Page 343 of 417 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    +1.....I'm using ilovemyiphone4's wb theme for this and would like to try more of a mango colored bubble option vs blue/white
    /var/stash/Themes.XXX/ilovemyiPhone4 UI/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit

TY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    /var/stash/Themes.XXX/ilovemyiPhone4 UI/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit

All this winterboard talk got me thinking and I finally solved the blue top bar & button problem with certain apps also changed the section highlights and backgrounds
    Attachment 571441Attachment 571442Attachment 571444

Agreed I contribute what I can which isn't much compared to some of giants posting on this forum. I could care less about getting thanks although it's nice to receive it. The real reward is the accomplishment of learning all this from scratch.
    ooh that's cool... where are the pngs for the settings app? in settings.app? or somewhere random nobody's thought of looking through? xP

I'm guessing it's a unified thing since everything is all black? maybe springboard.app then? xD looks cool man :]

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I wasn't trying to attack you I was telling you that what your asking was no simple task and a pretty high request to have done so no need to get hostile

Here's what I'm working with right now I usually switch between blue and red but in my free time I'm working on retheming a green version

Attachment 571349
    Attachment 571350
    Attachment 571351
    Attachment 571352
    Attachment 571354
    Attachment 571355Attachment 571356
    sorry dude... think ive made myself look a **** here!! and after actually looking for these elusive images.. i am just begining to understand how much of a pain in the rectum creating themes must be.

I think I found the curl button on maps.. what a fking headache

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

All this winterboard talk got me thinking and I finally solved the blue top bar & button problem with certain apps also changed the section highlights and backgrounds

Agreed I contribute what I can which isn't much compared to some of giants posting on this forum. I could care less about getting thanks although it's nice to receive it. The real reward is the accomplishment of learning all this from scratch.
    Did phatmartino release a black and red os7 keyboard cause if he did I can't find it buy not like yours something like the black and cyan one where the upward arrow under the a is red I could probably make it to but it would be cleaner if he had one

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    sorry dude... think ive made myself look a **** here!! and after actually looking for these elusive images.. i am just begining to understand how much of a pain in the rectum creating themes must be.

I think I found the curl button on maps.. what a fking headache

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    It's cool and yeah that's what I'm saying it's not an easy job at all just making mintiles of all my apps on the second page is a pain but I am trying to get a unified look
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-03-07 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    ooh that's cool... where are the pngs for the settings app? in settings.app? or somewhere random nobody's thought of looking through? xP

I'm guessing it's a unified thing since everything is all black? maybe springboard.app then? xD looks cool man :]
    It's in UIimages and it's called [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Did phatmartino release a black and red os7 keyboard cause if he did I can't find it buy not like yours something like the black and cyan one where the upward arrow under the a is red I could probably make it to but it would be cleaner if he had one
    Yeah he did its in a pack with all the colors about 10 pages back

Looks like that's gonna have to stay white. It's as Red as blood in my theme but is still white in the bar... there must be something written that says if the bar is black then the button is white. I even changed the size and that changed after a respring but the button remains white. I knew I had that button right when I changed it the first time. Thanks for double checking for me.

ive tried a page curl icon... dump them in UIImages folder...

where can i get the system font you have?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Farmski; 2012-03-07 at 05:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    ive tried a page curl icon... dump them in UIImages folder...

where can i get the system font you have?
    Lol good question it's posted on the forum somewhere. I'll repost when I get home from work

Default hey
    hey ilovemyiphone4 i downloaded your tiles and images and just replaced them with mine but my springboard keeps crashing and i dont know why. could you help. and also sorry if it has already been answered there is like 300 pages and dont have the time to flip threw all of them thanks. and could you upload the files again with the tiles and images. and do i need the tiles.plist from you too for it to work idk thanks

Thanks

Working on a Siri theme. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331103592.626827.jpg

Anyone have the Xbox gamertag live tile.? Or can help me to get it.? Please

First time writing here, although Ive been following these OS7-related modmyi-discussions for a longer period. Ive manages to make my iPhone 4s run OS7 Revive nice and smoothly with live tiles -thanks to your nice tips and dedication!

However, now Im facing two "problems" that seem to take over me, so help is needed.

So, the problem is not in tiles themselves or how they work, they work fine, but rather (or so I think) some info.plist settings or such are now causing me headache.

1) I have a HTC style large weather tile on my OS7 Revive. Tile looks great and I really like it, but the problem seems to be getting the weather information stable. I mean, I have configured the LocationHere.js and Library/Wydget.js with correct weather code (FIXX0002 for Helsinki, Finland), saved and resprung, just as advised, but still the weather changes by itself. Respring helps, but there is no point in respringing all the time, right? For a while the tile shows Helsinki, current temperature e.g. -5 C, and current weather condition, all as they should be, but then when my phone is sleeping and I come back after half an hour or so, all the weather info has changed! The tile reads now Cypress, + 24 C... I've been struggling with this problem now, but can't figure it out! How can it be that the weather is correct for a while and then it changes even if the phone is untouched. Am I missing something or should I take something off from info.plist or make changes there? I've tried at least 3 different weather live tiles now and this same problem has occurred with all of them, so it must have something to do with something I've left undone.

2) Ipod Tile. I did the modification that are told on OS7:Revive page 1 post 1 to get the media controls visible and the tile large. Works fine and the controls are there. Background is grey with a note in the middle. Now, how can I place a different background picture there and still have the media controls? See, when I place a background picture there I lose the media controls for some reason!? I've named and resized (476 x 230) a picture of my liking as [email protected] and placed it into com.apple.mobileipod, and after respring the picture sits there nicely, but then the media players have disappeared. Do I have to make some changes in Info.plist key/string order or what to do? Can my problem now be that the [email protected] is lying on the media controls, so that the media controls are still there but unseen under the picture? As soon as I change the picture name to e.g. [email protected]1 and respring, media controls reappear and the background is grey.

3) How and where can I configure and/or edit the text that is visible on lock screen, especially date (I'd like to change the text content a little, add a dot and take a few letters off). On my lock screen, I have configured Calls to appear in the left down corner, Viber in the middle and Messages in the right down corner. All of these show correctly, but the Windows style white small logos + numbers are missing, where can I get them and how can I make them working. Furthermore, is it possible in some way to have caller or sender info -name- there below (or with) the respective logo/icon/emblem?

Thanks in advance to all who can answer and help me!

Quote Originally Posted by augustmoon2010 View Post
    First time writing here, although Ive been following these OS7-related modmyi-discussions for a longer period. Ive manages to make my iPhone 4s run OS7 Revive nice and smoothly with live tiles -thanks to your nice tips and dedication!

However, now Im facing two "problems" that seem to take over me, so help is needed.

So, the problem is not in tiles themselves or how they work, they work fine, but rather (or so I think) some info.plist settings or such are now causing me headache.

1) I have a HTC style large weather tile on my OS7 Revive. Tile looks great and I really like it, but the problem seems to be getting the weather information stable. I mean, I have configured the LocationHere.js and Library/Wydget.js with correct weather code (FIXX0002 for Helsinki, Finland), saved and resprung, just as advised, but still the weather changes by itself. Respring helps, but there is no point in respringing all the time, right? For a while the tile shows Helsinki, current temperature e.g. -5 C, and current weather condition, all as they should be, but then when my phone is sleeping and I come back after half an hour or so, all the weather info has changed! The tile reads now Cypress, + 24 C... I've been struggling with this problem now, but can't figure it out! How can it be that the weather is correct for a while and then it changes even if the phone is untouched. Am I missing something or should I take something off from info.plist or make changes there? I've tried at least 3 different weather live tiles now and this same problem has occurred with all of them, so it must have something to do with something I've left undone.

2) Ipod Tile. I did the modification that are told on OS7:Revive page 1 post 1 to get the media controls visible and the tile large. Works fine and the controls are there. Background is grey with a note in the middle. Now, how can I place a different background picture there and still have the media controls? See, when I place a background picture there I lose the media controls for some reason!? I've named and resized (476 x 230) a picture of my liking as [email protected] and placed it into com.apple.mobileipod, and after respring the picture sits there nicely, but then the media players have disappeared. Do I have to make some changes in Info.plist key/string order or what to do? Can my problem now be that the [email protected] is lying on the media controls, so that the media controls are still there but unseen under the picture? As soon as I change the picture name to e.g. [email protected]1 and respring, media controls reappear and the background is grey.

3) How and where can I configure and/or edit the text that is visible on lock screen, especially date (I'd like to change the text content a little, add a dot and take a few letters off). On my lock screen, I have configured Calls to appear in the left down corner, Viber in the middle and Messages in the right down corner. All of these show correctly, but the Windows style white small logos + numbers are missing, where can I get them and how can I make them working. Furthermore, is it possible in some way to have caller or sender info -name- there below (or with) the respective logo/icon/emblem?

Thanks in advance to all who can answer and help me!
    I wish I was on a pc and not my phone to answer these questions, but lately I have been working 16 hour back to back shifts.

Anyways, for your weather; check the HTML file to see if everything is correct there.
    Your music tile, leave it as the default tile; you are "masking" the controls by skinning it. What u want to change is the [email protected] found in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images.
    The lockscreen lettering can not be changed. You can use the no lockscreen dylib and then use a Winterboard lockscreen more to your liking.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by anican1994 View Post
    hey ilovemyiphone4 i downloaded your tiles and images and just replaced them with mine but my springboard keeps crashing and i dont know why. could you help. and also sorry if it has already been answered there is like 300 pages and dont have the time to flip threw all of them thanks. and could you upload the files again with the tiles and images. and do i need the tiles.plist from you too for it to work idk thanks
    the ilovemyiphone4 os7 folder is from an older version. you can only copy over the tiles folder. in the images folder, there is an important file named settings.plist. this must stay the same. also, I think it's been brought up earlier that there is no tiles.plist in the root folder.

Lol good question it's posted on the forum somewhere. I'll repost when I get home from work
    nice one thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    the ilovemyiphone4 os7 folder is from an older version. you can only copy over the tiles folder. in the images folder, there is an important file named settings.plist. this must stay the same. also, I think it's been brought up earlier that there is no tiles.plist in the root folder.
    kool thanks for the help man. apperciate it

also i would like to get my text messageing application to look like OS7 and i see many people who did this but i cant find any download links. could someone ost a download of there smsUI that looks like OS7. thanks and let me know were i need to put it in ssh

Do we like new mail and maps options icons? Made buttons Theme color too. Y/N?

-mail.jpg-maps.jpg

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post

-mail.jpg-maps.jpg
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post

-mail.jpg-maps.jpg

NO........... Love it!!!! Great job!

Curious; you doing this via Winterboard?

Page 343 of 417 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... LastLast