Page 346 of 417 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Ok I have recently recieve alot of PMs asking for my tiles and UI and with all the requests on here I thought I would share what I have
    the tiles folder will go into your os7 folder and the os7 ui will go into your themes folder for winterboard, the UI is basically the original one that was posted with a few minor changes by me to give a more wp7 feel I take no credit for any of the UI as for the tiles I made a lot of them and some i acquired through time on here so use what you want, also if you look at the tiles folder you will notice alot of tiles are only minitiles I made these to get a full wp7 feel

MkokolisOS7.rar

enjoy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (2012-03-10), Jdot1224 (2012-03-13), Josephino90 (2012-03-15), raihan (2012-03-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    OK... I really don't wanna sound like an *** here, but when is 3.0 gonna come out... weeks, months, I'm not asking for like an exact time, i just wanna know how things are coming. Also, End, could you share your Videos Tile? TIA!

As said, I'm not giving a date/timeframe/whatever. But things are coming along nicely.
    Here's the tile com.apple.videos.zip

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    wow, that's even more awesome than i could ever imagin!

very pleased

PS: what's the matter with that Locksreen option point in this app? is it just to enable and disable the WP7LS or are there (or will come in later versions) even more options like LS Opacity and this shadow you first integrated, so white WPs don't get to disturb the white text?

It will be used for enabling/disabling the lockscreen and lockscreen opacity for now

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    are the accent colours done with hex code?

if so...is there maybe a way to add a box to add a hex code? or is that just asking stupidly hard stuff?

looking great tho!

The accent colors are all .pngs now, and it will most likely stay that way

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I like how that came out. I was looking for the Nokia blue the other day too but the only one I found was a different shade. Couple of questions though. How is wallpaper going to be handled? From this new settings app or from the ios settings app like the lockscreen?

Hopefully I can make it so that you'll be able to choose it from the iOS settings app, and there will be an option in the Theme Settings to enable/disable it

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-03-09), 2020shyboy (2012-03-10), FringeMän (2012-03-08), totalreign (2012-03-09), txiki77 (2012-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

As said, I'm not giving a date/timeframe/whatever. But things are coming along nicely.
    Here's the tile com.apple.videos.zip

It will be used for enabling/disabling the lockscreen and lockscreen opacity for now

The accent colors are all .pngs now, and it will most likely stay that way

Hopefully I can make it so that you'll be able to choose it from the iOS settings app, and there will be an option in the Theme Settings to enable/disable it

the origianal accent colours used less ram only about 10mb or so and a poss option to input hex maybe instead of preset? or aswell as.... I hope you may change your mind with this. no pressure tho.. love what your doing... but

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

either way... SAUL GOOD!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmski For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-09)

Thanks

Well here's my red wp7 Siri theme. http://www.mediafire.com/?gcbsx2cx4ukyjrc I also included phatmartino's red Siri dictation theme so be sure to thank him for all his hard work. Please don't ask for any color mods as I'm pretty sick of looking at the same image over 300 times lol. If I have time in the future I will certainly mod it for more colors hope you guys like

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-03-08), Phatmartino (2012-03-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Well here's my red wp7 Siri theme. WP7 Siri Red.zip I also included phatmartino's red Siri dictation theme so be sure to thank him for all his hard work. Please don't ask for any color mods as I'm pretty sick of looking at the same image over 300 times lol. If I have time in the future I will certainly mod it for more colors hope you guys like
    Nice work I'm gonna try and work on a blue mod, it might take a while I didn't realize there were so many images

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Nice work I'm gonna try and work on a blue mod, it might take a while I didn't realize there were so many images
    Yeah man the main animation is 100 images long plus the quick one which is 20 long and then you have copy those images and rename them is I guess the total is 240 or so. I didn't bother with the dictation animation since phat did such a good job on his but that would bring the total to over 400 I think

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (2012-03-08)

Thanks

does anyone know the icon name for the lockscreen notification, the one you slide to view I noticed on the red theme the mail icon is not themed

Edit: the file was there but it was the wrong size
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-03-08 at 05:53 PM.

Waiting 3.0 by the way, here I let two backgrounds for tiles, both of them are Nokia Blue, in my opinion is the first one, but I let you here two so you can choose what is the real Nokia Blue Nokia Blue (s).rar
    And as I love WP7 (like everyone here ) I have done some small changes on the theme, and some tiles too. I call Lumia tiles pack. In some days I will upload, so maybe someone is interested in having an iLumia 4G )
    Last edited by txiki77; 2012-03-08 at 08:09 PM.

OK, here's Mango, Red & Lime, more to come. Place extracted folders in your winter board theme folder. "OS7 Always On" & Light or Dark should remain checked and pick a color. Your choice on the sound pack. Make it look something like the first pic. Use the color hex code next to the color in clean status to color the time & status tweak to move the icons over. In the light and dark folders there is a zip file. One for no W7 icons on the status bar and one with, the default is with W7 icons. What color should I do next?-photo.jpg -photo-1.jpg-photo-2.jpg-photo-3.jpg-safari.jpg
    www.futurebuddha.net/os7themecolors.zip
    Last edited by distearth; 2012-03-09 at 04:46 AM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-03-09), DannyZ83 (2012-03-09), lastboyscout (2012-04-25), Mkokolis (2012-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    OK, here's Mango, Red & Lime, more to come. Place extracted folders in your winter board theme folder. "OS7 Always On" & Light or Dark should remain checked and pick a color. Your choice on the sound pack. Make it look something like the first pic. Use the color hex code next to the color in clean status to color the time & status tweak to move the icons over. In the light and dark folders there is a zip file. One for no W7 icons on the status bar and one with, the default is with W7 icons. What color should I do next?-photo.jpg -photo-1.jpg-photo-2.jpg-photo-3.jpg-safari.jpg
    looking good man, hope you release soon xD I like what you've done with the safari buttons :] very clean

EDIT: forgot the link...
    futurebuddha.net/os7themecolors.zip

18. The Following User Says Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-03-09)

nvm my browser was beig stupid. Thanks for the share :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-09 at 01:09 PM.

www.futurebuddha.net/os7themecolors.zip
    Hi there, just tried out the UI theme. Works great! Thank you for this, but the status bar icons are blocking my original wi-fi and carrier logo icon. My setup is the original left side wifi and carrier logo. Hence it's overlapping. Any solutions? thx

Edit: i just found the no status icons folder :P
    Last edited by totalreign; 2012-03-09 at 07:41 AM.

Why this post hasn't got any thanks? I don't understand. It's so difficult to click in thanks if you like his hard work¿

22. The Following User Says Thank You to txiki77 For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-03-09)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    Why this post hasn't got any thanks? I don't understand. It's so difficult to click in thanks if you like his hard work¿
    Alot of people use the MMI app which dont have a thanks button. They would have to go to their browser to hit the thanks button.

But your right, alot of people just leech and dont think about the work behind each release, they just grab what they like and expect more and more....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    I had my file downloaded 52 times and not one single thanks but it is expected i have noticed most of the stuff put on here doesn't get thanks but it's no big deal to me I'm glad to share

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-03-09), EndFinity (2012-03-09)

I had my file downloaded 52 times and not one single thanks but it is expected i have noticed most of the stuff put on here doesn't get thanks but it's no big deal to me I'm glad to share
    Yes, you are right, but if I would make such a hard work for free, and then anyone hit the thanks button. I would be... i don't know angry or something like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Alot of people use the MMI app which dont have a thanks button. They would have to go to their browser to hit the thanks button.

But your right, alot of people just leech and dont think about the work behind each release, they just grab what they like and expect more and more....
    That's exactly my problem. I always forget to go back and hit thanks once I get home cause I do, do most of my modmyi stuff through the app. If its any consolation I am always very grateful when some one shares their work even if I don't personally use it. This theme would be really great if end was the only one working on content I'm sure. But what makes this theme rise above all others are all the people willing to put in the countless hours to create more and more content. So I will make more of an effort in the future to hit that elusive thanks button because I am genuinely very grateful for everyone time and effort

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

distearth (2012-03-09)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont feel bad, my mango tileset had 1480 downloads as of this morning, My animated tile pack had 1640 downloads, my overlay release had over 700 downloads, and you see the thanks I get I know by the number of downloads that people like my stuff, thats Thanks enough for me

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-03-09), 2020shyboy (2012-03-10), coconutxyz (2012-03-10), EndFinity (2012-03-10), jokerg7 (2012-03-09), mejemaka (2012-05-20), Mkokolis (2012-03-10), raihan (2012-03-09)

For the Love Of The Game...
    What I'd like more than thanks is feedback. I can't test every section and I only have an i4 so even though I'm theming for 3g/s, I have no idea how it looks or behaves. Also, I'm not using the 3.0 trial so, I'm not sure if all is right with that. Use the theme for a day, switch colors and light/dark, ect... then what you like / don't like would really be cool. I want to finish up the other colors but I'm hesitant because one change might mean 40 folder changes... lol. Also, I'd like to thank EndFinity BcsCustom ilovemyiphone4(moot point) Zombian sinsinkun, your inspiring...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-03-10), raihan (2012-03-09)

Page 346 of 417 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396 ... LastLast