03-09 at 08:34 PM. Reason: attached wrong image

  6. #6925
    Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    I don't know if I made a lot. I did an invert colors for the Light theme part. replaced and resized icons in safari. paint bucketed the buttons.You can actually get a lot from the folder info. I left the original theme parts in the "always on" folder for the most part. I added a few things to it which you could figure out by sorting with modified date. I started off thinking it would be just a few changes but it quickly grew and I've lost count. Once I made a complete good working theme, I separated the folders so I could keep track of what to re-color and what to leave alone. After I separated the folders it was much easier to keep track of. Sorry, I don't really know how to tell you what has changed from the original. I think the modified date is the best bet.
    alright thanks for the tip :] I'll look into it. I edited safari and the UIImages for now, and it's looking nice xD
    btw, did u ever figure out how to properly align the play button in the music app? I'll have to re-find the music bundle folder x) thanks for the new UI man :] a suggestion though: your defaults are too cluttered. The default images from iLMiP4's last release (which from here on shall be referred to as WB UI 1 bcuz it takes so long to type his name and it's really an amalgamation of the works of several themers) were really nice. Just my opinion ofc :]
    regardless though, thank you for your hard work :]

    oh right and I dunno if this is just for the red UI or all of them but the windows icon for search functions is off center. it's too far up. Other than that I haven't noticed any big image problems :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-09 at 10:09 PM.

  7. #6926
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    alright thanks for the tip :] I'll look into it. I edited safari and the UIImages for now, and it's looking nice xD
    btw, did u ever figure out how to properly align the play button in the music app? I'll have to re-find the music bundle folder x) thanks for the new UI man :] a suggestion though: your defaults are too cluttered. The default images from iLMiP4's last release (which from here on shall be referred to as WB UI 1 bcuz it takes so long to type his name and it's really an amalgamation of the works of several themers) were really nice. Just my opinion ofc :]
    regardless though, thank you for your hard work :]

    oh right and I dunno if this is just for the red UI or all of them but the windows icon for search functions is off center. it's too far up. Other than that I haven't noticed any big image problems :]
    I fixed the play pause button to be more center on my red version. It image canvas was a little too big 75x75 is what iLMi4 used. If you resize to around 55x55 it'll fix the off center buttons

  8. #6927

  9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    2020shyboy (2012-03-10), anja31 (2012-03-10), chuckchucklechuck (2012-03-10), coconutxyz (2012-03-10), DannyZ83 (2012-03-09), eurocivic (2012-03-10), FringeMän (2012-03-10), Jdot1224 (2012-03-10), kakadua (2012-03-10), mejemaka (2012-05-20), Mkokolis (2012-03-10), Runt (2012-03-10), Rypac1502 (2012-03-11), thr3 (2012-03-27), totalreign (2012-03-10), txiki77 (2012-03-10)

  10. #6928
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I fixed the play pause button to be more center on my red version. It image canvas was a little too big 75x75 is what iLMi4 used. If you resize to around 55x55 it'll fix the off center buttons
    could you tell me what it's called and where it is in the theme folder? I cant seem to find it... is it in bundles?

  11. #6929
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Any time is the perfect time for another tile collection: Tile Collection ~ endfinity.zip
    Most of those tiles were already floating around, however, I made some neat mini tiles to go with them. Hope you like them



    +1 thanks man and I'll be sure to remember to hit thanks when I get home

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (2012-03-09)

  13. #6930

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    2020shyboy (2012-03-10), anja31 (2012-03-10), chuckchucklechuck (2012-03-10), coconutxyz (2012-03-10), DannyZ83 (2012-03-09), Jdot1224 (2012-03-10), Mkokolis (2012-03-10), Runt (2012-03-10), totalreign (2012-03-10)

  15. #6931
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    could you tell me what it's called and where it is in the theme folder? I cant seem to find it... is it in bundles?
    Yeah bubdles/com.apple.MediaPlayer and I was way off I actually resized to 96x96 here's a screen shot -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331332554.254899.jpg
    Still a little off but no way near as much

  16. #6932
    Hi guys, theme looks really good and wanted to try it out but cant get it downloaded from Cydia. Dreamboard downloads ok but when it gets to os7 i get an http/1.1 404 not found. have resprung, re-started, wi-fi, 3g. Only found one reference to the 404 on this thread and that was down to not rebooting after uninstall but this is my first time set up. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

  17. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post

    oh right and I dunno if this is just for the red UI or all of them but the windows icon for search functions is off center. it's too far up. Other than that I haven't noticed any big image problems :]
    The search icon is the same one used in maps and if I center it in search then it's too low in maps search. That was the compromise. I hoped it looked more like an icon in the upper corner but I guess it didn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckchucklechuck View Post
    Hi guys, theme looks really good and wanted to try it out but cant get it downloaded from Cydia. Dreamboard downloads ok but when it gets to os7 i get an http/1.1 404 not found. have resprung, re-started, wi-fi, 3g. Only found one reference to the 404 on this thread and that was down to not rebooting after uninstall but this is my first time set up. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks
    Try on 3g only. not wifi. I had same prob a few times. that was my fix.
    Last edited by distearth; 2012-03-10 at 12:23 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

    chuckchucklechuck (2012-03-10)

  19. #6934
    @EndFinity - did you think it would ever turn in to this?

  20. #6935
    Thanks distearth, got it now. think it was disabling Winterboard that allow it through

  21. #6936

  22. #6937
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

    Huh? What exactly do you mean by that?
    All these themes, tiles, variations... complaints, joys, moving people to actually want a windows phone...

  23. #6938
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    All these themes, tiles, variations... complaints, joys, moving people to actually want a windows phone...
    I can't speak for others but myself when the new lumia 900 comes out I'm switching

  24. #6939
    jaja I've a nokia C7 and a iPod touch 4G, and in oc. I hope that there is a good ofert with a lumia and internet on mobile cheap

    Between I wait until oct. I let you here mi tiles pack that I use in my iTouch Tiles.rar

  25. #6940
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    All these themes, tiles, variations... complaints, joys, moving people to actually want a windows phone...
    No, actually. While I was pretty positive that this would gain some attention, seeing how popular the original OS7 was, I assumed that the community was burned out as far as mods goes. Well, guess I was wrong



    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I can't speak for others but myself when the new lumia 900 comes out I'm switching
    Personally, I'll hold off until I see the new iPhone. I think WP8 is coming some time in fall, so that's convenient. Besides, I bought an i4S, so it'd be stupid to buy another phone just yet

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (2012-03-10)

Page 347 of 417 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •