Page 345 of 417 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I think it was a fight but he's got a windows phone and an iPhone as well I believe. though he might've sold it :P dunno.
    Yeah i saw a while back he said he might sell his iphone for the lumia 800 or whatever lumia phone it was. Then i saw a fight a happening a little later on about his winterboard theme and it was pretty nasty. He came back the first time but i guess not the second time. :P Kinda sucks cuz the UI is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Yeah i saw a while back he said he might sell his iphone for the lumia 800 or whatever lumia phone it was. Then i saw a fight a happening a little later on about his winterboard theme and it was pretty nasty. He came back the first time but i guess not the second time. :P Kinda sucks cuz the UI is pretty good.
    yeah but at least he left us the wb theme :] I'm trying to pick up where he left off and convert the uiimages folder into the [email protected] file but I can't even install on Linux xD I'll give it a try tmrw on my virtual windows, see how far I get... maybe u could give it a try too :] instructions on my previous previous post

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    ooh man the .artwork files. I tried crackin them open when i went to the iOS5 GM and winterboard was taking a buttload of time to get updated. Couldnt get it to work on windows. :/ I can try again soon though if i get back in to this theme. got to find my old folder for sure. Had all the OS7 images redone to be a lot cleaner and changed tile colors to actual windows phone colors. Dont want to have to go through all that again. Also got to find the redone winterboard images i did. >.>

OK... I really don't wanna sound like an *** here, but when is 3.0 gonna come out... weeks, months, I'm not asking for like an exact time, i just wanna know how things are coming. Also, End, could you share your Videos Tile? TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    OK... I really don't wanna sound like an *** here, but when is 3.0 gonna come out... weeks, months, I'm not asking for like an exact time, i just wanna know how things are coming. Also, End, could you share your Videos Tile? TIA!
    as mentioned previously, end never gives dates. it puts pressure on him and takes the fun out of it. these are his words. just be patient.

I was just asking how it was coming.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-03-08), Jdot1224 (2012-03-08), Mkokolis (2012-03-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

Updated settings app:

As you can see, the settings app now behaves like a regular app. You can pin, unpin and move it around the start screen. Besides the neat new animations (some of which aren't completely done, obviously) , custom tile backgrounds are now handled differently. Instead of having a section with ten slots for your customs, there's now a folder in 'Images' that contains all the default accent colors. To add a custom color, you simply name your .png file after the name you want it to display in the settings (e.g. 'Marine Blue.png'), drop in that one folder and open the settings, from where you can select it. You'll be able to have as many custom colors as you like. Hope that pleases everybody
    Perfect! Can't wait to test it out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey, guys. I did some more updating to the WP7 CK stuff for many things including the Siri "in use" BGs, and started a thread with some pics and all new links.

WP7 CK modmyi.com

Enjoy!
    Oh my god i think its my destiny to use this theme again. xD as soon as i think about using it again someone throws out the latest winterboard UI and then when i say im gonna have to hunt out the color keyboard here is the master of the keyboard himself presenting a new thread here for it. x]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaBoss For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (2012-03-08)

I think I'm done. I'll post the theme tomorrow. My internet is down and I'm tethered right now. Only thing bugging me is the status bar in camera roll/photos is using the white icons on a white background so only the time shows when using the Dark theme... I completely changed the way this Winterboard theme will work. There are multiple folders now. One main one to leave on, one for sound (your choice), then you'll pick Light or Dark based on your OS7 choice & finally your color. Lime, Red, Mango... I've been messing with safari and I think I like it. That bar behaves very strangely so the icon size can't be any bigger or smaller than what's shown and keep the placement. Hows Safari look?-photo.jpg and here's a little recap...-photo-1.jpg-photo-2.jpg-photo-3.jpg-photo-4.jpg-photo-5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I wish I was on a pc and not my phone to answer these questions, but lately I have been working 16 hour back to back shifts.

Anyways, for your weather; check the HTML file to see if everything is correct there.
    Your music tile, leave it as the default tile; you are "masking" the controls by skinning it. What u want to change is the [email protected] found in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images.
    The lockscreen lettering can not be changed. You can use the no lockscreen dylib and then use a Winterboard lockscreen more to your liking.

Hope this helps.
    Hi, and thanks for your reply! Changed the [email protected] and now the iPod tile is looking like I wanted, very nice!

As for the weather thing, I tried to go through the HTML-files but got confused; I don't know at all what I'm supposed to search, and which one of those files. I mean, I'm not experienced enough to see what is correct and what's not, so if there is some kind of a "mistake" somewhere, I won't spot it. In general, are there some certain lines and commands or "areas" in HTML files that are most likely to make the weather widget work wrong?

Thanks for your patience!

Need help. My device (IOS 5.0.1) keeps going into safe mode and I donīt have iProtect or iBlacklist wich could be having conflicts like you said, and I like this theme since I saw it...

I did every step you posted, download from mediafire the folder after download "OS7 revive" from cydia. Change the images on the directory, and change the OS7.dylib file. what am I doing wrong? Heeeeelp
    Last edited by zamojm; 2012-03-08 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Short Info

Thanks

Work continues on my Siri theme. I made the windows logo too big but I wanted to post my progress anyways.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAEhG...=youtube_gdata
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331196078.800706.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331196094.787284.jpg

Thanks

Getting there. Need to clean up the images. Time for sleep now.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331203848.750695.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331203865.054099.jpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-03-08)

Guys the reason ilovemyiphone hasn't been on here is because he was banned. There was a fight a little while ago (I don't remember why) and ilovemyiphone said some very racist things toward Jdot among other rude comments. I believe he was banned for a little while after that. Then he came back and talked about how he joined sinful and how bad modmyi was. If you don't know, sinfuliphone is a site notorious for hosting pirated content, including themes. I'm not positive, but I believe he was banned again because of that. Now lets drop this and not glorify him. His winterboard was good, but it wasn't all his work. Most of it was from a theme in the mods thread, plus work from this thread. He did give credit, but he got very defense about it which was the cause of most fights. No sense in bringing this up again.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-03-08), Mkokolis (2012-03-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    I think I'm done. I'll post the theme tomorrow. My internet is down and I'm tethered right now. Only thing bugging me is the status bar in camera roll/photos is using the white icons on a white background so only the time shows when using the Dark theme... I completely changed the way this Winterboard theme will work. There are multiple folders now. One main one to leave on, one for sound (your choice), then you'll pick Light or Dark based on your OS7 choice & finally your color. Lime, Red, Mango... I've been messing with safari and I think I like it. That bar behaves very strangely so the icon size can't be any bigger or smaller than what's shown and keep the placement. Hows Safari look?-photo.jpg and here's a little recap...-photo-1.jpg-photo-2.jpg-photo-3.jpg-photo-4.jpg-photo-5.jpg
    i love it all except for the loadingscreen i think it's a bit to much but all in all good job

Thanks

Finished...I think
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331209546.459094.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Finished...I think
    Umm maybe it's just cuz I'm on my iPhone or it's just blurry images. I might work on that a bit. See what I can do.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Finished...I think
    you gonna share or just tease

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Umm maybe it's just cuz I'm on my iPhone or it's just blurry images. I might work on that a bit. See what I can do.
    It's not really perfect but definitely the screenshot is blurrier than the actuall

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    you gonna share or just tease
    I'm gonna share. Just want to make sure everything is in order before I post
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-03-08 at 02:16 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-03-08)

Page 345 of 417 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast