Page 344 of 417 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Updated settings app:

As you can see, the settings app now behaves like a regular app. You can pin, unpin and move it around the start screen. Besides the neat new animations (some of which aren't completely done, obviously) , custom tile backgrounds are now handled differently. Instead of having a section with ten slots for your customs, there's now a folder in 'Images' that contains all the default accent colors. To add a custom color, you simply name your .png file after the name you want it to display in the settings (e.g. 'Marine Blue.png'), drop in that one folder and open the settings, from where you can select it. You'll be able to have as many custom colors as you like. Hope that pleases everybody

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

anja31 (2012-03-08), bcscustom (2012-03-07), ByteArt (2012-03-08), fallenzx (2012-03-07), FringeMän (2012-03-07), Jdot1224 (2012-03-08), Mkokolis (2012-03-07), Rypac1502 (2012-03-08), totalreign (2012-03-07), txiki77 (2012-03-07), UofMBob (2012-03-08)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

Updated settings app:

As you can see, the settings app now behaves like a regular app. You can pin, unpin and move it around the start screen. Besides the neat new animations (some of which aren't completely done, obviously) , custom tile backgrounds are now handled differently. Instead of having a section with ten slots for your customs, there's now a folder in 'Images' that contains all the default accent colors. To add a custom color, you simply name your .png file after the name you want it to display in the settings (e.g. 'Marine Blue.png'), drop in that one folder and open the settings, from which you can select it. You'll be able to have as many custom colors as you like. Hope that pleases everybody
    I'm Pleased

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-07)

Updated settings app:

As you can see, the settings app now behaves like a regular app. You can pin, unpin and move it around the start screen. Besides the neat new animations (some of which aren't completely done, obviously) , custom tile backgrounds are now handled differently. Instead of having a section with ten slots for your customs, there's now a folder in 'Images' that contains all the default accent colors. To add a custom color, you simply name your .png file after the name you want it to display in the settings (e.g. 'Marine Blue.png'), drop in that one folder and open the settings, from where you can select it. You'll be able to have as many custom colors as you like. Hope that pleases everybody

looks awesome

6. The Following User Says Thank You to totalreign For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Updated settings app:

Great work as always

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-07)

Such a tease!!! I love it... coming along extremely nice!

Once 3.0 fully releases, who needs a Windows Phone?
    Windows Phone may have Microsoft, but iOS7 has EndFinity!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-08)

Updated settings app:

awesome bro cant wait to try it out!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-08)

Thanks

Updated settings app:

wow, that's even more awesome than i could ever imagin!

very pleased

PS: what's the matter with that Locksreen option point in this app? is it just to enable and disable the WP7LS or are there (or will come in later versions) even more options like LS Opacity and this shadow you first integrated, so white WPs don't get to disturb the white text?

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Such a tease!!! I love it... coming along extremely nice!

Once 3.0 fully releases, who needs a Windows Phone?
    Windows Phone may have Microsoft, but iOS7 has EndFinity!!!
    definitively! we have iOS, it's wonderful performance, and great looking iPhone (better designed than every WP7 i've ever seen ) and an incredible coder
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-03-07 at 05:51 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FringeMän For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-08)

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Do we like new mail and maps options icons? Made buttons Theme color too. Y/N?

Attachment 571527Attachment 571528
    nice... better than my attempt

Updated settings app:

are the accent colours done with hex code?

if so...is there maybe a way to add a box to add a hex code? or is that just asking stupidly hard stuff?

looking great tho!
    Last edited by Farmski; 2012-03-07 at 05:45 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmski For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-08)

Updated settings app:

I like how that came out. I was looking for the Nokia blue the other day too but the only one I found was a different shade. Couple of questions though. How is wallpaper going to be handled? From this new settings app or from the ios settings app like the lockscreen?
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-03-07 at 05:57 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    ive tried a page curl icon... dump them in UIImages folder...

where can i get the system font you have?
    here you go. This is not my creation just a repost from earlier in ther forum ZegoeLight-U.font.zip

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2012-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    here you go. This is not my creation just a repost from earlier in ther forum ZegoeLight-U.font.zip
    nice one.. i could only fing the segoe wp7 one, which isnt that different to normal.. cheers

Love it!! impossible to be better

23. The Following User Says Thank You to txiki77 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-08)

could someone please upload there sms mod for this theme that will make the bubble and background and also for all the apps the ui changes to black i have seen pictures but no uploads. would really like to make my theme more windows phone like. i have the keyboard and tiles and all but i just want to make my sms app when i open it look like windows phone. please upload thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anican1994 View Post
    could someone please upload there sms mod for this theme that will make the bubble and background and also for all the apps the ui changes to black i have seen pictures but no uploads. would really like to make my theme more windows phone like. i have the keyboard and tiles and all but i just want to make my sms app when i open it look like windows phone. please upload thanks
    It's already uploaded search ilovemyiphone4's witerboard ui

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Could someone add accented letters please?

ok for everybody who is asking for ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme:

THE POST FOR HIS LATEST RELEASE IS ON PAGE 292.

RED: ilovemyiPhone4 Red UI.zip
    BLUE: ilovemyiPhone4 Blue UI.zip

I want all of you to use refer ALL further requests for ilovemyiphone4's theme back to the original post on page 292, or to this post.
    This is getting ridiculous. Write down "ilovemyiphone4 winterboard, p292/p345" somewhere, and just copy and paste that right on here
    when any further requests for his winterboard theme is made.

also, for somebody who's willing to take on the task (assuming I don't do it myself xD), I found a tutorial on extracting (and presumably repacking) .artwork files here: iOS artwork file extractor with tutorial
    I'll try to take a crack at it during march break if I have time, but if anyone else want's to try, then be my guest.

EDIT: ok, so... I don't know how to use the install files supplied by python x.x not at all good with coding even though im on linux :/ anybody know what program to run .msi files through? I'm going the wine/virtual windows route.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-08 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    ok for everybody who is asking for ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme:

THE POST FOR HIS LATEST RELEASE IS ON PAGE 292.

RED: ilovemyiPhone4 Red UI.zip
    BLUE: ilovemyiPhone4 Blue UI.zip

I want all of you to use refer ALL further requests for ilovemyiphone4's theme back to the original post on page 292, or to this post.
    This is getting ridiculous. Write down "ilovemyiphone4 winterboard, p292/p345" somewhere, and just copy and paste that right on here
    when any further requests for his winterboard theme is made.
    awesome. Didnt even have to look for it. I've been off of this theme for a while. Kinda want to get back in the game. (: Are there any other cool things that have came out that i should be aware of and seek out?

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    awesome. Didnt even have to look for it. I've been off of this theme for a while. Kinda want to get back in the game. (: Are there any other cool things that have came out that i should be aware of and seek out?
    bcs released his overlay, and end released his 3.0 preview (extremely buggy, it's better to stick with 2.1.2). Not to undermine their work though, because bcs's overlay has drawn a lot of customization ideas, and bcs has somehow gotten the 3.0b to work perfectly (on his magical device) :]

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    bcs released his overlay, and end released his 3.0 preview (extremely buggy, it's better to stick with 2.1.2). Not to undermine their work though, because bcs's overlay has drawn a lot of customization ideas, and bcs has somehow gotten the 3.0b to work perfectly (on his magical device) :]
    Hmmm i dont know if i should go back to 2.1.2 or just wait for 3.0. Seen a few vids of 3.0 and check every now and then to see whats up but i love finding cool user mods. Im gonna have to hunt down the keyboards again. saw a red one a while back.

And im guessing iLovemyiPhone4 is gone again? was it because he sold his iphone for a windows phone or was it another fight? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Hmmm i dont know if i should go back to 2.1.2 or just wait for 3.0. Seen a few vids of 3.0 and check every now and then to see whats up but i love finding cool user mods. Im gonna have to hunt down the keyboards again. saw a red one a while back.

And im guessing iLovemyiPhone4 is gone again? was it because he sold his iphone for a windows phone or was it another fight? :P
    I think it was a fight but he's got a windows phone and an iPhone as well I believe. though he might've sold it :P dunno.

Page 344 of 417 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394 ... LastLast